GENOCIDAL RACIST THIEF Winston Churchill's policies to blame for millions of Indian famine deaths, study says

FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer

Apr 3, 2019, 3:54:32ā€ÆAM4/3/19

https://www.cnn.com/2019/03/29/asia/churchill-bengal-famine-intl-scli-gbr/index.html?utm_medium=social&utm_term=image&utm_source=twCNN&utm_content=2019-03-30T03%3A16%3A07

Churchill's policies to blame for millions of Indian famine deaths,
study says

By Bard Wilkinson, CNN

ļ„¾Updated 3:16 PM ET, Fri March 29, 2019

Winston Churchill's policies caused a famine that claimed more than 3
million Indian lives, according to a new study using soil analysis for
the first time to prove the origins of the disaster.

The 1943 Bengal famine was the only famine in modern Indian history not
to occur as a result of serious drought, states the report, which was
conducted by researchers in India and the United States.

"This was a unique famine, caused by policy failure instead of any
drought," Vimal Mishra, the lead researcher and an associate professor
at the Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar, told CNN.

Researchers used weather data to gauge the amount of moisture in the
soil during six major famines in the subcontinent between 1870 and 1943.

"There have been no major famines since independence," said Mishra. "And
so we started our research thinking the famines would have been caused
by drought due to factors such as lack of irrigation."

They found that five of the famines were largely caused by droughts, but
in 1943, at the height of the Bengal famine, rain levels were above
average, according to the study published in the journal Geophysical
Research Letters.

"The Bengal famine of 1943 was completely because of policy failure,"
Mishra said.

Policy lapses such as prioritizing distribution of vital supplies to the
military, stopping rice imports and not declaring that it was actually a
famine were among the factors that led to the magnitude of the tragedy,
he added.

Mishra said examining previous famines showed that policy could be
effective. "In the 1873-74 famine, about 25 million people were
affected, but mortality was almost negligible."

According to Mishra, the low mortality was due to food imports from
Burma -- now known as Myanmar -- and relief aid provided by the British
government. Richard Temple, who was the Bengal lieutenant governor,
imported and distributed food and relief money and thus saved a lot of
lives, he said.

But he said the British government criticized Temple's use of resources
for saving Indian lives and during the next drought in the 19th century,
his policies were dropped and millions more people died.

The Nobel prize-winning economist Amartya Sen argued in 1981 that there
should have been enough supplies to feed Bengal in 1943.

In a recent book, writer Madhusree Mukerjee argued the famine was
exacerbated by Churchill's decisions.

She wrote that famine was caused in part by large-scale exports of food
from India. India exported more than 70,000 tons of rice between January
and July 1943 as the famine set in, she said.

Not everyone lays the blame at the Prime Minister's door, however.
Churchill biographer Andrew Roberts wrote in an opinion column on
Britain's i news website last year that Churchill "did all he could to
relieve the terrible Bengal Famine subject to the exigencies of the
Japanese holding Burma and their submarines infesting the Bay of Bengal."

RH156RH

Apr 3, 2019, 9:02:46ā€ÆAM4/3/19
Now let me see, how many famines did the subcontinent endure before the Raj... RH

Dr. Jai Maharaj

Apr 10, 2019, 4:33:10ā€ÆPM4/10/19
In article <WEZoE.32970$Ye6....@fx22.iad>,
FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer <FBInCIAnNSATe...@yahoo.com> posted:
Dhanyavaad for posting the article.

Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi Om Shanti
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.fan.jai-maharaj

FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer

Apr 20, 2019, 4:21:43ā€ÆAM4/20/19
Now let me see, who the fuck are the RACIST WHITE CHRISTIAN BRITISH
THIEVES to LOOT INDIA to begin with?

RH156RH

Apr 20, 2019, 6:06:23ā€ÆAM4/20/19
...Well, famine was s taple of subcontinental life especially in Bengal... RH

Arindam Banerjee

Apr 24, 2019, 9:53:25ā€ÆAM4/24/19
So we are well rid of the Raj in Bengal at least.

RH156RH

Apr 24, 2019, 11:18:57ā€ÆAM4/24/19
On Wednesday, April 24, 2019 at 2:53:25 PM UTC+1, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
> So we are well rid of the Raj in Bengal at least.

Not at all. The Raj was hamstrung by the World War. That meant all bets were off... RH

Arindam Banerjee

Apr 24, 2019, 7:47:07ā€ÆPM4/24/19
Bengalis did not start the WWs, nor did they ask to be starved to death by the Hendos working for their racist lords.

RH156RH

Apr 25, 2019, 1:50:21ā€ÆAM4/25/19
On Thursday, April 25, 2019 at 12:47:07 AM UTC+1, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
> Bengalis did not start the WWs, nor did they ask to be starved to death by the Hendos working for their racist lords.

Bengal suffered periodic famines before the Raj. The Raj broke that cycle .... RH

Arindam Banerjee

Apr 25, 2019, 2:18:04ā€ÆAM4/25/19
Bengal was deprived of wealth and industry, robbed systematically and ruthlessly, by the British East India company. Famines were just one result. Diseases such as malaria became rampant. The population dimished in the period of the Company, and the first few decades of the Raj. Indians were in a terrible state. It was only from the Curzon era that things started to change, and some benefits were realised such as famine relief. So there were no famines in Bengal in the period till 1944 when the artificial famine caused by Churchill killed 3-4 million Bengali people by slow starvation. It is important to know that most British people would not have allowed that tragedy to happen. There was food in the land but it was shipped away. Personal viciousness from the racist Churchill was the sole reason. This tragedy should not make Bengalis think worse of the British, for they introduced many new and wonderful ideas and systems to India, although at great cost to Indians, chiefly in regard to self esteem. Such a list of positives is endless; and to repeat, a single tragedy, very great though it was, should not mar future relationships. Bad though Indian leadership has been, they have taken care to avoid famines, and they do excel in disaster relief. The result is that the Indian population has increased dramatically, especially the Bangladeshis who have probably forgotten about all famines. With practically free rice, free schooling and public health, the poor in India are enjoying themselves more than they ever did. They have many goodies, such as smart phones, radio TV, scooters, etc so life is good and getting better.

No one wants the Raj back, Hendo. Wake up.

Cheers,
Arindam Banerjee

Message has been deleted

RH156RH

Apr 25, 2019, 7:51:38ā€ÆAM4/25/19
On Thursday, April 25, 2019 at 7:18:04 AM UTC+1, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
> Bengal was deprived of wealth and industry, robbed systematically and ruthlessly, by the British East India company. Famines were just one result. Diseases such as malaria became rampant. The population dimished in the period of the Company

The beneficent administration of the Raj resulte din a huge subcontinental population by the time the Raj ended:

1951 Census of India
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to navigationJump to search
1951 Census of India population
ā† pre-independence1961 ā†’
General information
Country India
Total population 361,088,090
Percent change 13.32%
The 1951 Census of India was the 9th in a series of censuses held in India every decade since 1871.[1] It is also the first census after independence and Partition of India.[2] 1951 census was also the first census to be conducted under 1948 Census of India Act.

The population of India was counted as 361,088,090 (1:0.946 male:female)[3] Total population increased by 42,427,510, 13.31% more than the 318,660,580 people counted during the 1941 census.[4] No census was done for Jammu and Kashmir in 1951 and its figures were interpolated from 1941 and 1961 state census.[5] National Register of Citizens of India (NRC) was prepared soon after the census.[6][7] In 1951, at the time of the first population Census, just 18% of Indians were literate while life expectancy was 32 years.[8] Based on 1951 census of displaced persons, 7,226,000 Muslims went to Pakistan (both West and East) from India while 7,249,000 Hindus and Sikhs moved to India from Pakistan(both West and East).[9]

Arindam Banerjee

Apr 25, 2019, 7:00:21ā€ÆPM4/25/19
India's population has certainly multiplied after the Raj, and during the last decades of the Raj, a golden period indeed when things were starting to work out despite the racist Hendos who cheered when Indians were massacred by Dyer. Without the WW2 there is no doubt that the British Empire would still be around, and ruling the world.

RH156RH

Apr 26, 2019, 1:40:38ā€ÆAM4/26/19
On Friday, April 26, 2019 at 12:00:21 AM UTC+1, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
> India's population has certainly multiplied after the Raj, and during the last decades of the Raj, a golden period indeed when things were starting to work out despite the racist Hendos who cheered when Indians were massacred by Dyer. Without the WW2 there is no doubt that the British Empire would still be around, and ruling the world.

Banerjee aches to return to the days of the Raj... RH

Arindam Banerjee

Apr 27, 2019, 4:54:39ā€ÆAM4/27/19
The Raj exists in Hendo's head. Racist Hendos pine for their lost Empire.

RH156RH

Apr 27, 2019, 6:39:53ā€ÆAM4/27/19
On Saturday, April 27, 2019 at 9:54:39 AM UTC+1, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
> The Raj exists in Hendo's head. Racist Hendos pine for their lost Empire.

Bannerjee forlornly dreams of a new Raj... RH

Arindam Banerjee

Apr 27, 2019, 10:33:40ā€ÆPM4/27/19
Adieu to the Raj, may it rest in peace, in Heaven or in Hell.

RH156RH

Apr 28, 2019, 1:37:37ā€ÆAM4/28/19
On Sunday, April 28, 2019 at 3:33:40 AM UTC+1, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
> Adieu to the Raj, may it rest in peace, in Heaven or in Hell.

Banerjee keeps on dreaming wistfully....RH

Arindam Banerjee

Apr 28, 2019, 7:45:55ā€ÆAM4/28/19
I realise my dreams, Hendo. Yes I dream all the time, all time is dreamtime to me.

RH156RH

Apr 28, 2019, 8:02:16ā€ÆAM4/28/19
...as he unwittingly admits he is a fantasist... RH

Arindam Banerjee

Apr 29, 2019, 4:36:29ā€ÆAM4/29/19
Hendo ignores the fact that I wrote I realise my dreams. How natural for him, as a part liar part moron.

RH156RH

Apr 29, 2019, 6:36:53ā€ÆAM4/29/19
...and lapses into ever more incoherence... RH

Arindam Banerjee

Apr 30, 2019, 12:53:23ā€ÆAM4/30/19
Poor Hendo, he is too ignorant and stupid to understand anything out of his very limited scope. All around is hazy to him. Sad.

RH156RH

Apr 30, 2019, 2:06:06ā€ÆAM4/30/19
On Tuesday, April 30, 2019 at 5:53:23 AM UTC+1, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
> Poor Hendo, he is too ignorant and stupid to understand anything out of his very limited scope. All around is hazy to him. Sad.

...which he mistakes for profundity... RH

Arindam Banerjee

Apr 30, 2019, 9:27:11ā€ÆAM4/30/19
Nothing profound about Hendo except his Raj-haunted stupidity.

RH156RH

Apr 30, 2019, 10:35:10ā€ÆAM4/30/19
....and makes Banerjee an object of derision ... RH

Arindam Banerjee

Apr 30, 2019, 10:33:16ā€ÆPM4/30/19
Hendo is as silly as ever.

RH156RH

May 1, 2019, 2:10:05ā€ÆAM5/1/19
....for ever and ever ... RH

Arindam Banerjee

May 1, 2019, 6:51:24ā€ÆPM5/1/19
Hendo's silliness is unending. What a pathetic and obsolete relic of the exploded colonial system, this Hendo of ours!

RH156RH

May 2, 2019, 1:42:03ā€ÆAM5/2/19
On Wednesday, May 1, 2019 at 11:51:24 PM UTC+1, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
> Hendo's silliness is unending. What a pathetic and obsolete relic of the exploded colonial system, this Hendo of ours!

... being seen as insignificant ... RH

Arindam Banerjee

May 2, 2019, 2:41:21ā€ÆAM5/2/19
Try harder.

RH156RH

May 2, 2019, 9:41:34ā€ÆAM5/2/19
.... and suffering hilariously from delusions of grandeur... RH

Arindam Banerjee

May 3, 2019, 3:49:56ā€ÆAM5/3/19
Hendo is a racist so has to believe that he as a white moron has to be intellectually superior than any non white. An outdated notion, but there are still so many brown nosed brown noses revelling in reverse racism in their brown nosing, so his delusions about white superiority endure.

RH156RH

May 3, 2019, 4:07:29ā€ÆAM5/3/19
On Friday, May 3, 2019 at 8:49:56 AM UTC+1, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
> Hendo is a racist so has to believe that he as a white moron has to be intellectually superior than any non white. An outdated notion, but there are still so many brown nosed brown noses revelling in reverse racism in their brown nosing, so his delusions about white superiority endure.

....as he tries desperately and fails horribly to come to terms with the abject subcontionental contributions to world history... RH

Arindam Banerjee

May 3, 2019, 4:31:46ā€ÆAM5/3/19
The racist Hendo, being a racist, will always be blind to the fact that the Indian subcontinent provided all the worthwhile human inventions to the rest of the world.

RH156RH

May 3, 2019, 4:40:34ā€ÆAM5/3/19
...Banerjee drifts off into the most sublime unreality... RH

Arindam Banerjee

May 7, 2019, 12:05:56ā€ÆAM5/7/19
The desire of the Hendos to acquire India's past IP and so acquire superior manners thereby was and is acute.

Alas, they lost the Empire even though they did win the world wars. The opportunistic Indian elites who licked their boots were far from being the best people, so the British never learnt anything worthwhile from them.

Had they been half-decent human beings, and not the racist+bigoted liars and thieves, they would have been better served. The Empire would have continued and reached greater heights, with colonies established on the Moon and Mars.

RH156RH

May 7, 2019, 1:49:43ā€ÆAM5/7/19
.....and continues drifting... RH

Arindam Banerjee

May 7, 2019, 9:13:33ā€ÆPM5/7/19
For now, yes. Plans are afoot to proceed at superluminal speeds.

RH156RH

May 8, 2019, 1:53:40ā€ÆAM5/8/19
....into ever more absurd fantasies lace with delusions of grandeur... rH

Arindam Banerjee

May 9, 2019, 12:35:41ā€ÆAM5/9/19
Steal them if you can. The Americans are trying hard.

RH156RH

May 9, 2019, 1:06:34ā€ÆAM5/9/19
On Thursday, May 9, 2019 at 5:35:41 AM UTC+1, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
> Steal them if you can. The Americans are trying hard.

...as Banerjee slides into random comments... RH

Arindam Banerjee

May 10, 2019, 7:10:30ā€ÆPM5/10/19
Hendo cannot understand anything beyond racism.

RH156RH

May 11, 2019, 3:45:44ā€ÆAM5/11/19
...Another random comment by Banerjee... RH

Arindam Banerjee

May 11, 2019, 7:14:49ā€ÆPM5/11/19
Hendo's racism can only be supported by lies. and at that he excels.

RH156RH

May 12, 2019, 3:44:20ā€ÆAM5/12/19
...note how Banjeree can only assert not offer proof or logical argumanet ... RH

Arindam Banerjee

May 12, 2019, 10:38:32ā€ÆPM5/12/19
Hendo provides all the proof with no need for further argument, about his lying to support his dashed hopes.

RH156RH

May 13, 2019, 2:15:46ā€ÆAM5/13/19
...Banerjee continues to assert.... RH