Jakkw WWF-Attack Pack EXCLUSIVE Photos! Brand NEW Figures!!!!!

Ringside15

Apr 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/25/98

Ringside Collectibles now has exclusive photos of the brand new Jakks WWF
Attack Pack featuring Shawn Michaels vs. Stone Cold Steve Austin. Shawn
Michaels has a completely brand new sculpt and Steve Austin is wearing his SCU
T-Shirt. Check out these hot new figures at: http://www.wrestlingfigures.com

DudeTTe

Apr 29, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/29/98

Nice repaint on Stone Cold - he looks great !
(then again, doesn't he always?). :)) I wonder
what's on the back of the tee.

Shawn Michaels looks awful. I hope we don't
keep seeing repaints of this POC for the next
year or two.

-DudeTTe