Jakks Series 3, $8 each!!!!!

Ringside15

Feb 7, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/7/97

This weekend only, order any Jakks Series 3 figure for only $8!! Sycho
Sid, Mankind, Ahmed Johnson, British Bulldog, Bret Hart, and Shawn
Michaels!
You must e-mail me with your order before Monday for this special weekend
price!

If you would like to order just e-mail me and I will send you all of the
information. To take a look at the figures just check out the photo's on
our webpage at:

http://members.aol.com/ringside15

JGerry

Feb 7, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/7/97
to Ringside15

Is it true that Playmates gets the WWF license after this series?

Jacob