GitHub Migration status

Andrew Brazzatti

Sep 20, 2012, 2:24:24 AM9/20/12
to redbo...@googlegroups.com, The Fascinator group, redbo...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

Over the past few days, Duncan and I have been migrating the ReDBox/Mint and Fascinator projects across to GitHub. We have moved all the source code and most of the pom files have been reconfigured (a few lesser used Fascinator projects are still outstanding). There's a number of other tasks outstanding in relation to updating documentation and issues management but we now recommend you use it as your first port of call for source code as the Google Code projects have effectively been retired. The links to the GitHub organisations are as follows (we have also added these links on the landing pages of the Google Code sites) :

Thanks to David Beitey, for his help in guiding us through the migration.

Andrew