Google dismiss recaptcha v1

Backit

Jan 29, 2018, 6:23:56 AM1/29/18
to reCAPTCHA
Yes, Google will dismiss recaptcha v1 on March 31 2018, based on this page info:
https://developers.google.com/recaptcha/docs/faq

So from March 31 no calls to recaptcha v1 will work!!!

How cares? We use invisible recaptcha, or recaptcha v2, mybe you're thinking, but for some of us using recaptcha mailhide this is a big problem.

If i understood correctly, on March 31 Recaptcha Mailhide will die, because it uses recaptcha v1!!

Any confirmation of this? Any solution?

Best regards

reCAPTCHA support

Jan 29, 2018, 7:11:47 PM1/29/18
to reCAPTCHA
Hi,

In 2014, reCAPTCHA published a blog post which mentioned that AI could solve the most difficult variant of distorted text at 99.8% accuracy. That's why we decided to deprecate reCAPTCHA V1. So the Mailhide feature will be gone as part of V1 as well by the end of Mar.

Best Regards,

Наталия Ефремова

Feb 24, 2018, 12:37:13 AM2/24/18
to reCAPTCHA
Здравствуйте! Помогите, пожалуйста с reCAPTCHA. Не могу войти и собрать биткоин. Вот, что выдает  Благодарю!

Скриншот 2018-02-19 16_56_05.png