AL SNOW AUTOGRAPHED JAKKS FIGURE

Ringside15

Jan 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/26/99
Ringside Collectibles now has in stock the Fully Loaded Al Snow w/Head & Stool
figure signed in silver by Al Snow & Head. Only 500 signed and numbered
figures exist!!

Check out a photo of Al Snow signing the figures at our website.

http://www.wrestlingfigures.com

Peter SCUM! Stein

Jan 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/28/99
rings...@aol.com (Ringside15)- I'm gonna beat the hell out of you.
My submissions are ten times stronger than yours. You are weak and
you are a fool. I'm gonna beat the shit out of you.

>Ringside Collectibles now has in stock the Fully Loaded Al Snow w/Head & Stool
>figure signed in silver by Al Snow & Head. Only 500 signed and numbered
>figures exist!!

They included a stool with a WWF figure? The WWF has officially hit a
new low!

Oh, you mean like a chair. Never mind...

--
Pete Stein, el Michael Jordan de la RSPW
cra...@mindspring.com

"I have seen the greatest minds of my generation
destroyed by BAD POETRY!" --Drinky Crow

"Sure, wrestling is fake. We wouldn't have it any other way."
--Steve Allen