Quick Quiz

DNA

May 6, 2016, 10:16:03 AM5/6/16
Before Mickey Arthur, who was rumored to be Pakistan's new coach?

alvey

May 11, 2016, 1:20:48 AM5/11/16
On Fri, 6 May 2016 07:16:00 -0700 (PDT), DNA wrote:

> Before Mickey Arthur, who was rumored to be Pakistan's new coach?

Osama Bin Laden

alvey

gophe...@gmail.com

May 11, 2016, 10:30:09 AM5/11/16
On Friday, May 6, 2016 at 4:16:03 PM UTC+2, DNA wrote:
> Before Mickey Arthur, who was rumored to be Pakistan's new coach?

Yep it's Stuart Law.

Geoff Lawson (coach during the spot-fixing saga) deserves mention as an Aussie who's probably the most loyal supporter of Pakistan cricket. Perhaps too loyal even.

When it would have wise to wash his hands off the whole thing and walk way, Lawson gave a character reference for Salman Butt, even going out of his way to meet him at his home in Lahore. Takes some courage, that. I think the stubbornly unrepentant Butt was rather undeserving of all this, but that's another matter.