Steve Spurrier's retirement island paradise

xyzzy

Sep 13, 2010, 12:52:52 PM9/13/10

Va Beach Hokie

Sep 13, 2010, 2:28:26 PM9/13/10
On Sep 13, 12:52 pm, xyzzy <xyzzy.d...@gmail.com> wrote:
> http://rrspin.com/News-from-Roanoke-Rapids-Weldon-and-Halifax-County/...
>
> a/k/a
>
> http://tinyurl.com/249o4fw

There is nothing in Roanoke Rapids which can even accidentally be
called Paradise.

Even for a goat lover.

xyzzy

Sep 13, 2010, 3:47:21 PM9/13/10

What do you have against free car washes for everyone, courtesy of the
biggest local employer?

Va Beach Hokie

Sep 13, 2010, 4:33:14 PM9/13/10

Lung washes cost extra.

And the town is a dump to boot.

Message has been deleted

Va Beach Hokie

Sep 13, 2010, 4:51:56 PM9/13/10
On Sep 13, 4:41 pm, "The Undead Edward M. Kennedy" <e...@o.com> wrote:
> "Va Beach Hokie" <wjlm...@yahoo.com> wrote

> > > There is nothing in Roanoke Rapids which can even accidentally be
> > > called Paradise.
>
> > > Even for a goat lover.
>
> > What do you have against free car washes for everyone, courtesy of the
> > biggest local employer?
>
> <
> <Lung washes cost extra.
>
> Roanoke girls don't swallow, they INHALE!
>
> --Tedward

Okay, there is that. Lower your standards far enough and always
remember to double wrap and even a chud like me got some on a regular
basis when I lived there.