Bounty Hunters Weekly Figure Report

Reptile347

Apr 3, 1997, 3:00:00 AM4/3/97

This is the first report that will be weekly.

I will be doing a report every week to update you on all the new stuff .

First off Amalgam WILL NOT be made!This was confirmed by Toybiz who stated
"We are aware that on the Internet Amalgam is listed to be made but this
is not true.There are no plans at all in the works.

They also said Sentinel attack,Alpha Flight,and Excaliber were also not
being made that were also listed here.

For all of you who want to buy a Bith Bandmember they are not out yet and
wont ship till may.

The Batman and Robin Movie figures will not be out till May .People
selling them may be selling preorders or want to rip you off or are just
"Joking".

Robot Fighter X-Men Storm will have a new hair do in the last100,000
made.The new do will look like the current comic type.(For a picture check
my web page,URL below)

Target will be releasing a 14' Whompa and a 12' Luke Hoth as Target
exclusives from Kenner.(Check my page for photo)

Two new oldies are coming back! There are 2 companies now working on new
lines of the old favorite figure lines Major Matt Mason (Which will not be
bendables :() and Action Man (Which may be 5' instead of 12' ).

Now shipping:
X-Men Monster Armor
Spiderman Water Wars
New Star Wars (Emperor,Bib,ect.)

******************Rumer Mill*****************

The rumered figures to be released next to Jakks WWF are:
Yoko Zuna ?!?
Salvio Vega
Miguel Perez
Sunny
Owen II
New Undertaker
May be more.

Tag Teams
Godwinns
Legion of Doom
Black Jacks
Owen and Bulldog
Headbangers

Rumer of the week:
Many people have been mailing me asking me this and I have seen it posted
here.well let me answer it here.KOOLAID IS NOT HAVING AN EXCLUSIVE STAR
WARS FIGURE!.
(But I have heard throgh a reliable source that there is another food
promo figure in the works and Kellogs seems to be the one.More as this
develops)

Bounty Hunter
http://members.aol.com/motarro/swmain.html

mrk...@aol.com

Apr 4, 1997, 3:00:00 AM4/4/97

In article <19970403232...@ladder01.news.aol.com>, repti...@aol.com (Reptile347) writes:

> The Batman and Robin Movie figures will not be out till May .People
>selling them may be selling preorders or want to rip you off or are just
>"Joking".

Just to let people know, I've saw the single packed 'Batman and Robin' action figures at the TRU in Roseville, MN today (4/3) ..... others I've spoken to have seen the two-packs. Not being a Batman
collector, I'm not the best qualified to review these things, however I thought all of the ones that I saw were very lame .... particulary Mr. Freeze.

Gary

Reptile347

Apr 4, 1997, 3:00:00 AM4/4/97

I have confirmed with my other sources that the Movie Batman figures are
indeed out.I will probubly "Fire" The source that told me they were not
out yet ( He now claims Kenner told him not till May and this was not the
phone reps it was some one in kenner but he said they may have ment the
Animated B&R but i think those ship this month)
Once agan i am sorry for this mistake and will try to be sure this type of
Mis post does not happen agan.
and this source is GONE.

Robert C. Obenour

Apr 12, 1997, 3:00:00 AM4/12/97

repti...@aol.com (Reptile347) wrote:

>This is the first report that will be weekly.
>

> The Batman and Robin Movie figures will not be out till May .People
>selling them may be selling preorders or want to rip you off or are just
>"Joking".
>

>Bounty Hunter
>http://members.aol.com/motarro/swmain.html

Sorry to say that all of the new Batman&Robin Figures are at the
Warner Brothers stores,Toys R Us,Wal-Mart,K-Mart in the Pittsburgh
Metro area. The 2 packs where only at the WB store. The Batmobile
was at the WB and K-Mart. TRU only had the deluxe figures out.

Toy Seacher