A sad feeling...

1 view

Mr. Moose

Nov 5, 2005, 11:38:06 AM11/5/05
Many years ago, I used to enjoy the alt.guitar.amps newsgroup. There
were some incredibly helpful people there, real experts who had very
useful advice that was accurate and truly helpful. It was a fun,
interesting, good place to be. I enjoyed it.

A couple years later, the political crap started. Buttheads from all
corners of the political table started changing the topic to goofy
political arguments. It got angrier and angrier.

Now it's a wasteland. It's no fun, and I don't go there anymore. I
used to share, but no more. I never posted politically there, and
never will, but it was no fun to pull headers and see two on topic
posts and 50 off topic posts that were mostly just people being jerks
to each other.

I see that the slippery slope is here too. Here's how to avoid it.

1. Never post off topic.

2. Never respond to an off-topic post. People who post off-topic are
looking for a reaction. If they don't get it, they try a few more
times and then stop.

3. Never try to convince someone they are wrong. Doing this on a
newsgroup is like writing your message on a baseball bat and then
hitting someone in the back of the head with it. Guess what - they
didn't read or care about the message, they are simply mad at the jerk
who hit them with the bat!!

4. If you have to write OT on it, then you are off topic. Don't post
off topic.

5. I don't care how conservative, liberal, religious, or whatever you
are. In this newsgroup, you are a woodworker. There are not any
enemies in here. If you start a fight, you are just creating more
anger and tension and not solving anything. You are more likely to
make a difference and convert people to your way of thinking if you
are first an ethical, moral, and well-behaved person inside this
newsgroup, then make friends who you contact outside the newsgroup,
and then have actual discussion with them. The bat won't work. Really.

6) If you write or repond to an off-topic message, don't send it right
away. Walk away, then return an hour or two later. Read what you
wrote. (This is the most forgotten rule of writing on the internet.)
Then you will probably delete it.

Hint: Almost anybody coming to this newsgroup is looking for
information or discussion about woodworking. They are not interested
in politics when they access this group, but that does not mean they
are uninterested, they just choose to also find information about
woodworking. Even the most politially active people on any side of any
argument have other interests. This is where we go for those
interests.

Now I will go play with my son and figure out what type of lathe to
replace my dead one with.

Mark
woodturnerr, cabinet maker

Thomas Bunetta

Nov 5, 2005, 1:03:36 PM11/5/05
Amen!

"Mr. Moose" <lori...@pacbell.net> wrote in message

> Many years ago, I used to enjoy the alt.guitar.amps newsgroup. There
> were some incredibly helpful people there, real experts who had very
> useful advice that was accurate and truly helpful. It was a fun,
> interesting, good place to be. I enjoyed it.

<snippage of good advice!>
> Mark
> woodturnerr, cabinet maker

Doug Miller

Nov 5, 2005, 1:13:30 PM11/5/05
In article <jbmpm1905nutrm8h0...@4ax.com>, Mr. Moose <lori...@pacbell.net> wrote:
<snip>

>I see that the slippery slope is here too. Here's how to avoid it.
>
>1. Never post off topic.

Oops. You just violated Rule One. <g>

--
Regards,

Owen Lawrence

Nov 5, 2005, 3:25:48 PM11/5/05
> Now I will go play with my son and figure out what type of lathe to
> replace my dead one with.

I honestly don't think a lathe could ever replace your dead son, but that's
just me. Sorry for your loss.

- Owen -

Greg G.

Nov 5, 2005, 4:48:57 PM11/5/05
Owen Lawrence said:

You're going to feel _really_ bad if you find out that he HAS one...

It made sense to me... sort of... ;-)

Greg G.

George Max

Nov 5, 2005, 5:09:42 PM11/5/05
On Sat, 05 Nov 2005 16:48:57 -0500, Greg G.<Gr...@electron.com> wrote:

>Owen Lawrence said:
>
>>> Now I will go play with my son and figure out what type of lathe to
>>> replace my dead one with.
>>
>>I honestly don't think a lathe could ever replace your dead son, but that's
>>just me. Sorry for your loss.
>>
>> - Owen -

I think he means that at this point in time he has a son and he has a
dead lathe. He is considering which replacement tool to get for that
dead lathe. However, I could be wrong.

Odinn

Nov 5, 2005, 6:08:54 PM11/5/05
On 11/5/2005 11:38 AM Mr. Moose mumbled something about the following:

So, you post an Off Topic post telling us not to post Off Topic posts.
Real smart.

--
Odinn
RCOS #7 SENS BS ???

"The more I study religions the more I am convinced that man never
worshiped anything but himself." -- Sir Richard Francis Burton

Reeky's unofficial homepage ... http://www.reeky.org
'03 FLHTI ........... http://www.sloanclan.org/gallery/ElectraGlide
'97 VN1500D ......... http://www.sloanclan.org/gallery/VulcanClassic
Atlanta Biker Net ... http://www.atlantabiker.net
Vulcan Riders Assoc . http://www.vulcanriders.org

rot13 bq...@ngynagnovxre.arg to reply

Dave Balderstone

Nov 5, 2005, 6:18:38 PM11/5/05
<lori...@pacbell.net> wrote:

> Now I will go play with my son and figure out what type of lathe to
> replace my dead one with.

You're replacing a dead son with a lathe? He'll be turning in his grave!

Greg G.

Nov 5, 2005, 6:33:33 PM11/5/05
Dave Balderstone said:

>In article <jbmpm1905nutrm8h0...@4ax.com>, Mr. Moose
><lori...@pacbell.net> wrote:
>
>> Now I will go play with my son and figure out what type of lathe to
>> replace my dead one with.
>
>You're replacing a dead son with a lathe? He'll be turning in his grave!

Now that's BAD!!! :-)

Greg G.

Groggy

Nov 5, 2005, 6:37:11 PM11/5/05
What is particularly sad is that some people will attack you for
attempting to offer advice to make this a better place. IMHO, I'd
rather read 50 OT emails like this one than even *one* more political
diatribe.

George E. Cawthon

Nov 5, 2005, 7:16:59 PM11/5/05
Dave Balderstone wrote:
> In article <jbmpm1905nutrm8h0...@4ax.com>, Mr. Moose
> <lori...@pacbell.net> wrote:
>

>>Now I will go play with my son and figure out what type of lathe to
>>replace my dead one with.
>

> You're replacing a dead son with a lathe? He'll be turning in his grave!

You guys are sick. Now replacing a dead
mother-in-law with a lathe makes sense because
she'll be turning in her grave anyway.

Greg G.

Nov 5, 2005, 7:28:00 PM11/5/05
George E. Cawthon said:

Not with the stake I'll drive through her heart - nope - won' move an
inch...

(Actually, I have no complaints, but it sounded funny.)

Greg G.

Doug Miller

Nov 5, 2005, 7:27:49 PM11/5/05

So who's forcing you to read the political diatribes? :-)

Dave Balderstone

Nov 5, 2005, 8:04:36 PM11/5/05
In article <96cbf.5104$Y61....@newssvr33.news.prodigy.com>, Doug
Miller <spam...@milmac.com> wrote:

> So who's forcing you to read the political diatribes?

There are political diatribes on the wreck?

Crikee! My filters work!

One site: <http://www.balderstone.ca>
The other site, with ww links<http://www.woodenwabbits.com>

Groggy

Nov 5, 2005, 8:23:04 PM11/5/05

>So who's forcing you to read the political diatribes? :-)

Doug, maybe it is the guys who are *not yet* on my killfile who insist
on replying to them and thereby bringing them to view ;-)

Robatoy

Nov 5, 2005, 8:42:55 PM11/5/05
In article <%Xbbf.44731$zb5....@bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net>,

To everything - turn, turn, turn
There is a season - turn, turn, turn
And a time for every purpose under heaven

A time to be born, a time to die
A time to plant, a time to reap
A time to kill, a time to heal
A time to laugh, a time to weep

To everything - turn, turn, turn
There is a season - turn, turn, turn
And a time for every purpose under heaven

A time to build up, a time to break down
A time to dance, a time to mourn
A time to cast away stones
A time to gather stones together

To everything - turn, turn, turn
There is a season - turn, turn, turn
And a time for every purpose under heaven

A time of war, a time of peace
A time of love, a time of hate
A time you may embrace
A time to refrain from embracing

To everything - turn, turn, turn
There is a season - turn, turn, turn
And a time for every purpose under heaven

A time to gain, a time to lose
A time to rend, a time to sew
A time to love, a time to hate
A time of peace, I swear it's not too late!

Mark & Juanita

Nov 5, 2005, 9:17:56 PM11/5/05
On Sat, 05 Nov 2005 22:09:42 GMT, George Max
<bluema...@removethis.yahoo.com> wrote:

>>>I honestly don't think a lathe could ever replace your dead son, but that's
>>>just me. Sorry for your loss.
>>>
>>> - Owen -
>
>I think he means that at this point in time he has a son and he has a
>dead lathe. He is considering which replacement tool to get for that
>dead lathe. However, I could be wrong.

Trying hard to decide if you are serious here and in need of a humor
infusion, or if I'm the one whose missing the sarcasm in your post. ;-)

>>You're going to feel _really_ bad if you find out that he HAS one...
>>
>>It made sense to me... sort of... ;-)
>>

>>Greg G.

George Max

Nov 5, 2005, 9:56:12 PM11/5/05
On Sat, 05 Nov 2005 19:17:56 -0700, Mark & Juanita
<nos...@hadenough.com> wrote:

>>I think he means that at this point in time he has a son and he has a
>>dead lathe. He is considering which replacement tool to get for that
>>dead lathe. However, I could be wrong.
>>

> Trying hard to decide if you are serious here and in need of a humor
>infusion, or if I'm the one whose missing the sarcasm in your post. ;-)

It is humor, my humor.

The company I work for required that all departments in the office
take a grammar and punctuation class. Part of it was reviewing
sentences that could be interpreted more than one way. Multiple
interpretations are funny.

I'm sure he means he has a lathe that needs replacing. Nobody would
think a tool could replace a child.

Greg G.

Nov 5, 2005, 10:07:08 PM11/5/05
George Max said:

Ohhh... I don't know about that... Nobody???
They'll trade one for a bottle o hooch or a rock around here.
Tool Junkies are addicts - right?

Greg G.

Mr. Moose

Nov 5, 2005, 10:11:39 PM11/5/05

Well, I'll have you know that I am serious, after the loss of our son
my therapist has suggested turning as a way to cope with our loss, but
I see that you are able to find more humor in it than I am.

Mandatory punchline wait...

No, the child is a healthy 15 month old, and is very healthy. My
ancient, battered, and rusty Craftsman lathe gave up the ghost the
other day, the bearings are totally shot and the motor I slvaged from
out old swamp cooler is making smoke, so I figure that, now that I
know I actually LIKE turning, it's time to buy something a LOT nicer,
which isn't really saying much. Unfortunately, there is that
competition between being a responsible dad (IE putting food on the
table and clothing the kid) and actually doing anything else that
involves any amount of money. I'm actually contemplating the
00921715000 Craftsman lather with the 15" capability, it's right in
the price range and should fit on the stand I built.

Mark

Mr. Moose

Nov 5, 2005, 10:13:11 PM11/5/05

For variable speed, do things that aggravate her more or less than
usual.

Each beer you drink adds 200 rpm, each church service you go to lowers
the speed 400 rpm.

Mark

Greg G.

Nov 5, 2005, 10:18:22 PM11/5/05
Mr. Moose said:

And an extra-marital affair, I assume, is used for buffing?

Greg G.

Lobby Dosser

Nov 5, 2005, 10:30:46 PM11/5/05
Mr. Moose <lori...@pacbell.net> wrote:

> No, the child is a healthy 15 month old, and is very healthy. My
> ancient, battered, and rusty Craftsman lathe gave up the ghost the
> other day, the bearings are totally shot and the motor I slvaged from
> out old swamp cooler is making smoke, so I figure that, now that I
> know I actually LIKE turning, it's time to buy something a LOT nicer,
> which isn't really saying much. Unfortunately, there is that
> competition between being a responsible dad (IE putting food on the
> table and clothing the kid) and actually doing anything else that
> involves any amount of money. I'm actually contemplating the
> 00921715000 Craftsman lather with the 15" capability, it's right in
> the price range and should fit on the stand I built.

For a Few Dollars More -

<http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00006ANS3/102-2635359-6308934?
v=glance&n=228013&n=507846&s=hi&v=glance>

Jet 1236.

You may also want to get some opinions in rec.crafts.woodturning -
everyone over there will be happy to help you spend your money.

bri...@all.costs

Nov 5, 2005, 10:39:02 PM11/5/05
On Sun, 06 Nov 2005 02:56:12 GMT, George Max
<bluema...@removethis.yahoo.com> wrote:

> Nobody would think a tool could replace a child.

in need of the 'ol talk about where babies come from?

Owen Lawrence

Nov 6, 2005, 9:15:47 AM11/6/05

"Greg G." <Gr...@electron.com> wrote in message

> Owen Lawrence said:
>
>>> Now I will go play with my son and figure out what type of lathe to
>>> replace my dead one with.
>>
>>I honestly don't think a lathe could ever replace your dead son, but
>>that's
>>just me. Sorry for your loss.
>>
>> - Owen -
>
> You're going to feel _really_ bad if you find out that he HAS one...

Yeah, I thought about that, but I took that chance. I wrote a whole bunch
of stuff, disclaimers, explanations, blah blah blah, but opted instead for
simplicity. If I'm going to suck humour out of someone's ambiguities, I
might as well leave some of my own for someone else to fiddle with.

I can't believe anyone thought I was serious!

- Owen -

Greg G.

Nov 6, 2005, 9:36:29 AM11/6/05
Owen Lawrence said:

Didn't think you were serious for a minute.
But if he did.... :-o

Anyway, I'm always sticking my foot in my own big mouth, so who am I
to say anything...

And you'll have to fiddle with your own ambiguities - this homey don't
play that.

Most embarrassing story along these same lines...

Playing a game called "Half-Life" in order to demonstrate the rag-doll
physics to a girl and shot one of the scientists in the head - point
blank. She ran away screaming and crying. It turned out that her
husband had been killed, execution style, by a couple of thugs several
years earlier. Talk about feeling _low_.

Greg G.

Robatoy

Nov 6, 2005, 3:48:32 PM11/6/05
In article <jbmpm1905nutrm8h0...@4ax.com>,
Mr. Moose <lori...@pacbell.net> wrote:

> Now I will go play with my son and figure out what type of lathe to
> replace my dead one with.

Strunk & White are rolling over in their graves.
Their booklet, The Elements Of Style, is an invaluable companion to
anybody trying to communicate in English.

Now I will go play with my son. Then I am going to try to figure out
with which type of lathe I am going to replace my dead one.

-----------------------

From now on, ending a sentence with a preposition is something up with
which I will not put.

(Sir Winston Churchill)

Larry Jaques

Nov 6, 2005, 5:16:44 PM11/6/05
On Sun, 06 Nov 2005 15:48:32 -0500, with neither quill nor qualm,
Robatoy <des...@BULLtopworks.ca> quickly quoth:

>In article <jbmpm1905nutrm8h0...@4ax.com>,
> Mr. Moose <lori...@pacbell.net> wrote:
>
>> Now I will go play with my son and figure out what type of lathe to
>> replace my dead one with.
>
>Strunk & White are rolling over in their graves.
>Their booklet, The Elements Of Style, is an invaluable companion to
>anybody trying to communicate in English.
>
>Now I will go play with my son. Then I am going to try to figure out
>with which type of lathe I am going to replace my dead one.

Perhaps you want some excitement. Are you going to smuggle a Griz
across the border, Rob?

Poverty is easy. * http://diversify.com
It's Charity and Chastity that are hard. * Data-based Website Design

Brian In Hampton

Nov 6, 2005, 5:51:59 PM11/6/05
You just violated Rule SIX.......

--
www.members.cox.net/bsnikitas
"Never Underestimate The Power Of Stupid People
"Owen Lawrence" <nos...@iosphere.net> wrote in message

Brian In Hampton

Nov 6, 2005, 5:55:25 PM11/6/05
As I have found out in this group, there is no shortage of people to spend
your money!!!
Brian

--
www.members.cox.net/bsnikitas
"Never Underestimate The Power Of Stupid People
In Large Groups!"

"Lobby Dosser" <lobby.dos...@verizon.net> wrote in message

Tom Watson

Nov 6, 2005, 6:50:14 PM11/6/05
On Sun, 06 Nov 2005 15:48:32 -0500, Robatoy <des...@BULLtopworks.ca>
wrote:

I think that Strunk was already turning in his grave because of what
White did to his book.

Still, the use of language is a moving target and we have to be a
little careful about adopting a too rigid view of acceptable current
usage.

I'm a Strunk and White fan but also have a Chicago Manual Of Style, an
AP Style Sheet, a NY Times Style Sheet, my eighth grade grammar book,
and the keening voice of Mrs. Sweet - my English Composition teacher,
nattering in my ears when I try to write a lucid sentence.

They all vary in their expressions of correct usage, but usually on
fairly minor, some would say, obscure, points.

I like what Hemingway said:

"Write it so it sounds nice and let the goddamned editor clean it up
if you can trust him not to make a balls out of it."

He also said:

"Write drunk - edit sober".

I don't think he meant that in a literal sense - but then...

Tom Watson - WoodDorker
tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet (email)
http://home.comcast.net/~tjwatson1/ (website)

Robert Bonomi

Nov 6, 2005, 7:17:35 PM11/6/05
In article <design-E2CB33....@news.bellglobal.com>,

The chairperson of the Department of Nits rears its head and states:
The correct quotation is:
Sir Winston Churchill, upon being chastised for ending a sentence
with a proposition: "That, Madam, is a piece of pedantry up with

which I will not put."

Then, however, there is the young child, in the 2nsd-floor bedroom,
questioning Daddy's choice, from the bookshelves downstairs, of
bed-time story book:
"Why did you bring _that_ book for me to be to be read to out
of up from for?"

Tom Watson

Nov 6, 2005, 7:23:49 PM11/6/05

A girl from New Jersey and a girl from the West
Coast were seated side by side on an airplane.

The girl from New Jersey, being friendly and all, said, "So, where ya
from?"

The West Coast girl said, "From a place where they know better than to
use a preposition at the end of a sentence."

The girl from New Jersey sat quietly for a few moments and then
replied: "So, where ya from, bitch?"

J T

Nov 6, 2005, 7:24:09 PM11/6/05
Sat, Nov 5, 2005, 4:38pm (EST+5) lori...@pacbell.net (Mr. Moose) doth
assume leadership:
Many years ago, I used to enjoy <snip>
1. Never <snip>
2. Never <snip>
3. Never <snip>
4. <snip> Don't <snip>
5. I don't care <snip>
6) If you write or repond to an off-topic message, don't send it <snip>
Now I will go play <snip>

I take it you've never heard of trolls. Maybe. Anyway, they're
sad, dorks, with no social skills, and low self-esteem. They all seem
to have hairy palms also.

You, apparently, must be the new group moderator. I feel confident
in proclaiming that all of us have great confidence in your guidance,
and leadership. That's a real interesting list of rules you have for us.
I'm sure you've cleared all of them thru the Cabal.
http://www.cabal.org/

There is no Cabal.

We are all waiting with unabated breath for further instructions

JOAT
If it ain't broke, don't lend it.
- Red Green

Robatoy

Nov 6, 2005, 8:30:08 PM11/6/05
In article <b15tm1ltpclmrao38...@4ax.com>,
Tom Watson <no...@erehwon.com> wrote:

> I'm a Strunk and White fan but also have a Chicago Manual Of Style, an
> AP Style Sheet, a NY Times Style Sheet, my eighth grade grammar book,
> and the keening voice of Mrs. Sweet - my English Composition teacher,
> nattering in my ears when I try to write a lucid sentenc

Grammar Smart, a book written by the staff of The Princeton Review, is
my go-to book when I am confronted by a rogue dangling participle. Then
again, The Chicago pretty much covers any and all style questions.

A few years ago, I sent out 20 copies of The Elements Of Style, as a
Christmas present, to friends of mine. Most were glad to receive it, a
few wanted to know "what-the-fuck was wrong with their English"

Tom Watson

Nov 6, 2005, 9:23:40 PM11/6/05
On Sun, 06 Nov 2005 20:30:08 -0500, Robatoy <des...@BULLtopworks.ca>
wrote:

>A few years ago, I sent out 20 copies of The Elements Of Style, as a
>Christmas present, to friends of mine. Most were glad to receive it, a
>few wanted to know "what-the-fuck was wrong with their English"

It (S+W) would be the book that I would give to people.

I don't know about the Princeton sheet but will give it a look.

Stephen King had a nice little book a couple of years ago called, "On
Writing".

Say what you will about the man as a stylist, he has a deep
understanding of the act of writing and the idea of clarity of
expression (oh boy, that one will cost me).

He used Strunk and White in the courses that he taught when he was
teaching Business English, before his rise to multinational corporate
status.

S+W has a couple of things in its favor:

It is brief.

It is reasonably complete.

It is brief.

It would take a confirmed CMOS aficionado to determine if these are
two or three.

bri...@all.costs

Nov 6, 2005, 10:06:11 PM11/6/05

got blueprints for that pointy stick?

Tom Watson

Nov 6, 2005, 10:10:58 PM11/6/05
On Sun, 06 Nov 2005 20:06:11 -0700, bri...@all.costs wrote:

>got blueprints for that pointy stick?

Now, dammit - you know that JOAT is in charge of Pointy Sticks.

Henry St.Pierre

Nov 7, 2005, 2:00:42 AM11/7/05
Mr. Moose <lori...@pacbell.net> wrote in

You might think about the Harbor F. version of this lathe (I think
they're both the same, except HF improved it a bit (honest, I was told
that)). Google Darrell Fellmate (woodturning newsgroup) for his opinion
of the lathe. Hank

Henry St.Pierre

Nov 7, 2005, 2:04:26 AM11/7/05
bri...@all.costs wrote in

Don't they have google in the high and dry?

Owen Lawrence

Nov 7, 2005, 8:08:33 AM11/7/05

"Robert Bonomi" <bon...@host122.r-bonomi.com> wrote in message

As I remember it, the book was about Australia, and the quote was more like
this:
"What did you bring that book which I didn't want to be read out of from
about 'Down Under' up for?" I learned about in the Guiness Book of World
Records.

http://alt-usage-english.org/excerpts/fxprepos.html

- Owen -

Luigi Zanasi

Nov 7, 2005, 10:58:48 AM11/7/05
On Sat, 05 Nov 2005 23:37:11 GMT, Groggy <gmmi...@bigpond.net.au>
scribbled:

>What is particularly sad is that some people will attack you for
>attempting to offer advice to make this a better place. IMHO, I'd
>rather read 50 OT emails like this one than even *one* more political
>diatribe.

Other than noting that a post about how the wreck should operate is
*on-topic*, I share Groggy's sentiments.

Luigi
Replace "nonet" with "yukonomics" for real email address
www.yukonomics.ca/wooddorking/humour.html
www.yukonomics.ca/wooddorking/antifaq.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:WikiProject_Woodworking

bri...@all.costs

Nov 7, 2005, 1:09:37 PM11/7/05
On Mon, 07 Nov 2005 07:58:48 -0800, Luigi Zanasi <rec...@nonet.ca>
wrote:

>Other than noting that a post about how the wreck should operate is
>*on-topic*, I share Groggy's sentiments.
>
>Luigi

nope. that sort of post should be directed to rec.woodworking.d (which
doesn't exist)

Luigi Zanasi

Nov 7, 2005, 6:25:12 PM11/7/05
On Mon, 07 Nov 2005 11:09:37 -0700, bri...@all.costs scribbled:

Ok, let's split the group then.

Mr. Moose

Nov 7, 2005, 10:49:08 PM11/7/05
wrote:

>In article <jbmpm1905nutrm8h0...@4ax.com>,

> Mr. Moose <lori...@pacbell.net> wrote:
>
>> Now I will go play with my son and figure out what type of lathe to
>> replace my dead one with.
>
>Strunk & White are rolling over in their graves.
>Their booklet, The Elements Of Style, is an invaluable companion to
>anybody trying to communicate in English.
>
>Now I will go play with my son. Then I am going to try to figure out
>with which type of lathe I am going to replace my dead one.

Yeah, I bet ya Strunk and White didn't actually try to write their
book after several sleepless nights with a teething toddler. Otherwise
it'd go something like this.

"Make sure you freakin' include an apostrophe or something like that,
maybe it's a comma, I don't know, but put in some damn punctuation and
an ampersand, chicks really dig those, right Strunky?"

"Yeah, and adjectives. Lotsa adjectives. Stop using verbs if you must,
but keep the adjectives."

"And no passive voice. God I hate the passive voice! It makes me want
to break all my furniture!"

Mark, who is going to say goodnight to his son and do some turning. :)

Groggy

Nov 8, 2005, 5:58:37 AM11/8/05
>Ok, let's split the group then.

If it's an uneven number, who gets the hair lip?