Re: BOMB AMERICAN FEDERAL BUILDINGS and KILL FBI, CIA, DNI and NSA TERRORISTS and PSYCHOPATHS

Message has been deleted

Nancy Norelli

Nov 23, 2010, 3:11:16 PM11/23/10
On Tue, 23 Nov 2010 02:17:41 -0800, AmerGovtPsychopathsExposer wrote:

> I will pay $50,000 REWARD to the American HERO who SUCCESSFULLY KILLS any
> one of these PSYCHOPATHIC TERRORISTS and also to any American HERO who BOMBS
> the FEDERAL BUILDINGS I mentioned.

You have that escrowed where?
--
Don't FUCK with me. I'm tuff. And stupid but don't dare FUCK with me.

Message has been deleted

AmerGovtPsychopathsExposer

Nov 23, 2010, 5:36:06 PM11/23/10

"Nancy Norelli" <ms...@hushmail.com> wrote in message

Just KILL the FBI, CIA, NSA, DNI directors, George Bush Jr, Cheney and
Rumsfled and I will pay you $50,000.

I am NOT a forked tongued AmeriKKKunt to be NOT trusted.

Nomen Nescio

Nov 23, 2010, 6:32:28 PM11/23/10

Well, he is obviously not an American. His English is lousy. He
has got to be from one of those poor countries that are exceedingly
jealous of out wealthy nation. I don't mind though. Such hatred
has a negative effect upon the body. It is good to see that he is
inwardly destroying himself with his own venom. Maybe he will find
hell to be a better place for him.

Nancy Norelli

Nov 23, 2010, 6:34:19 PM11/23/10

Right, and you have that escrowed where?

Doomed Soul

Nov 23, 2010, 6:42:26 PM11/23/10
On Nov 23, 6:34 pm, Nancy Norelli <m...@hushmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, 23 Nov 2010 14:36:06 -0800, AmerGovtPsychopathsExposer wrote:
> > "Nancy Norelli" <m...@hushmail.com> wrote in message

> >> You have that escrowed where?
> >> --
> >> Don't FUCK with me. I'm tuff. And stupid but don't dare FUCK with me.
>
> > Just KILL the FBI, CIA, NSA, DNI directors, George Bush Jr, Cheney and
> > Rumsfled and I will pay you $50,000.
>
> > I am NOT a forked tongued AmeriKKKunt to be NOT trusted.
>
> Right, and you have that escrowed where?
> --
> Don't FUCK with me. I'm tuff. And stupid but don't dare FUCK with me.

BIG YAWN

AmerGovtPsychopathsExposer

Nov 24, 2010, 7:35:05 PM11/24/10

"Nomen Nescio" <nob...@dizum.com> wrote in message

Dumb AmeriKKKunt,

I am NOT jealous of your nation.........You are a nation of programmed
slaves your government remotes operates with computers anyway.

Listen to this fact...

About 1 MILLION of AmeriKKKunts are already secretly chipped with Synthetic
Telepathy Nanotechnology chips and are being tortured.

Google "Bounty on Bush" and educate yourself......

StraightDrive

Dec 10, 2010, 6:31:47 AM12/10/10

> On Tue, 23 Nov 2010 14:36:06 -0800, AmerGovtPsychopathsExposer wrote:
>
>> "Nancy Norelli" <ms...@hushmail.com> wrote in message

>>> You have that escrowed where?
>>> --
>>> Don't FUCK with me. I'm tuff. And stupid but don't dare FUCK with me.
>>>

>> Just KILL the FBI, CIA, NSA, DNI directors, George Bush Jr, Cheney and
>> Rumsfled and I will pay you $50,000.
>>
>> I am NOT a forked tongued AmeriKKKunt to be NOT trusted.
>
> Right, and you have that escrowed where?
> --

In your disease infested pussy, perhaps.