Hulk Hogan & Rodman 2pk

homer

Sep 24, 1997, 3:00:00 AM9/24/97

I saw the Hollywood Hogan and Dennis Rodman 2pk at Venture today. I
picked up 2 of them (there were 6 more on the shelf). They are selling
for $9.99 at Venture.

I also saw them at Spencers for $12.99.

I thought these were a KB exclusive? What gives?

Elf Of Doom

Sep 25, 1997, 3:00:00 AM9/25/97

homer wrote:

> I saw the Hollywood Hogan and Dennis Rodman 2pk at Venture today. I
> picked up 2 of them (there were 6 more on the shelf). They are selling
> for $9.99 at Venture.
> Is this part of the "Obnoxious Idiots" line?

EOD

Johnas4158

Sep 25, 1997, 3:00:00 AM9/25/97

They weren't exclusives to KB.Though KB was the first retail store to get
them,they were actually available through the nWo ctalog about a month
before shipping to stores.

Lawrence Jones

Sep 26, 1997, 3:00:00 AM9/26/97

On Wed, 24 Sep 1997 23:56:23 -0500, homer <ho...@springfield.com>
wrote:

>I saw the Hollywood Hogan and Dennis Rodman 2pk at Venture today. I
>picked up 2 of them (there were 6 more on the shelf). They are selling
>for $9.99 at Venture.
>

>I also saw them at Spencers for $12.99.
>
>I thought these were a KB exclusive? What gives?

They were also $8.99 at Meijer (a midwest chain).

And they're only $15 in the NWO sales flyer!
Lawrence R. Jones - lrj...@umich.edu
A.T.O.M. Co-founder
"...Whether ya' love me or you hate me, you know that
when that bell rang you got all I had that night.
Whether I won, whether I lost, I gave you everything
I had. And you knew that."--Arn Anderson