WWF Jakks Ser.1 BLOWOUT!!!!!!!

Jon360

Sep 7, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/7/96

I have 2 final cases of Jakks Series 1 figures coming in next week. Razor
Ramon, Diesel, Bret Hart, Shawn Michaels, Undertaker, and Goldust are only
$6.50 each MOC. With Series 2 coming out VERY SOON, Jakks series 1 will
be out of production shortly. I will only be receiving 8 of each figure
and sell them on a first come, first served basis. That is the cheapest
price you will ever see on the net for Jakks Series 1 figures. E-mail me
ASAP if you are interested.