For the fans - rlfans.com

Gordon Murray

Aug 21, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/21/00

>Give it a try and see what you think,
>comments and offers of assistance are
>more than welcome!!
>

>http://www.rlfans.com
>

>Mugwump.

But I`ve alreadt got a (quicker) link to Saints ISA
Why use this one?

(genuine query! )

Gordon

Mugwump

Aug 21, 2000, 7:38:32 PM8/21/00

Ok guys and gals, time for this agent of
Anexia to do some spamming of his own :-)

Sadfish, Gridster & the Mighty Mugwump are
proud to announce the arrival of:

www.rlfans.com

What is 'rlfans.com' you ask?

Well - I'll tell ya, rlfans.com is a new
message board system designed, paid for
and run by RUGBY LEAGUE FANS.

What's new about that you ask?

Well - quite a bit, especially in this
country, you see in case you hadn't
realised official & unofficial Message
Boards are disappearing thick and fast
off the net.

If teamtalk.com (we don't like the
fans having their own say on our boards)
don't get your friendly neighborhood
web master, then rivals.com (we *promise*
to lavish riches on you if you move
your site over to OUR servers) certainly
will!!

Now I don't know about you, but I find
the above organizations to be rather
distasteful and you won't find me plonking
my name down with any of them.

Faced with the threat of web based RL bulletin
boards disappearing entirely (or being
forced to tow a company line) Sadfish, Gridster
& the Mighty Mugwump have clubbed together
to form this new RL forum - furthermore we
have linked it in with all the other independent
supporters forums so that the voice of the
RL spectator can be heard in unison.

We don't make a penny out of it - all the
sponsorship money we gather will be ploughed
back into Rugby League - YOUR GAME!!!!

Not some web entrepreneur's bulging back
pocket!

Iain

Aug 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/23/00
In article <Snjo5.6974$UP2.8...@news1.cableinet.net>,
Gordon Murray <gordon...@cableinet.co.uk> writes

>>Give it a try and see what you think,
>>comments and offers of assistance are
>>more than welcome!!
>>

>>http://www.rlfans.com
>>

>>Mugwump.
>
>But I`ve alreadt got a (quicker) link to Saints ISA
>Why use this one?
>
>(genuine query! )
>
>Gordon

It's not just a link to Saints ISA, its an umbrella website for
independent RL supporters. ISAs, fanzines and the like. There are
message boards for all clubs, general RL, international RL (all
countries). Basically it's a one-stop shop for independent
supporters of all clubs.
Iain