Have you kill-filed Karolina Dean yet?

1 view

TMS

Mar 10, 2010, 6:07:29 PM3/10/10
I mean, good Lord- remember when I used to take all the flack for the
obsessive posting? If posting were spending and I was the GWB of
RSPW, then Dean (is that PZ or Bede?) is the BHO of RSPW.

- TMS

trijcomm

Mar 10, 2010, 6:12:22 PM3/10/10

A blogger. It's his calling, you know. He used to be called Patient
Zero and for some unknown reason he changed his moniker.

Guy Namechanger

Mar 10, 2010, 6:19:40 PM3/10/10

"trijcomm" <trij...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

+++++++++++++

yeah, like I'd bother to change socks just to post random crap..............

Scott H

Mar 10, 2010, 6:21:02 PM3/10/10

I've come very close a few times, but every once in a great while he
makes a post I want to read. The problem is that 95% of the time, that
isn't the case. I wish my killfile could killfile posts from Karolina
Dean only if they included the words "moral", "obama", or "bush", then
I'd be all set.

�~����u�~� @ WHO DAT NATION

Mar 10, 2010, 7:18:48 PM3/10/10
On Wed, 10 Mar 2010 17:21:02 -0600, Scott H
<bulld...@hotmail.com>wrote:

I haven't seen an Obama, Bush, or Chaney post in over a year. Forte'
Agent lets you score words

Karolina Dean.....Unauthorized...and proud of it

Mar 10, 2010, 8:26:04 PM3/10/10
On Mar 10, 4:18 pm, " ~ u ~ @ WHO DAT

NATION " <sckf...@lycos.com > wrote:
> On Wed, 10 Mar 2010 17:21:02 -0600, Scott H
> <bulldog...@hotmail.com>wrote:

exposing the "Moral" hypocrisy of the Republicans, and exposing
"Satan's haidmaidens"the DEMONcrats is an all day job, Larrys

F~A~R~V~A: The Original Northern Bastard

Mar 10, 2010, 8:40:03 PM3/10/10

Hell, no.
besides me and robby, this character does the best posting on this
lame ass group of biased politards and easslin mongoloids.

Nemesis

Mar 10, 2010, 9:42:17 PM3/10/10

Typical Conservatard hypocrisy at work, condemning a person for
being a blogger while replying to your ideological buddy who also
happens to be a blogger.

Nemesis

Mar 10, 2010, 9:49:37 PM3/10/10

Torry lying as usual. I guess you're going to ignore the fact that
most of the times that you got called out on posting excessively
occurred after you attempted to complain about someone else doing just
that. I know a conservatard like yourself lacks the intelligence to
this, but most of the flack you got was for being a hypocrite.

gryph...@aol.com

Mar 10, 2010, 11:02:11 PM3/10/10

At least "Karolina Dean" does post about wrestling sometimes, albeit
borrowed from other newsgroups, and the political material can simply
be ignored if you don't like it.

Lord Gow 333, not a White House approved poster!

Mar 11, 2010, 12:09:39 AM3/11/10

"Guy Namechanger" <peterdunc...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

I fully agree that you always post random crap under your one name.

LG ( :-) )
--
RSPW Hall of Fame, Class of 2008! The last of his kind...

Lord Gow 333, not a White House approved poster!

Mar 11, 2010, 12:08:47 AM3/11/10

"Scott H" <bulld...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Doesn't matter. Someone else always replies to the twit anyway.

LG (feeling AoGLP's pain)

Acolyte of Glorious La Parka~ Welcomes The New REBUPLICAN Senator From Massachusets

Mar 11, 2010, 4:36:35 PM3/11/10
"TMS" <nwoph...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> I mean, good Lord- remember when I used to take all the flack for the
> obsessive posting? If posting were spending and I was the GWB of
> RSPW, then Dean (is that PZ or Bede?) is the BHO of RSPW.

Oh, I killfiled Patient Sucko there & his cock buddy Jasuck Twat A LONG time
ago. I was getting headaches reading his (their) complete & utter
stupidity.

RWA would have joined them, but at LEAST I find HIM slightly amusing once in
a while.