More fuel for the Paige Davis video rumor????<let go>

L.Anomalys Happy Go Lucky Side

Jan 25, 2005, 2:39:57 PM1/25/05
...Monday, January 24, 2005
TLC Statement on Trading Spacing Host Paige Davis
Released by TLC

TLC Statement on Trading Spacing Host Paige Davis

SILVER SPRING, Md., Jan. 24 -- TLC is taking Trading Spaces in a new creative
direction, transitioning to a "host-less" format this spring. As a result,
Paige Davis will be leaving the cast of Trading Spaces. We believe that this
new creative direction will enable the show to be more spontaneous, focus more
on the homeowners and designers, and create alternative home trades in
different cities and on opposite coasts.

Paige helped make Trading Spaces a great success for the network and we wish
her the best of luck in her future endeavors.

Paige's last new episode will premiere in March, with repeat episodes of
Trading Spaces airing throughout the year.

"With this new digital technology, the suckiness comes through with great
clarity" Mike MST3k

C The Shocker

Jan 25, 2005, 2:49:45 PM1/25/05
"L.Anomalys Happy Go Lucky Side" <tomserv...@aol.com> wrote in message

> ...Monday, January 24, 2005
> TLC Statement on Trading Spacing Host Paige Davis
> Released by TLC
>

> TLC Statement on Trading Spacing Host Paige Davis
>
> SILVER SPRING, Md., Jan. 24 -- TLC is taking Trading Spaces in a new
creative
> direction, transitioning to a "host-less" format this spring. As a result,
> Paige Davis will be leaving the cast of Trading Spaces. We believe that
this
> new creative direction will enable the show to be more spontaneous, focus
more
> on the homeowners and designers, and create alternative home trades in
> different cities and on opposite coasts.
>
> Paige helped make Trading Spaces a great success for the network and we
wish
> her the best of luck in her future endeavors.
>
> Paige's last new episode will premiere in March, with repeat episodes of
> Trading Spaces airing throughout the year.

Damn I would pay money to see that video. She is one smoking hot bitch.

--
C The Shocker
Never trust a big butt and a smile!

Message has been deleted

Lord Gow, rogue bull of the 333!

Jan 25, 2005, 4:37:42 PM1/25/05

Are we talking about another celeb sex video?

LG (too lazy to look it up)
--
Winter wonderland my ass!!!
How much longer 'til spring?!?

Message has been deleted

Lord Gow, rogue bull of the 333!

Jan 26, 2005, 11:28:28 AM1/26/05
Zipperneck wrote:
> On Tue, 25 Jan 2005 11:49:45 -0800, "C The Shocker"
> <chri...@comcast.F.U.SPAMMERS.com> hocked up and spat out:

>> Damn I would pay money to see that video. She is one smoking hot
>> bitch.
>
> http://www.sunfyre.com/paigedavis.htm
>
> Best I could do.

> (just doin' my part for the happy fappers)

Aw man...

Anyhoo, she writes:

"The truth is that on Sunday night I appeared as a celebrity guest presenter
at "Broadway Bares", a huge annual event which raises money for Broadway
Cares/Equity Fights Aids, which (as many of you know) is my favorite
charity. As you may recall, I raised $20,000 for them last year in an
embarrassing night of "Celebrity Jeopardy"!

"Broadway Bares" is an extremely reputable event, now in it's fourteenth
year. Many, many celebrities have appeared as guest presenters, including,
(this year) Shirley Jones (Mama Partridge!) , Swoozie Kurtz, and Patrick
Cassidy, along with countless Broadway stars. It is not a real "strip show"
(imagine!) but a raucous, exciting, sexy Vegas-style revue which has raised
millions of dollars to assist men women and children suffering with HIV and
Aids."

Um, looks like she decided to play to her strengths this year.

LG