June WWF Magazine

Scott D. Haring

May 8, 1995, 3:00:00 AM5/8/95
The June WWF Magazine is out, and in addition to the usual junk, a few
interesting items:

A feature called "Fantasy Warfare" speculating how two wrestlers who
wouldn't normally face each other would do. First entry: Bob "Spark Plugg"
Holly vs. the 1-2-3 Kid. Text goes on to say that "insiders have
suggested" that this match could actually happen since both blame the
other for the loss of the tag-team championship. So which one will turn?

If you want to know whose career is in the toilet in Hollywood, you need
go no further than a JJ feature called "Ain't I Great: The Motion
Picture." In this story, JJ is allegedly in Beverly Hills to set up a
movie deal when a bunch of "Hollywood stars" throw a parade for him. Lots
of pictures of JJ posing with this all-star line-up: Cathy Moriarty, Dom
DeLuise, Estelle Getty, Fyvush Finkel, and John Saxon.

"The Informer" teased the return of a "mystery man" absent from the WWF
for roughly a decade, best known for his alliance with IRS. Any guesses?

He also teased the appearance of a "familiar face" who would be making his
WWF debut, bringing along a tag partner, "fourth and inches" away from
showing up. Raiding another fed? Any guesses?

--
**************************************
| /\ |

Message has been deleted

cde...@bbs.sd68.nanaimo.bc.ca

May 16, 1995, 3:00:00 AM5/16/95
The insider probably meant Barry Windham and William Perry
as the new wrestlers. LT would be the Tag team partner.
2 football players would explain "fourth and inches".
You're welcome!

========-===================================================
Chris Deugau
cde...@bbs.sd68.nanaimo.bc.ca
You can't fire me, I quit- Bam Bam Bigelow Raw 04/24/95
WCW Rules- me, just now

anni...@delphi.com

May 16, 1995, 3:00:00 AM5/16/95
Obviously, the guy absent for roughly a decade is none other than Barry
Windham, but isn't this guy still injured? Hmmmm... would be cool to see. He
was the only guy I really liked in the WCW when Ric Flair hadn't returned
yet.

THe other "familiar face" must be Erik Watts. He's already been rumoured to have
appeared at some Madison Square Garden show beating the Heavenly Bitches so
I wouldn't be surprised if he came along.

- ANNI

Kevin Mundstock

May 16, 1995, 3:00:00 AM5/16/95
Scott D. Haring <sdha...@io.com> writes:

>"The Informer" teased the return of a "mystery man" absent from the WWF
>for roughly a decade, best known for his alliance with IRS. Any guesses?

Danny Spivey.

Kevin

Michael D Crockett

May 17, 1995, 3:00:00 AM5/17/95
Kevin Mundstock (mund...@delphi.com) wrote:

OH YEAH! That sounds right.

Michael D Crockett croc...@student.umass.edu
University of Massachusetts Amherst, MA
"Consider the daffodil. And while you're doing that, I'll be over here,
looking through your stuff." - Jack Handey

Mike Emond

May 17, 1995, 3:00:00 AM5/17/95
It was Barry Windam, I think. Back at WrestleMaina 1, he and IRS (as Mike
Rontunda) defeated the Iron Sheik and Nikolai Volkoff for the tag team title.
If I am wrong, don't flame me or anything. I am basing this purely on
memory, not magazines.
Later.
Mike.

Lee Seidman

May 18, 1995, 3:00:00 AM5/18/95
: >"The Informer" teased the return of a "mystery man" absent from the WWF
: >for roughly a decade, best known for his alliance with IRS. Any guesses?

Like many of the other messages responding to this question, I'd have to
agree with the assessment of Dan Spivey. He did tag with Rotundo and
would go over well as a heel in Dibiase's camp considering that Vicious
would be a co-member as well (please, let the Skyscrapers reunite!)

I'd like to see Windham again, but not if he's physically not up to par.
Besides, after his last "Widowmaker" flop, I'd suggest he'd be a little
apprehensive about the WWF again...but then again, money does the talking.

Gianluca Milandri mat.1504

May 19, 1995, 3:00:00 AM5/19/95
Scott D. Haring (sdha...@io.com) wrote:
: The June WWF Magazine is out, and in addition to the usual junk, a few
: interesting items:

: A feature called "Fantasy Warfare" speculating how two wrestlers who
: wouldn't normally face each other would do. First entry: Bob "Spark Plugg"
: Holly vs. the 1-2-3 Kid. Text goes on to say that "insiders have
: suggested" that this match could actually happen since both blame the
: other for the loss of the tag-team championship. So which one will turn?

Hmm, the WWF Magazine speculated bad... in fact just last year, June 3,
and almost surely for all the WWF Wrestlemania Revenge Tour in Europe
(and maybe also in the States) we had a match I too saw in Milan, Italy...
And that match was Thurman Sparky Plugg (still known with that name at the
time) vs. 123 Kid... The Kid won, of course, even if (and I donno why)
almost all the arena cheered for Holly and booed for Waltman (except me
and a couple of other friends of mine)...
However, if one of them has to turn, I hope he's Waltman...

: If you want to know whose career is in the toilet in Hollywood, you need

: go no further than a JJ feature called "Ain't I Great: The Motion
: Picture." In this story, JJ is allegedly in Beverly Hills to set up a
: movie deal when a bunch of "Hollywood stars" throw a parade for him. Lots
: of pictures of JJ posing with this all-star line-up: Cathy Moriarty, Dom
: DeLuise, Estelle Getty, Fyvush Finkel, and John Saxon.

Fyvush Finkel? Related with Howard? :) :)

: "The Informer" teased the return of a "mystery man" absent from the WWF
: for roughly a decade, best known for his alliance with IRS. Any guesses?

Yeah, this one has to be Barry Windham, even if he returned to the WWF
as the Widowmaker not more than 7 years ago, I think...

: He also teased the appearance of a "familiar face" who would be making his

: WWF debut, bringing along a tag partner, "fourth and inches" away from
: showing up. Raiding another fed? Any guesses?

Hmm, this is easy... LT (tag partner) will team with William Perry (the
familiar face)...

That's all...
Luca

--
'Let me tell you something...the name is NOT Chico, the name is HITMAN!'
\ | Gianluca Milandri - Cesena - Italy | /

CEN...@oduvm.bitnet

May 19, 1995, 3:00:00 AM5/19/95
I found the article very interesting. 123 kid vs. Bob Holly would be a great
match with lots of action(the kid winning in the end of course. I like when
he has a mean streak. Who remembers the Global days? Also, I can do without
the return of LT and WRP," but a Barry Windham return would be very welcomed.
Hopefully, he come back acting stupid like most have.(Cough! Bob Backland!)
Another person I'd like to see return to the WWF is Marty Jannety.The last
I read PWI, he was ranked #1 contender for the ECW title. I think he will
the belt, hold it for awhile, then come back to the WWF and prove he's just as
good as Shawn Micheals, if not better. They were pretty evenly matched as the
Rockers(Midnight Rockers to us long time fans.) When they wrestled, Marty had
the advantage most of the match, but Shawn used underhanded methods(Not that
I'm against them) or Diesel to win. I think when he paralyzed that one guy
with his "Rocker drop" he got a little freaked, but he's gotten over that. I
just feel it's time for MJ to prove he wasn't the weak link in the team and
that Shawn carried it(I am a Heartbreak Kid fan too by the way), but is just as
capable to win the WWF title. Maybe he and SM will get together as the Rockers
and win the tag team titles(God forbid the WWF need a good talented ans stable
team as champions!) or get an win the world title or regain the IC belt. Well,
until Mr. Perfect goes to WCW, I'm done for now.
SIncerely,
A Fellow Fan

chris carlson

May 19, 1995, 3:00:00 AM5/19/95
Gianluca Milandri mat.1504 (mila...@nettuno.csr.unibo.it) wrote:

: Hmm, this is easy... LT (tag partner) will team with William Perry (the
: familiar face)...

If it's so easy, then why'd you get it WRONG?

And also, it won't be Windham like you said it would... definitely Spivey.

st...@dircon.co.uk

May 19, 1995, 3:00:00 AM5/19/95
to sdha...@io.com
sdha...@io.com (Scott D. Haring) wrote:

>"The Informer" teased the return of a "mystery man" absent from the WWF
>for roughly a decade, best known for his alliance with IRS. Any guesses?

Barry Windham

Peter Stewart
(st...@dircon.co.uk)

Pure Genius

May 19, 1995, 3:00:00 AM5/19/95
: sdha...@io.com (Scott D. Haring) wrote:

: >"The Informer" teased the return of a "mystery man" absent from the WWF
: >for roughly a decade, best known for his alliance with IRS. Any guesses?

Try Dangerous Danny Spivey

Greg T. Hazen

May 20, 1995, 3:00:00 AM5/20/95

No, I think the mystery man the Informer was referring to is
Danny Spivey. He teamed with IRS after Windham left. And
although Windham has no affiliation with either promotion
right now, Spivey will enter the WWF this summer: my guess is
he will team with Sid to fight Diesel and Michaels at SummerSlam.

Greg H.
--
Greg Hazen: WWA and UWAA World Wrestling Champion For Eternity!
*JOIN THE REVOLUTION! MIKE TENAY's WRESTLING INSIDERS IS BACK!*

Darrin Jamie Granter

May 31, 1995, 3:00:00 AM5/31/95
bq...@FreeNet.Carleton.CA (Mike Emond) writes:

Actually, the Sheik and Volkoff defeated them for the titles.
Just a correction.
--
* "ALL HAIL THE HEARTBREAK KING SHAWN MICHAELS" - June 25, 1995 KOTR *
* "In order to die, you must first have life. I have no life. Therefore, *