(ICW) THE LOW-DOWN VOL. 2 ISSUE #1 PART 2!

JPillow628

Nov 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/18/98
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
6.MeccA
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
< The crowd seems to be thoroughly shocked at this surprise
appearance of the very erotic, lewd, voluptious Seductress at one of
the local ICW House Shows. She seems to be wearing a gown of usual
design (rather tempting, alluring, and beguiling) ; It's color
captivates the darkest shade of violet, which causes the smooth,
satiny, downy silken fabric to have its own sensual ripple, which is
in tune with her model-like walk. Her entire form seems first-rate,
superb, wonderful, and admirable ; her body well-endowed, all
physical features natural and well-toned. She being one that takes
pride upon her body, that seems to cause the men to flair up into a
harmonious uproar ; her walk down the aisle seems nothing short of
spectacular, flash photography begins to illuminate the entire arena,
the clapping and cheering deafening.. >

< The lovely valet soon reaches the ring area, stepping up the ring
steps while holding at the skirt of her ground in a very flurtatious,
teasing, patented manner. She than dips her way through the ring
ropes ; walking toward the ring announcer and reaching up with a tiny,
long-nailed, well manicured hand. As this occurs, she leans over
toward him, whispering in his ear ; the announcer is quick to
accomidate this lovely woman, there by giving her the micrphone. As
she is given the microphone, she takes a step back, clearing her
throat. The announcer takes his leave, exiting the ring in an unseen
manner >

Seductress : " I was personally present at the last card..And I have
to give the ICW it's credit. I know how much some wrestlers can whine
and complain about getting hurt or injured...But here, they deliver
the goods, and they do what has to be done, and thats the way it
*SHOULD* be!! "

< The crowd than begins to cheer, Seductress giving credit where
credit is due. Yet she continues to speak, her voice witholds the
manipulative tone >

Seductress : " Which leads me to belive that MeccA and I finally
found a home here in the ICW. Granted, there has been unfinished wars
between MeccA and various other faces in wrestling. The reason they
remain unfinished are very petty, too violent, too gruesome..Not
*FAMILY* Entertainment.. MeccA could never really show his full
potential anywhere...Until Now. "

< Seductress soon pivots, facing another camera (Due to the fact that
the ICW Techincal Crew is phenominal) She takes a deep breath, before
beginning to speak >

Seductress : "..The first match that will go down in history will be
MeccA vs. Vulture.. . .I know that many may not know MeccA..And many
that do know what he can and will do will deny it to the fullest. The
devestation and carnage that is left in the squared circle after a
match that features MeccA will be unbelieveable..Win Lose or Draw,
Everyone learns a lesson, thats the way it has been, thats the way it
shall be until the end of time.."

<The sound of what seems to be low-pitched carnival music is heard
for a moment before 'Psycho Circus' begins to play over the Audio
System. It's high volume seems to stun the crowd as MeccA begins to
make his way out, in perfect sync with Paul Stanley's lead vocals of
the song. MeccA's face seems to be very sten and unyielding. Showing
no real emotion and/or care for anyone or anything at this point ; he
than leans over toward the barracade area ; many of the fans get
there hands on him, patting him and mussing his already string dark-
crimson hair. A hinting smile forms upon his pale-pinkish lips,
showing that he indeed has love for his loyal fans.. He than breaks
into a very quick, agile run down the aisle, hopping up onto the ring
apron ; he than rests one hand on the top rope as he leans backward,
glancing about the crowd before nodding his head ; he than holds the
top rope, vaulting over it and landing firmly on his 'Kevlar' brand
footwear. He than makes his way over toward Seductress ; whom greets
him with a casual kiss on the cheek. MeccA than takes the microphone
and speaks ; the crowd beginning to hush >

MeccA : " ..When I close my eyes, and take a look at my life, I feel
satisfied. How many of you can say that..? Many critics said that in
my rookie days I was in my 'Prime'.. A few short months later after
I was roughed up..By the Bad Boys down East, They said I lost my
thunder, they said I was a shooting star that fell...Then what
happened? I beat the BADDEST TOUGHEST man for the Extreme
Championship...TWICE. I was the only man that could make his way into
the Tourney to represent his federation, and make it to the semi-
finals.. To all of you that think you have done heroic, memorable
things...Think again. "

< The camera slowly pans over the ring as MeccA Studies it with blank
eyes..He than glances back toward the camera before speaking >

MeccA : "..There is no equal to me in this ring. Throughout my entire
life, this is the only thing I could do..And I'll be damned if this
is taken away from me.. Vulture..Your the first in a long line. "

< He tosses the microphone away before the camera fades to black >
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
7.Marvin "The Swirlie King"
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
(Scene opens up on an ICW reporter who is standing in the middle of the men's
bathroom at an ICW house show.)

Reporter: Well, I am here in the men's bathroom because I was told that Marvin
was here ready to do an interview but I don't see him anywhere.

(Just as he says that he hears one of the toilets flush and he hears Marvin
talking to someone in the last stall.)

Marvin: I'm telling you Toasty, I'm right, yeah, I know I know but I'm telling
you I'm right.

(The reporter slowly walks to the last stall and knocks and Marvin opens the
stall door and is standing there in torn jeans a torn Quezzy shirt. Of course
in one hand he is holding Toasty.)

Reporter: There you are.

Marvin(talking to Toasty): Shut up Toasty, I'm telling you I'm right.

Reporter: Right about what?

Marvin: You see me and Toasty were standing here waiting for your lazy ass to
get here when some old man came in here and started saying some bad things
about Toasty. Then Toasty attacked him and of course I gave him the flush.
Then I noticed that the toilet flushing was obviously broken because the sound
of the flush was a C sharp and most toilets are an E flat. But Toasty here
insists that it's an C sharp :::looks at Toasty and talks to him::: BUT I KNOW
IT'S REALLY AN E FLAT, because if there is one thing I do know it's toilets.

Reporter: Ok.....moving right along. On Rockin Da World Tour you will take on
Johnny Sledge.

Marvin: Oh really? I was unaware of this ::::Talking to Toasty::: Toasty why
didn't you tell me! As my manager it is your responsibilty to keep me informed!
As for this Johnny Sludge guy. All I have to say is that I know this guy like
the back of my hand. After all I am the Swirlie King, I know all there is to
know about sludge. And just like all the other sludge in all the toilets
around the world, he will be flushed!!

Reporter: No, not Sludge, Sledge.

Marvin: Yeah I know.

Reporter: Well how come you called him Sludge.

Marvin: Well Sledge just didn't work, how much sense does it make to say I'm
going to flush him like all the other Sledgehammers?

Reporter: That wouldn't have made much sense.

Marvin: You see.

Reporter: Ok, you've made your point, now what are your thoughts on your match
teaming you up with Creed and L-Mo to take on Vortex.

Marvin: Hmmm.....well, I don't have any kind of pun insult. Let's see what can
I say about this match. ::talking to Toasty::: Toasty you have any ideas?
Come on Toasty, you always have something intelligent to say....What?
Carnivores will not eat an animal that has been hit by lightning?

Reporter: What does that have to do with Vortex.

Marvin: Well, I think Toasty is trying to say that Vortex doesn't have to worry
about being attacked by carnivores after our match because I will hit him like
lightning.

Reporter: Ok, if you say so. Does your manager Toasty have anything else to
say?

Marvin: Yeah, hold on. ::Marvin listens to Toasty:::: He says clans of long
ago that wanted to get rid of their unwanted people without killing them would
burn their houses down - hence the expression "to get fired"

Reporter: Yeah so what does that mean?

Marvin: You see the Vortex are members of the ICW clan and they are unwanted so
instead of killing them we will burn or should I say TOAST them.

Reporter: Anything else?

Marvin: Toasty also says Emus can't walk backwards.

Reporter: What? That has nothing to do with this match.

Marvin: Sure it does. The Vortex are all a bunch of emus.

Reporter: What? That is ridiculous, they are not emus!

Marvin: OH YEAH, have you ever seen them walk backwards! Huh? Have you? I
didn't think so.

Reporter: Ok, this is getty silly, are you done yet.

Marvin: No, Phalacrophobia is the fear of becoming bald.

Reporter: What does that have to do with Vortex!?

Marvin: Well, they probably won't show up for the match because they are afraid
I will pull all of their hair out.

Reporter: ARE YOU DONE YET!!??

Marvin: Hold your whores, I'll tell you when I'm done. Genophobia is the fear
of chins.

Reporter: Oh brother, i don't even want to ask but it's my job, what does that
have to do with the match.

Marvin: Well, you see they are afraid of chins so you shouldn't get close to
the ring or they will get scared.

Reporter: What!!??

Marvin: Hey now, don't get mad at me, it was Toasty that said it.

Reporter: I'm getting a little tired of this Toasty, does he have anything else
he wants to say.

Marvin: Yes, he also says Zemmiphobia is the fear of the great mole rat.

Reporter: What is that supposed to mean?

Marvin: Beats the hell out of me!! :::talking to Toasty::: I have to agree with
him on that one Toasty it didn't make very much sense. What? Sometimes you can
be stupid Toasty....What? Don't talk to me like that......Oh yeah, what are you
going to do......Blackmail? You don't have anything to blackmail.

(A little piece of wrinkled paper with stuff written on it on in crayon pops up
out of Toasty.)

Marvin: Ahhhhhh!!!

(The Reporter grabs the piece of paper out of Toasty and Marvin tries to grab
it from him but the reporter takes it and starts to read it.)

Marvin: No, give it back!!

Reporter: Hey, hey, hey Marvin, hold your whores. ::::begins reading piece of
paper::::
Dear Kennedy Michelle Chambers,
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Toast is delicous
and so are you.......................
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! This is the funniest thing I've ever heard!!! You have a
crush on Kennedy!!!!

(Marvin starts to blush)

Marvin: Shut up, don't make fun of me!

Reporter: HAHAHAHA!!!

Marvin: Don't laugh. :::holds up Toasty:::: I've got the brass the toast your
ass!!!

Reporter: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

(Marvin takes Toasty and hits the reporter square in the jaw. Then drags him
into the stall sticks his head in the toilet and flushes it over and over
again.)

Marvin: E FLAT! E FLAT! E FLAT! E FLAT!

(Scene fades out)
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
8.Irish Devil
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
( green gene is in the ring with the microphone. )

green gene: ladies and gentlemen, please welcome my guest at this time,
accompanied to the ring by his manager miss. toy, here is the legend destroyer,
the irish devil.

( the ireland national anthem plays over the loud speakers as the irish devil
and miss. toy walk down the aisle. miss. toy holds the ropes so the devil
doesn't stumble into the ring. irish devil holds up his bottle of thunderbird
and then takes a swig of the bottle. )

green gene: irish devil, tha dragon is claiming to have some kind of contract
with your manager miss. toy.

irish devil: he can take that contract and stick it up his ass! as they say in
america, contracts are made to be broken and dragon.....you can keep coming out
here with your stupid little contract but the fact of the matter is
this.....the only thing that piece of paper might be good for is if ya run out
of toilet paper! in america, they have a thing called court so you can go tell
it to judge mills lane for all i care! if ya want to bring contracts into the
courtroom then fine, we'll bring the contract she signed with myself and thad
thorton. you may have all rights to her managing you but we also have rights.
so what's going to happen is this, she will be at ringside for my next match
against you and she will watch me beat the snot right out of you.....ya silly
looking gook! you can do all the chuckling that ya want but when your eating
canvas at the hands of the irish devil....the only thing you'll be chuckling
about is that at least i didn't decide to steal your girlfriend away from you!
ha ha ha!

green gene: how do you feel about this contract that tha dragon has miss. toy?

miss. toy: well gene, if tha dragon wants me to be in his corner, i'll be more
than happy to guide his career. it's just a matter of.....which way i decide
to guide it! ha ha ha!

green gene: irish devil: what's this little surprise from tha dagon that he has
in store for thad thorton if he helps you out?

irish devil: i'm not sure but if it's coming from tha dragon, i'd have to say
that it's got to be somthing stupid. he's probably gonna try to bribe thad
thorton with his girlfriend yoko ono. now dragon, i'm not sure if you
understood thad when he said " i hate gooks ". well let me explin it better
for ya dragon.....thad thorton hates you and your whole family of slanted eyed
morons. now gene, it's video footage time so let's take a look at the big
screen and watch tha dragon's stupidity.

( miss. toy clicks the play button on the remote controll. )

tha dragon: Ahh.. whatever.. you may as well call yourself: Irish "Piss Drunk
Cock" Devil, because that's all you are. Ya know what? I know a guy with a
pet snake you'd get along great with. [Chuckles]

( miss. toy pauses the tape. )

irish devil: now this just goes to show ya that tha dragon can chuckle at his
stupid lame jokes. i mean....is this suppose to be funny or something?
<sarcastically> ha ha ha! pet snake.....geez. miss. toy if you would hit that
play buton just one more time please.

( miss. toy plays the tape. )

tha dragon: Do you have the balls.. well, I know ya don't.. so why do I
bother? [Tha Dragon shakes his head in dissapointment]

( miss. toy stops the tape. )

irish devil: yeah maybe my balls aint that big but ya didn't have to watch me
in the showers in the icw shower rooms. i was wondering what the hell you were
doing. at first i thought you might of needed to take a shower but then i
thought to myself.....there are other shower's in this place. you are such a
god damn homo! now i know why you were always trying to get close to shawn
sylkk. dont be trying to get near me cause i dont play that gay shit! i like
women dragon, get that threw your oriental faggot head of yours! the only
thing you'll be getting up your ass during our match is my god damn foot and
you can take that one to the bank! and dragon you just remember this, i'm the
one that your 2 father's always warned you about!

this is where the power lies!

( irish devil points to his bottle of thunderbird and guzzles it down. miss.
toy holds the ropes so the devil doesn't fall out of the ring. )

love,
the toy soldiers