INSTAGRAM- "The captcha solution was not correct. Please try again."

za.des...@gmail.com

Sep 27, 2017, 12:19:10 AM9/27/17
to reCAPTCHA
I tried everything to make the words exactly like what the picture says. But it keeps saying "The captcha solution was not correct. Please try again."  This is really annoying and frustrating, I've been trying for so long...

If you have a solution to this, please help me!

Marcus Davidsson

Sep 28, 2017, 6:55:56 AM9/28/17
to reCAPTCHA
I have the exact same problem. Tried to log in from different units. Nothing working and this is really destroying my mood right now...

mtzco...@gmail.com

Sep 30, 2017, 1:51:20 PM9/30/17
to reCAPTCHA
The same thing's happening to me ! have u found a solution yet????

mtzco...@gmail.com

Sep 30, 2017, 1:53:30 PM9/30/17
to reCAPTCHA
Did u find a solution??

Alina Elena Calugaru

Oct 2, 2017, 8:37:01 PM10/2/17
to reCAPTCHA

Subhendu Sekhar Sahoo

Oct 18, 2017, 1:56:57 AM10/18/17
to reCAPTCHA
Nothing worked for me. I tried from mobile by removing data and reinstalling app. tried from all mobile browsers. tried from all browsers in my windows laptop. no solution at all.
This is frustrating.

Rubber Furnace

Oct 19, 2017, 12:23:21 AM10/19/17
to reCAPTCHA
Same problem! tried everything... definitely need a solution.

Anayle Zamora

Oct 19, 2017, 11:36:17 AM10/19/17
to reCAPTCHA
Same thing happening to me, i can't seem to be able to access my business account. and now the app is locked and i cant even enter my personal..
Bussiness : Laconictown

Begi Glad

Oct 19, 2017, 11:59:06 AM10/19/17
to reCAPTCHA
+1

Peter Harrison

Oct 20, 2017, 4:22:34 AM10/20/17
to reCAPTCHA
I've tried many different PC's and mobile phones, exactly the same problem. Does no one respond to support problems? There are hundreds of recorded issues like this.
Pete

Peter Harrison

Oct 20, 2017, 4:35:06 AM10/20/17
to reCAPTCHA
WAIT!!! It worked. I used Incognito mode in Chrome and it worked fine.

Pete

Neil Wilks

Oct 23, 2018, 1:04:00 PM10/23/18
to reCAPTCHA
Had the same issue in Chrome. Used internet explorer and the captcha was visible.

Fábio Nakai

Oct 26, 2018, 12:39:42 PM10/26/18
to reCAPTCHA
I had this problem and I found this solution. Worked fine.

I used the Content-Security-Policy extension for chrome.

https://github.com/PhilGrayson/chrome-csp-disable

Then the field appeared -> New App Created.

Grant Clarke

Oct 31, 2018, 4:20:46 PM10/31/18
to reCAPTCHA
Disabling CSP worked for me on the Instagram dev page. I was tryng to create a new application but it failed to show the captcha. Used Chrome and added the CSP extension, activated it and I can now see the captcha.

100% worked for me, Thank you Fablo!!!!! 1x beer coming your way.

Amrita Sukumar

Nov 1, 2018, 2:38:40 PM11/1/18
to reCAPTCHA
You are the man!! Can't believe that instagram's client registration is so bad. Especially their developer portal. Incredibly lame. But thank you for your solution, saved me many hours!

Alex Liu

Nov 2, 2018, 12:10:26 PM11/2/18
to reCAPTCHA
It works! Thank you for your great solution.

在 2018年10月27日星期六 UTC+8上午12:39:42,Fábio Nakai写道: