If I murdered a llama....

Officer Farva

May 10, 2004, 5:43:24 PM5/10/04
would it be considered llamacide?

********************
"Kick him when he's down, he's easier to reach." -- Scott Hall

Milhouse Guidry

May 10, 2004, 5:47:46 PM5/10/04
I can't believe you don't shut up.

--Milhouse
LiveJournal = derekfz
Winner - 2004 March Melee
Final 4 - 2004 KoRSPW

mWo. It's not just the coolest, it's fa lyfe, so survey says
whether you like it or don't like it, never E-e-e-ver tell
me he did *not* just SMELL what mWo 3:16 reeks of.

Officer Farva

May 10, 2004, 5:51:51 PM5/10/04
I WILL NEVER STOP!!!!!!!!!!

John Henry

May 10, 2004, 9:00:15 PM5/10/04
Hi, Milhouse Guidry! This is a friendly line to let people know who I'm
talking to!

> I can't believe you don't shut up.

It might just be the painkillers, but this is a hilarious line.

--
John Henry
www.lowgenius.com

Ca!nman

May 10, 2004, 9:33:46 PM5/10/04

"John Henry" <j...@inSPAMBLOCKsurgent.orgy> wrote in message

> Hi, Milhouse Guidry! This is a friendly line to let people know who I'm
> talking to!
>
> > I can't believe you don't shut up.
>
> It might just be the painkillers, but this is a hilarious line.

Ah, so it's painkillers. I thought you were addicted to cocaine or meth.
My bad!

Lord Hatred

May 10, 2004, 11:27:29 PM5/10/04
In article <Xns94E5D5DAFA42Cjo...@216.168.3.44>,
John Henry <j...@inSPAMBLOCKsurgent.orgy> wrote:

> Hi, Milhouse Guidry! This is a friendly line to let people know who I'm
> talking to!
>
> > I can't believe you don't shut up.
>
> It might just be the painkillers, but this is a hilarious line.

He thieved it from the Simpsons. Apu to Homer specifically.

Mr. B

May 11, 2004, 1:27:10 AM5/11/04

>He thieved it from the Simpsons. Apu to Homer specifically.

All great quotes come from the simpsons so its common to use them frequently.

"Hooters, hooters, yum, yum, yum. Hooters, hooters on a girl that's dumb." - Al
Bundy