upcoming WWF figures

Joan Pixie

Mar 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/15/99
Welll...

in the "is this bloody necessary?" department, we have "Maximum Sweat"
series one. This figures boast the ability to "actually sweat" water.
Some may call this innovative. I call it scary. Included in the line
are HHH, the Rock, Shawn Michaels, Undertaker, Austin and Kane. Maybe
the Kane figure will have that sexy "middle of the back to his ass"
sweat line, like he does at shows. *grin*

Superstars Series 8 consists of Shane McMahon, Kane, Shawn Michaels,
Ken Shamrock, Big Boss Man, and The Rock. I have a feeling this will
be a "commissioner Shawn Michaels" figure, but anything is possible.

And there will be some new 2 Tuff figures as well it seems.
Rock and Mankind, Val Venis and D'Lo, Kane and Undertaker (they were
already released in a two pack!! I have it! jeeez!) and Austin and
Boss Man.

Really not the most exciting figures to look forward to, I know.

In other news, if you're by a Bradlees, they now have in the exclusive
Undertaker/Paul Bearer packs. Undertaker comes with a batman-esque
cape, no tattoos, old sculpt. Paul Bearer is the same one from the
pack with Mankind, sans urn.

pixie

"we're going down in a bit of a decadent spiral, aren't we?"
---"with freedom comes nudity"---zorak
~~~* http://www.angelfire.com/ri/fangeek *~~~

Matt

Mar 16, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/16/99
Here is list of upcoming Jakks I got off AFR. They claim to have a good
source. These are not 100% confirmed so don't get too excited about
everything. I think most of this is true.
Enjoy,
Matt

Superstars Series 8:
Big Boss Man
Shane McMahon
Shawn Michaels
Rock
Ken Shamrock
Kane

Superstars Series 9:
Gangrel
Paul Wight
Christian
Undertaker (ministry of darkness)
Bob Holly
Vince McMahon (with tear away suit)

2Tuff Series 4:
Rock/Mankind
Kane/Undertaker
Austin/Bossman
D'Lo/Val Venis

2Tuff Series 5:
Job Squad
Brood
Godfather/Val Venis
Deborah/Jeff Jarrett

Grudge Matches:
Austin vs Rock (May)
Shamrock vs Billy Gunn (June)

Deadly Games (June)... come with weapons
The Rock (with "$5000 shirt")
Austin
Shane McMahon
Test
Billy Gunn
Edge

Grapple Gear Series 2:
No Pain, No Gain (wheel chair, crutches, stretcher)
Breakdown In Your House (housewares!!!)
Hardcore Rules (not confirmed, possibly outdoor stuff like a stop
sign!!!)

TITAN TRON PLAY SET (possibly not till Christmas!!!)
Comes with ramp, lights, and Titan Tron with a Special device that scans
wrestler and will
automatically announce their name, play their song, and their
video!!!!!!!!!!!

STOMP Series 4 (April):
Each in Camouflage outfits and come with guns & other accessories (more
articulated)
Austin (with bow & Arrow)
Chyna
HHH
Road Dog
Billy Gunn
X Pac

Sunday Night Heat (Target- September)
Rock
Undertaker
Austin
Billy Gunn
Road Dog
Sable

DTA Series 2 (WalMart - March):
Blue Blazer
Jeff Jarrett
Steve Blackman
Edge
Undertaker
Al Snow

DTA Series 3 (WalMart - April)
Dr. Death
Austin
HHH
Droz
Hawk
Animal

Undertaker & Paul Bearer 2 Pack (Bradlees Exclusive - "Out Now")

KB TOYS "NO CHANCE" 4 Pack (June): Austin, McMahon, Paul Wight, & ???

HARDCORE CHAMPIONS 4 Pack (TRU) comes with Hardcore Belt
Bossman, Mankind, Road Dog, Bob Holly

Ministry of Darkness (WalMart - July)
Undertaker, Mable, Farooq, & Bradshaw

K-Mart Exclusive Sets (Each figure comes with Grapple Gear)
Kane (March)
Mankind (April)
HHH (May)
Austin (June)
Undertkaker (July)

Mini Rings (each come with wrestlers):
Chaos in the Cell
Hardcore Rules

Max. Sweat Series 2 (will most likely change... this may be series 3)
Mankind
Gangrel
Rock
Paul Wight
Austin
Boss Man

RandomNerd

Mar 16, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/16/99
> STOMP Series 4 (April):
> Each in Camouflage outfits and come with guns & other accessories (more
>articulated)
> Austin (with bow & Arrow)
> Chyna

Being a Chyna completist, I hope that this one's a new, better sculpt, and not
just a repaint.

-Steve

" 'But Aquaman, you cannot marry a woman without gills. You're from two
different worlds!' I've wasted my life. ."-The Comic Book guy, the Simpsons.

john lowe

Mar 16, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/16/99
In article <36EE71B2...@primenet.com>, Matt <iho...@primenet.com> wrote:

> Here is list of upcoming Jakks I got off AFR. They claim to have a good
> source. These are not 100% confirmed so don't get too excited about
> everything. I think most of this is true.
> Enjoy,
> Matt

<Snip>

man, they better hope wrestling stays trendy, or there's gonna be a LOT of
money lost and a LOT of pegwarmers.
i've been a wrestling fan since i was 11 years old and i'm officially sick
of all the wrestling figures.

john <except hasbro cartoon character wwfers>

--
john lowe hip...@mail.utexas.edu young lion i.s.a.
"real gangs ride unicycles" -- james of team rocket

Joan Pixie

Mar 16, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/16/99
On Tue, 16 Mar 1999 08:58:58 -0600, Matt <iho...@primenet.com> wrote:

thanks, Matt!

> Superstars Series 9:
> Gangrel
> Paul Wight
> Christian
> Undertaker (ministry of darkness)
> Bob Holly
> Vince McMahon (with tear away suit)

whee, Gangrel and Christian. I bet Christian is just an Edge (HHH)
repaint, though.

> 2Tuff Series 5:
> Job Squad

I'm pretty sure this was supposed to be Scorpio and Gillberg, so it
might not happen.

> STOMP Series 4 (April):
> Each in Camouflage outfits and come with guns & other accessories (more
>articulated)
> Austin (with bow & Arrow)
> Chyna

> HHH
> Road Dog
> Billy Gunn
> X Pac

This is actually logical. You mean... they're going to make logical
figures in STOMP? Here's hoping they get Road Dogg right on this one,
since I get every figure they make of him, and I'm sick of them not
looking like him at all. Also, a new accurate Chyna sculpt would be
great, as would a Billy Gunn that doesn't look like the guy from "The
Hills Have Eyes."

> Sunday Night Heat (Target- September)
> Rock
> Undertaker
> Austin
> Billy Gunn
> Road Dog
> Sable

Looks like someone near a Target will be picking up a Road Dogg for
me.

> Undertaker & Paul Bearer 2 Pack (Bradlees Exclusive - "Out Now")

It is. UT has a cape.

> KB TOYS "NO CHANCE" 4 Pack (June): Austin, McMahon, Paul Wight, & ???

I'd imagine the Rock.

> HARDCORE CHAMPIONS 4 Pack (TRU) comes with Hardcore Belt
> Bossman, Mankind, Road Dog, Bob Holly

Ack.
I though there was going to be a belts pack, which had Road Dogg with
the HC belt, Jackie with teh women's belt, Christian with the
lightweight belt and XPac with the Euro belt? I'd MUCH rather have
that, so I can play with belts on my figures. (at the moment, Luna is
1/2 of the tag team champions.)

> K-Mart Exclusive Sets (Each figure comes with Grapple Gear)
> Kane (March)
> Mankind (April)
> HHH (May)
> Austin (June)
> Undertkaker (July)

Prolly $15 each, like the Austin that comes with a chair and a table.

There's also supposed to be a DX with removable shirts pack or
something...

*shrug* there's too much to keep up with. I saw in previews that
Oddities figures are coming soon, along with Goldust with a cloth robe
and Droz that looks like him.

Joan Pixie

Mar 16, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/16/99
On Tue, 16 Mar 1999 11:04:25 -0700, hip...@mail.utexas.edu (john
lowe) wrote:

>man, they better hope wrestling stays trendy, or there's gonna be a LOT of
>money lost and a LOT of pegwarmers.
>i've been a wrestling fan since i was 11 years old and i'm officially sick
>of all the wrestling figures.

you know what saves them, though? the fact that Jakks, who is making
all these figures, seems to have an extremely small run on every
series they make. It seems like there are pegwarmers, but even they
fade away over time, and the new stuff is in it's place.

If they had even half the run of say, Batman and Robin movie toys,
they'd be in deep crap. But since they don't, I think they'll get by
okay.

Jeremy Moran

Mar 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/18/99
>>Sunday Night Heat (Target- September)
>>Rock
>>Undertaker
>>Austin
>>Billy Gunn
>>Road Dog
>>Sable

September? Damn, time flies when you're having fun... I just saw all of
these yesterday at Target. And I'm SO tired of seeing Sable...

+ +
Jeremy Moran, Official Usenet WebTV Apologist
= =
"As a Usenet discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison
involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one." - Godwin's Law
* *
Visit My Spare Web Page: http://www.geocities.com/Broadway/Wing/3999