I need help finding a WWF Action figure

kimo...@my-deja.com

Nov 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/19/99
My 12 year old son loves the wwf. He has the ring and all the wrestlers
and accessories.. What he does not have and wants for christmas is a
referee for his ring. I cannot find one anywhere. At this point I
don't even care what type of ref it is as long as he is wearing black
and white stripes. Is this hopeless.

I might add that my son has had alot of sickness in his life. Cancer,
scoliosis and lots of medical treatment and surgeries and this is why I
am on a mission to find this special item for him. Thanks for any
help. KIM

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

npercy

Nov 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/19/99
I've sent an email to the author about this, but I have a question for the
group. what happened to Celebrity Deathmatch figures? Wasn't there a
referee planned for this line?

Nigel

LoneWol135

Nov 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/19/99

You probably won't find the referee,unless it's in a hobby store.There
is a Big Show figure dressed as a referee in a KB boxed set that's in stores
now.Hope this helps.

The Real Meanie Babe

Nov 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/20/99
On Fri, 19 Nov 1999 03:49:30 GMT, kimo...@my-deja.com wrote:

^*^My 12 year old son loves the wwf. He has the ring and all the wrestlers
^*^and accessories.. What he does not have and wants for christmas is a
^*^referee for his ring. I cannot find one anywhere. At this point I
^*^don't even care what type of ref it is as long as he is wearing black
^*^and white stripes. Is this hopeless.
^*^
The referee is one of the earlier figures which is really hard to find
now since he's not being produced anymore. I think the last batch
rolled onto the shelves about a year and change ago, and I haven't
seen one since.

I'm pretty sure there is a box set out there which has Vince McMahone
in referee gear, though I can't remember which one, or if it's a store
exclusive (might be KB?) Someone help me out on this!

Also, what about the WCW figures? Didn't the Giant come with a ref?
Wait, though, I think he came with a blue-shirted ref.

You could always paint a black and white shirt on a regular figure of
some sort if you really needed to, if you have some artistic ability
(or the power to paint things with straight lines!) heh.

I'm sure someone will fill in my ideas with more definite info.

pixie

"mono mo ienai"
º¤ø http://www.locostuff.com ø¤º
<>pokemon trade board<>
http://www.angelfire.com/ri/fangeek
click on the link =^-^=
http://www.onelist.com/community/PokemonObsessed

RThomas419

Nov 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/20/99
Target has plenty of the RAW is WAR four-pack right now ($19.99) that features
Mankind in a black and white striped referee shirt (I think it has Mr. Socko
too!), as well as Austin in camoflauge, the Undertaker, and The Rock.

Also, TRU still has the first series of Toy Biz WCW figures. Kevin Nash
($5.99) comes with a referee figure (in a blue shirt), but the figure is pretty
much in scale with the WWF Jakks figures, so he wouldn't look out of place in
the ring with the other toys.

Good luck in finding a referee!

Chris