LIST OF CHIPPED POSTERS ON REC.SPORT.CRICKET

FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer

Nov 5, 2014, 3:26:05 AM11/5/14

LIST OF CHIPPED POSTERS ON REC.SPORT.CRICKET

This is a list of chipped posters on rec.sport.cricket

CIA, NSA, MI-6 and Intelligence Agencies in your country secretly
chipped almost all rec.sport.cricket fans who contributed to this forum
from approximately 2003 to 2012 with Synthetic Telepathy mind reading
and programming chips.

Which means you were remotely programmed to post certain comments on
this newsgroup at one time or another in the last few years.

I might have missed some names since I have not been reading rsc for a
while.

alvey
Andrew Dunford
will_s aka will sutton
max.it
Crapats
Dave Turner
subirwa aka Paji
Don
Rodney Ulyate
jzfredricks
R Spanditt
cicero
fish womper
Shiney thing
sdavmor
prabhu
Dr Jai Maharaj
tendulkar.com
RH aka Robert Henderson
Chan
Call Centre
Bharat Rao
vijay...@deja.com
Shiva IYER
Suresh K S
Calvin
Geico Caveman
krquet
Samarth Harish Shah
Sultan of Swing
Sanjiv Karmarkar
Reverse Swing
prakmel
Jayen
Bob Dubery
John Hall
Larry De Silva
Venkat Bhatti
Stex
yaputya
Mike Holmans
Dave SA

arahim
Neha
Nirvanam aka Vijay
Viper
CaraMia
RG aka R Gupta
Satish Kumar
Jack
David Noon

Mike Gooding

Nov 5, 2014, 5:23:53 AM11/5/14
Report not abuse
On Wednesday, 5 November 2014 08:26:05 UTC, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
> LIST OF CHIPPED POSTERS ON REC.SPORT.CRICKET
Thank God I'm not on the list! I am entirely in control of my own thoughts my own thoughts.

The rest of you - Bwahaha etc.

Mo...@unimail.com.au

Nov 5, 2014, 6:13:50 AM11/5/14
Report not abuse
What you talin' 'bout Wiilis?

FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer

Nov 5, 2014, 3:02:20 PM11/5/14
Dumbfuck Mike Gooding,

Your name not in the list does NOT mean that you are NOT chipped. It
just means that I missed perceiving your "remotely programmed comments".

I already mentioned that all rsc posters from 2002-2012 were chipped.

White Christians don't understand their own "mentality and character
traits" but they psycho-analyze 24X7 every other organism on the planet.

CIA secretly developed Mind Control technology with MKULTRA program by
late 1970s. These University of Buffalo scientists are about 50 years
BEHIND CIA technology.

Scientists Discovered How To Use Nanoparticles To Remotely Control
Behavior!
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rec.sport.cricket/fNCH1vk6dGs/1zgLdch5aBQJ

Video of How A Mind Control Nanobot Attaches Itself To A Human Brain
http://www.dataasylum.com/mindcontrol-chemtrails-summary.html

The following video shows how exactly CIA, NSA, MI-6 etc secretly chip
humans.

Watch this Clip from the Movie "GAMER" (2009)
http://www.dataasylum.com/media-bioapi-chemtrails-references4.html

LIST OF CHIPPED POSTERS ON REC.SPORT.CRICKET