2007 Yamaha FX HO won't start!

Zippi...@gmail.com

Dec 24, 2007, 11:08:42 PM12/24/07
My almost brand new Yamaha FX Cruiser HO turns over but won't start.
It has 12v running through it and clicks like it is trying to start
but can't. Any ideas to what could be wrong?

Chuck

Dec 25, 2007, 7:25:55 PM12/25/07

<Zippi...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> My almost brand new Yamaha FX Cruiser HO turns over but won't start.
> It has 12v running through it and clicks like it is trying to start
> but can't. Any ideas to what could be wrong?

What do you mean by "clicks" ?????

rfor...@msn.com

Dec 28, 2007, 3:04:03 PM12/28/07

My '05 is hard to start sometimes when it's been sitting, in my case
it just takes some patience, sometimes I have had to try a few times,
then keep my finger on the start button for a good few minutes until
the whole thing slowly rumbles to life. (Don't give it any gas.) It
always starts eventually (and then sometimes it will start immediately
on the first try even after sitting for a month, as happened last
weekend)

richforman

falcon

Dec 30, 2007, 2:08:07 AM12/30/07
Get a new battery or see if it will start with jumper leads if so new
battery