Djorkaeff's The Man

Riffster

Jan 26, 1997, 3:00:00 AM1/26/97

Just a quick post to proclaim Youri Djorkaeff's great,
great play. It is no fault of his that Inter has claimed
only 1 point in the last two weeks. He has been a constant
thorn in all opponents' sides this season and is getting
the attention (double-teams, hard fouls) that come with
successful play. Despite this he is always breaking free
and should have scored again against Udinese but the
goalie made a save every bit as wondrous as Youri's shot.

His goal against Roma several weeks ago was one of the best
I have seen from an Inter player. It reminded me of the
good old days when Mazzola used to blind everyone with
his brilliance. In fact I think a good parallel can be
drawn between Sandrino and Youri as they are quite similar
in playing style.

I knew he was a good purchase after having saw him only
in a couple of PSG Cup matches and in Euro 96, but I never
knew that he was as creative and insistent an attacking
player as he has been.

Riff"Thanks Youri"Ster

gpug...@forest.drew.edu

Jan 26, 1997, 3:00:00 AM1/26/97

he is very good indeed.. i had never seen him play at PSG but i caught him
at Euro 96 and even though France did not make it to the final i thought
he was one the most interesting players that i saw at the tournament, even
better than Zidane.. thank God Zidane turned out to be just as great,
albeit in a different position.. in any case Djorkaeff is very good, and
kudos to Inter for getting him.. problem is the team itself is not good
enough, they lack constancy and have a hard time winning the games..
I actually think that Inter not only wont be Juve closest opponent but
won't even make it to the Champion's Cup by virtue of the second place
position.. Boy, Milano is really in need of a soccer revolution in both
the cities' squads.. Milan is sinking like Titanic.. Inter is just dazed
and confused, and win one game and lose or tie the next 2-3...
Maybe Hogson should leave.. so does Sacchi..
BTW not to say but i read somewhere that Ajax coach Van Gaal was released
(maybe even fired) by Ajax managers .. I dont think Ajax demise is his
fault, i actually think maybe he could be looked into as a possible option
by Inter or Milan..
Still, i think Guidolin is the most interesting..

Drughi Bianconeri..

> Riff"Thanks Youri"Ster

Riffster

Jan 28, 1997, 3:00:00 AM1/28/97

gpug...@forest.drew.edu wrote:

> albeit in a different position.. in any case Djorkaeff is very good, and
> kudos to Inter for getting him.. problem is the team itself is not good
> enough, they lack constancy and have a hard time winning the games..
> I actually think that Inter not only wont be Juve closest opponent but
> won't even make it to the Champion's Cup by virtue of the second place
> position.. Boy, Milano is really in need of a soccer revolution in both
> the cities' squads.. Milan is sinking like Titanic.. Inter is just dazed
> and confused, and win one game and lose or tie the next 2-3...
> Maybe Hogson should leave.. so does Sacchi..

The fans are getting upset. Hodgson actually tried a 2-5-1-2 (!) at the
start
of the Udinese game but ended up going to the 4-4-2 in the end because
Ince and Fresi looked woefully out of sorts and Sforza was left with
almost
nothing to do. I don't know why Hodgson keeps changing the midfield
tactically,
either you settle on a formation and a core of players or you ask
Moratti
for somebody new. It smacks of indecision on Roy's part. I think there
have
been 16 different formations at midfield for Inter although some of it
may
be laid at the feet of Ince, who keeps getting disqualified (maybe
Ince's
Italian nickname should be "diffidato"). It's not to say that Ince
hasn't
been brilliant at times, but it is a strain to the team to have to
constantly
learn to play with him, then without him the next week.

To me a real concern is the lack of speed on defense (especially
Galante) --
if you lack speed, a straight back line like Hodgson prefers is a real
gamble. Many of the goals scored against Inter have come on lapses
whereby an
opponent breaks in alone on Pagliuca due to the straight back line with
no
speed making up for a break. Early in the year Pagliuca was brilliant
and
maybe gave us (me) false hope by stopping shots that should have been
goals.
Opponents have learned the weakness of Inter now and there just are too
many opportunities for even Gianluca to stop.

Hodgson should realize that no matter what he likes personally, the
personnel
Inter has now demands the old 4-4-2 and he should settle on a group of
13-14
players at most and keep the midfield more stable. Ince should also be
told
to shut the hell up and stop carrying on a personal war with the
officials.
Yes, the refs have been lousy. But they've been lousy for everyone, not
just Paul. Just last week, an idiot linesman cost Inter a win over
Udinese
by repeatedly calling offsides on Inter and then the referee himself let
an obvious penalty late in the game on Djorkaeff go. I guess one penalty
a game is all he would give. Madonna.

> BTW not to say but i read somewhere that Ajax coach Van Gaal was released
> (maybe even fired) by Ajax managers .. I dont think Ajax demise is his
> fault, i actually think maybe he could be looked into as a possible option
> by Inter or Milan..
> Still, i think Guidolin is the most interesting..

Guidolin has done wonders and he might be better for particularly Inter
because despite the international players they remain a side more com-
fortable playing Italian soccer. I could care less about Milan, let
them take care of their own disaster! I think that a mass change of the
players is in order -- they lost under Tabarez, they lose now with
Sacchi.
I think coaching is far from Milan's worst problem. I think some players
need to pay more attention to soccer and less to their business
interests.
Guess who I am talking about there? Of course half the team has been
taken to the cleaners in the business world as well! :)

I like Van Gaal and you are right to say that he is not the reason
why Ajax has fallen. Bosman has a lot more to do with that than
almost anything else....

Riff"Time to grit the teeth"Ster

rhubarb

Jan 29, 1997, 3:00:00 AM1/29/97

Riffster <peacea...@rest.org> wrote:

>The fans are getting upset. Hodgson actually tried a 2-5-1-2 (!) at the
>start of the Udinese game but ended up going to the 4-4-2 in the end
>because Ince and Fresi looked woefully out of sorts and Sforza was
>left with almost nothing to do. I don't know why Hodgson keeps
>changing the midfield tactically, either you settle on a formation and a
>core of players or you ask Moratti for somebody new.

If a team plays a consistent formation then the press and the
armchair/bar-room coaches start using expressions like "predictable"
and "tactically naieve". If a team switches formations often then
suddenly the coach is "indecisive". It's no-win for the coaches.

A formation might well be changeable and adaptive to meet the
circumstances of the game to be played - the strengths and weaknesses
of the opposition need to be dealt with and exploited in different
ways because not all opposition teams are the same.

gpug...@forest.drew.edu

Jan 29, 1997, 3:00:00 AM1/29/97

In article <32ef28a0...@news.ftech.net>, rhu...@better.with.shite (rhubarb) writes:
> Riffster <peacea...@rest.org> wrote:
>>
>>The fans are getting upset. Hodgson actually tried a 2-5-1-2 (!) at the
>>start of the Udinese game but ended up going to the 4-4-2 in the end
>>because Ince and Fresi looked woefully out of sorts and Sforza was
>>left with almost nothing to do. I don't know why Hodgson keeps
>>changing the midfield tactically, either you settle on a formation and a
>>core of players or you ask Moratti for somebody new.
>
> If a team plays a consistent formation then the press and the
> armchair/bar-room coaches start using expressions like "predictable"
> and "tactically naieve". If a team switches formations often then

umm.. i think your assumption is a bit too rushed.. the press may call it
predictable and tactically naive if the team is not achieving results,
whether playing well or winning games.. i definitely would not say that
playing a consistent formation is something usually criticized..

Riffster

Jan 30, 1997, 3:00:00 AM1/30/97

rhubarb wrote:

> Riffster <peacea...@rest.org> wrote:
> >
> >The fans are getting upset. Hodgson actually tried a 2-5-1-2 (!) at the
> >start of the Udinese game but ended up going to the 4-4-2 in the end
> >because Ince and Fresi looked woefully out of sorts and Sforza was
> >left with almost nothing to do. I don't know why Hodgson keeps
> >changing the midfield tactically, either you settle on a formation and a
> >core of players or you ask Moratti for somebody new.
>
> If a team plays a consistent formation then the press and the
> armchair/bar-room coaches start using expressions like "predictable"
> and "tactically naieve". If a team switches formations often then
> suddenly the coach is "indecisive". It's no-win for the coaches.
>
> A formation might well be changeable and adaptive to meet the
> circumstances of the game to be played - the strengths and weaknesses
> of the opposition need to be dealt with and exploited in different
> ways because not all opposition teams are the same.

Ultimately, the criterion for whether changing or not changing
formations
is either desirable or successful is the result. Alternatively it may
be said that changing the formations had no effect. If, however, you
find essentially the same eleven playing well in the second half with
a 4-4-2 whereas in the first half they played like lost children with
a 2-1-5-1-2 I think you can safely say that something was not quite
right with the tactics.

Your assertion about exploiting strengths and weaknesses is understood,
however, how about maximizing your own strengths while minimizing
weaknesses? That is, being positive and proactive, rather than negative
and reactive. I think Roy is becoming a little tense in the pressure
cooker of Serie A and is starting to make changes for the sake of
change. Maybe it is time to stick with a certain formation and lineup
and stay with it for more than 45 minutes!

I am not blaming all the "problems" of Inter on one man -- there is
more fault in the weak play of most of the Inter back line and the
inability
of Ince to stay out of the ref's face. Also, the loss of Kanu weakened
an attack that has had to constantly change it's look because of the
varied
fortunes of Zamorano and injuries to Ganz and Branca.

Maybe I was led astray early by Pagliuca's brilliant keeping that
probably
had Inter take away points they didn't really earn. I hope not. In truth
Pagliuca had one nightmare moment -- the Samp disaster -- but has been
largely
brilliant besides that one game. As an ex-goalie I think I can
understand
having "one of those games."

Riff"In a pensive mood"Ster

rhubarb

Jan 31, 1997, 3:00:00 AM1/31/97

gpug...@forest.drew.edu wrote:

>>>left with almost nothing to do. I don't know why Hodgson keeps
>>>changing the midfield tactically, either you settle on a formation and a
>>>core of players or you ask Moratti for somebody new.
>>
>> If a team plays a consistent formation then the press and the
>> armchair/bar-room coaches start using expressions like "predictable"
>> and "tactically naieve". If a team switches formations often then
>

>umm.. i think your assumption is a bit too rushed.. the press may call it
>predictable and tactically naive if the team is not achieving results,

Usually the armchair/bar-room/usenet coaches brainlessly echo
the press, see RSS for example. It've seen that critisism used
here on RSS, and in live TV interviews with real coaches.

If your opposition know what formation you are going to play then
they can plan what to do about it.

Stomer

Jan 31, 1997, 3:00:00 AM1/31/97

In article <32F17A...@rest.org>, peacea...@rest.org says...

> Ultimately, the criterion for whether changing or not changing
> formations
> is either desirable or successful is the result. Alternatively it may
> be said that changing the formations had no effect. If, however, you
> find essentially the same eleven playing well in the second half with
> a 4-4-2 whereas in the first half they played like lost children with
> a 2-1-5-1-2 I think you can safely say that something was not quite
> right with the tactics.
Just to back your point. PSG play, either a 4-3-2-1(Guerin, N`Gotty,
Cauet) or 4-2-2-1(Guerin, N`Gotty), on the PSG web site the guy
calculated the results gained by using each formation, and from the
results it was clear the 4-2-2-1 was nigh on useless(defensive midfield
problem that resulted from injuries). No need to guess which formation
was used against Juve. Same thing happened last year, Fernandez wanted
to use a 3-5-2 but had to resort to 4-4-2 because of the poor results
obtained with the 3-5-2.
______
Stomer

Bill Bride

Feb 1, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/1/97

The following matches will be played in the Spanish League this
weekend. Parenthesis indicate place in league and home teams listed
first.

Saturday 2/1/97
Celta (13) vs Atletico Madrid (6)
Atletico defender Toni Munoz banged up during this weeks Cup match vs
Compostela. Atletico should be full strength after a nasty bout with
the stomach flu that forced cancellation of last weeks match. Celta is
hanging towards relegation, just 3 points shy and need wins. Pick:
Atletico Madrid

Sunday 2/2/97
Compostela (16) vs Tenerife (10)
Tenerife lost this week 2-0 to Betis in Cup play, they need to rely on
their strong away play against Compostela, still smarting from their
Cup loss to Atletico Madrid. Pick: Tenerife

Logrones (18) vs Zaragoza (21)
Both teams struggling in the relegation zone. Both teams desperate for
a win. Zaragoza has a new coach. Go with the New Coach Factor in this
one. Pick: Zaragoza

Sevilla (19) vs Real Sociedad (5)
Sevilla without injured defenders Juan Martagon and Manuel Jimenez.
Real Sociedad steaming after last weeks league loss. Pick: Real
Sociedad

Valencia (11) vs Racing (8)
Valencia is one of this years most disappointing teams after a top five
finish last year. They don't disappoint Sunday. Pick: Valencia

Barcelona (2) vs Oviedo (12)
Barcelona on a high following their Cup win this past Thursday over
Real Madrid, handing the leaders their first loss of the year at Nou
Camp. Oviedo without injured defenders Mitko Stojkovski and Antonio
Rivas. Pick: Barcelona

Valladolid (9) vs Rayo Vallecano (14)
Both teams struggling after good starts. Valladolid missing four
starters, most notably striker Alan Peternac, who has a dislocated
shoulder. Pick: Valladolid

Sporting (17) vs Espanyol (15)
Espanyol have been hit with the injury bug as well losing captain
Francisco Lopez and playmaker Nenad Pralija. Another pair of teams
dangerously near the dreaded relegation zone. Pick: Sporting

Athletic (7) vs Betis (3)
Betis still unbeaten away from home but will likely be without Yugoslav
midfielder Albert Nadj, who was hurt in the Cup win over Tenerife.
Pick: Betis

Real Madrid (1) vs Deportivo (4)
Real has won the past three matches between the two squads in Madrid.
Capello stated this match, not the Cup match vs Barcelona, was the one
he wanted the team to concentrate on. We'll see how ready Real is.
Deportivo has won once in their history at the Bernabeu. Real's Raul
battled the flu this week but is expected not to miss any time.
Deportivo does not have a win in their last five league matches and
there's all kinds of internal bickering. Pick: Real Madrid

Monday Night Futbol
Extremadura (22) vs Hercules (20)
These two clubs have come up big in matches involving the top clubs.
Extremadura battled Real Madrid to a draw and beat Deportivo, while
Hercules beat Barcelona at Nou Camp a couple weeks ago. Hard to pick a
winner here. This should be a pretty entertaining match. Pick 2-2 tie.

Have a good weekend everyone and enjoy the matches wherever you see
them at.

PS: Don't bet any money on my picks, please.

Bill

Riffster

Feb 1, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/1/97

rhubarb wrote:

> Usually the armchair/bar-room/usenet coaches brainlessly echo
> the press, see RSS for example. It've seen that critisism used
> here on RSS, and in live TV interviews with real coaches.

My frustration with Inter remains this simple point, Rhubster, and
it has nothing to do with the press. Hodgson keeps switching the
midfield starters (and I recognize that Ince has been a bad boy
and that Zanetti has had international qualifiers to attend) and this to
me contributes to the problems Inter has had in building a consistent
attack. Add to that Zamorano's constant forays back to Chile and his
admitted (by himself) lack of form when he returns plus no Kanu and
you have an attack in which Djorkaeff has had to do Herculean work.
The wierd formation in which Inter started off against Udinese was
merely the camel that broke the straw's back. (intended reversal)

Riff"When you talk to Rhuby you talk slowly"Ster

rhubarb

Feb 2, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/2/97

Riffster <peacea...@rest.org> wrote:

>My frustration with Inter remains this simple point, Rhubster, and
>it has nothing to do with the press. Hodgson keeps switching the
>midfield starters (and I recognize that Ince has been a bad boy
>and that Zanetti has had international qualifiers to attend) and this to
>me contributes to the problems Inter has had in building a consistent
>attack. Add to that Zamorano's constant forays back to Chile and his
>admitted (by himself) lack of form when he returns plus no Kanu and
>you have an attack in which Djorkaeff has had to do Herculean work.
>The wierd formation in which Inter started off against Udinese was
>merely the camel that broke the straw's back. (intended reversal)
>

>Riff"When you talk to Rhuby you talk slowly"Ster

Riff "Han pratar för mycket, vilket är tröttsamt" Ster.

Remember I'm one of the very few that even listens.
Of course I know there has to be reasons for
being below Juve, Samp and Vicenza, other than:
"Juve, Samp and Vicenza are better" ;)

Rhu-som-skriver-skitsnack.

Riffster

Feb 3, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/3/97

rhubarb wrote:
> =

> Riffster <peacea...@rest.org> wrote:
> =

> >My frustration with Inter remains this simple point, Rhubster, and
> >it has nothing to do with the press. Hodgson keeps switching the
> >midfield starters (and I recognize that Ince has been a bad boy

> >and that Zanetti has had international qualifiers to attend) and this =

> >me contributes to the problems Inter has had in building a consistent
> >attack. Add to that Zamorano's constant forays back to Chile and his
> >admitted (by himself) lack of form when he returns plus no Kanu and
> >you have an attack in which Djorkaeff has had to do Herculean work.
> >The wierd formation in which Inter started off against Udinese was
> >merely the camel that broke the straw's back. (intended reversal)
> >

> >Riff"When you talk to Rhuby you talk slowly"Ster

> =

> Riff "Han pratar f=F6r mycket, vilket =E4r tr=F6ttsamt" Ster.
> =

> Remember I'm one of the very few that even listens.
> Of course I know there has to be reasons for
> being below Juve, Samp and Vicenza, other than:
> "Juve, Samp and Vicenza are better" ;)

> =

> Rhu-som-skriver-skitsnack.

Rhubyfruit -

Enjoying your walk in Polyglot Park? Watch out for the scheisse!

Riff"That still makes Inter better than everybody except Real in
Spain"Ster

gpug...@forest.drew.edu

Feb 4, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/4/97

wow.. you really dream pretty often don't you??? Inter is a good team,
with an even dstronger potential.. that i give you.. but in reality, what
they have obtained on the field (which is what matters) Inter is half a
failure.. and CERTAINLY they are not the best team after Real Madrid..
BTW.. who even says that Real Madrid is the best team in Europe.. sorry
but for those kinds of statements you are going to have wait..
I have seen Real Madrid games on tv.. they are a good team.. but they have
their no days too.. and actually i never really felt i was watching the
best team in Europe..

Drughi Bianconeri

rhubarb

Feb 4, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/4/97

Riffster <peacea...@rest.org> wrote:

>> Rhu-som-skriver-skitsnack.
>

>Rhubyfruit -
>
>Enjoying your walk in Polyglot Park? Watch out for the scheisse!

Scheisse? That's a strange foreign word like "ScheiBe" or even
"Schieße" if you've got the newsreader to handle it.

>Riff"That still makes Inter better than everybody except Real in
>Spain"Ster

Negative, that makes Inter as bad as Real and Barca.
But much better than Real at getting draws, Inter must be
"hard to beat" these days.

Rabarber

Riffster

Feb 8, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/8/97
> >> Rhu-som-skriver-skitsnack.
> >

> > Rhubyfruit -
> >
> > Enjoying your walk in Polyglot Park? Watch out for the scheisse!
> >
> > Riff"That still makes Inter better than everybody except Real in
> > Spain"Ster
>
> wow.. you really dream pretty often don't you??? Inter is a good team,
> with an even dstronger potential.. that i give you.. but in reality, what
> they have obtained on the field (which is what matters) Inter is half a
> failure.. and CERTAINLY they are not the best team after Real Madrid..
> BTW.. who even says that Real Madrid is the best team in Europe.. sorry
> but for those kinds of statements you are going to have wait..
> I have seen Real Madrid games on tv.. they are a good team.. but they have
> their no days too.. and actually i never really felt i was watching the
> best team in Europe..
>
> Drughi Bianconeri

I did NOT say they (Real) were the best team in Europe, did I? I don't
even
think they are the best team on the Iberian peninsula (Porto is that)!

I just said that I believe Inter to be the equal or better than any
other side in Spain. And the only reason that Real is better is because
Inter sold them Roberto Carlos!

Half a failure? Two things have crippled Inter -- the loss of Kanu,
and the inability of Hodgson to settle on any one philosophy. I guess
this is because he is loathe to return to the "boring" 4-4-2 that suits
the current Inter (although a 4-3-1-2 might be better with Youri playing
at link).

-Riff"So there! E basta!"Ster

Riffster

Feb 8, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/8/97

rhubarb wrote:
> =

> Riffster <peacea...@rest.org> wrote:
> =

> >> Rhu-som-skriver-skitsnack.

> >Rhubyfruit -
> >
> >Enjoying your walk in Polyglot Park? Watch out for the scheisse!
> >

> Scheisse? That's a strange foreign word like "ScheiBe" or even

> "Schie=DFe" if you've got the newsreader to handle it.

I can read it, but fortunately that letter is going to the
scheisse heap any day now as the German government has apparently
relegated it to the linguistic compost pile. =

SCHEI=DF=DF=DF=DF=DF=DF=DF=DF=DF=DF=DFE! Now I feels better.

> =

> >Riff"That still makes Inter better than everybody except Real in
> >Spain"Ster

> =

> Negative, that makes Inter as bad as Real and Barca.
> But much better than Real at getting draws, Inter must be
> "hard to beat" these days.

> =

> Rabarber

You need a linguistic shave, Rhubella.

You know, you make sense every now and then. Yes, Inter is =

hard to beat nowadays. Unfortunately, with the 3-points-for
-a-win rule, drawing matches is not much of a strategy. =

Especially agains the likes of Perugia, a team that would be
fourth in Spain after Real, Barca and La Coru=F1a.

-Riff"How do you like those tildes?"Ster

rhubarb

Feb 8, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/8/97

Riffster <peacea...@rest.org> wrote:

>You know, you make sense every now and then. Yes, Inter is =

I promise you it's completely unintentional.

UuuuuuuuuUUUUUHHLETS-GET-READY-TO-
RrrrrHOOBAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaarrrrrB.

Riffster

Feb 12, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/12/97

This revolting glimpse of honesty is unbecoming to you Kid Rhub.

So I won't feel so guilty about my small transgressions.

Riff"I coulda been a contendah"Ster

rhubarb

Feb 13, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/13/97

Riffster <peacea...@rest.org> wrote:

If I could all of that then I could be playing in Serie A.

Rhule Of Thumb.

Rhubarb,
--------------------
Går mot strömmen ...

Riffster

Feb 14, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/14/97

rhubarb wrote:
> =

> Riffster <peacea...@rest.org> wrote:
> =

> If I could all of that then I could be playing in Serie A.

> =

> Rhule Of Thumb.
> =

> Rhubarb,
> --------------------
> G=E5r mot str=F6mmen ...

You forgot one thing, Rhub. You have to have skill too.

-Riff"and be able to back-bite, low-blow, rabbit..."Ster

rhubarb

Feb 15, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/15/97

Riffster <peacea...@rest.org> wrote:

>> If I could all of that then I could be playing in Serie A.
>

>You forgot one thing, Rhub. You have to have skill too.

Guffster, they are skills, if you need fooball skills you import them
from France and Eastern Europe etc.

Riffster

Feb 16, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/16/97

rhubarb wrote:
> =

> Riffster <peacea...@rest.org> wrote:
> =

> >> If I could all of that then I could be playing in Serie A.
> >
> >You forgot one thing, Rhub. You have to have skill too.
> >
> Guffster, they are skills, if you need fooball skills you import them
> from France and Eastern Europe etc.

> =

> Rhubarb,
> --------------------
> G=E5r mot str=F6mmen ...

Tell you what, oh great and omniscient one.

When Spain reaches the later rounds of WC 98 and Italy is
eliminated you can order a Paella on me. Until then, rouse
yourself out of your decades long REM dream and deal with
reality. I think my bank account is quite safe from any
Valencian entries though....

-Riff"And if you mention Tassotti and Luis Enrique I'll
sick my hillbilly hound dog on you, my southern fried
friend"Ster

------------------
SPQR - Sono Peccatori Questi Rhubarbi

rhubarb

Feb 17, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/17/97

Riffster <peacea...@rest.org> wrote:

>When Spain reaches the later rounds of WC 98 and Italy is
>eliminated you can order a Paella on me. Until then, rouse
>yourself out of your decades long REM dream and deal with
>reality. I think my bank account is quite safe from any
>Valencian entries though....

That's not a retrospective offer is it? I mean Euro 96 etc?
Actually, I'm not that keen on paella, or chorizo or churros or...
As for reality, well I guess it would be easy from thousands of miles
distant.....