Boat house build

swalker

Jul 3, 2018, 7:36:36 PM7/3/18
Project mostly done, at least the heavy lifting. Pictures on the image
site

Sonny

Jul 3, 2018, 8:36:12 PM7/3/18
On Tuesday, July 3, 2018 at 6:36:36 PM UTC-5, swalker wrote:
> Project mostly done, at least the heavy lifting. Pictures on the image
> site

Nicely done..... just in time for summer boating. We wanna see your yacht, also.

Maybe, get a few muscovies to patrol the lawn, aye?

Sonny

DerbyDad03

Jul 3, 2018, 9:11:54 PM7/3/18
On Tuesday, July 3, 2018 at 7:36:36 PM UTC-4, swalker wrote:
> Project mostly done, at least the heavy lifting. Pictures on the image
> site

What image site?

Spalted Walt

Jul 3, 2018, 9:20:33 PM7/3/18
swalker <s...@newsguy.com> wrote:

> Project mostly done, at least the heavy lifting. Pictures on the image
> site

Good job! BTW the nineties called, they want their 320x240 camera back. ;)

Spalted Walt

Jul 3, 2018, 9:23:13 PM7/3/18
alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Sonny