LIEberal ICON Bill Maher uses N-Word, is NOT called, "RACIST!!! by LIEberals, and is NOT suspended

Pope Acolyte Of Glorious La Parka~, Master Of Men And Lover Of Women

Jun 6, 2017, 8:26:25 AM6/6/17
http://411mania.com/movies/bill-maher-not-being-suspended-for-n-word-controversy/

BILL O'REILLY is ALLEGEDLY accused of sexual harassment, and loses his job.

Freezer

Jun 6, 2017, 10:14:29 AM6/6/17
If I don't reply to this "Pope Acolyte Of Glorious La Parka~,
Master Of Men And Lover Of Women" <tit...@naplesnet.com> post,
the terroists win.

> http://411mania.com/movies/bill-maher-not-being-suspended-for-n
> -word-controversy/
>

> BILL O'REILLY is ALLEGEDLY accused of sexual harassment, and
> loses his job.

You OBVIOUSLY don't run in progressive circles, because I've seen
plenty of people calling for punishment.

Also, Bill Maher is a liberal in the same way Mango Mussolini is a
conservative.

Also also: Are you seriously going to equate one joke (an egregious
one, true) to O'Reilly's years-long pattern of being a Don Draper-
esque shitheel? Really?

--
My name is Freezer and my anti-drug is porn.
http://mst3kfreezer.livejournal.com/