Alabama/Vanderbilt....

michael anderson

Sep 20, 2017, 11:51:25 PM9/20/17

Vandy is coming of a win against a ranked big12 team in which they held them to 7 pts. Pushed them around the field.

their defense looks legit. real legit.

It's in nashville. Supposedly their fans arent going to sell the tickets in their tiny stadium to bama fans this year.

We still don't know if evans and jennings are going to go at linebacker yet.

But yeah....saban/bama vs Vandy. Say that again and try to convince yourself we won't beat them down.

unclejr

Sep 21, 2017, 6:02:51 PM9/21/17
We? What position do you play?

plai...@gmail.com