NEW WWF figures???

Chuck

Apr 3, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/3/96
I heard about a month or two ago that there was going to be a new line
of WWF figures coming out early this year, but I haven't heard
anything since. Does anyone know when they are coming out or if they
are coming out. Please let me know by email. Thank you.

-Chuck

Net Nut746

Apr 3, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/3/96
They are on the way. E-mail Jon...@aol.com and he'll sell you a set

Scott Liefer

Apr 3, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/3/96
I saw a picture of them in one of those expensive price guides today. there is even a
golddust. they all look good. better than the bendables.