Columbia University Acknowledges Ancient Indian Nose Jobs & the Origins of Plastic Surgery

已查看 151 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer

未读,
2019年1月12日 23:40:572019/1/12
收件人

Hindus were eons ahead of the rest of the world and then the Abrahamic
FILTH oppressed and destroyed us.

http://columbiasurgery.org/news/2015/05/28/history-medicine-ancient-indian-nose-jobs-origins-plastic-surgery

Division of Plastic Surgery

History of Medicine: Ancient Indian Nose Jobs & the Origins of Plastic
Surgery

Think plastic surgery is a modern luxury? Think again. It turns out that
the roots of cosmetic and reconstructive procedures go back more than
2500 years. It's a common misconception that the "plastic" in "plastic
surgery" refers to an artificial material when it actually derives from
the Greek word, plastikos, meaning "to mold" or "to give form."

During the 6th Century BCE, an Indian physician named Sushruta – widely
regarded in India as the ‘father of surgery’ – wrote one of the world’s
earliest works on medicine and surgery. The Sushruta Samhita documented
the etiology of more than 1,100 diseases, the use of hundreds of
medicinal plants, and instructions for performing scores of surgical
procedures – including three types of skin grafts and reconstruction of
the nose.

Skin grafts entail transplanting pieces of skin from one part of the
body to another. Sushruta’s treatise provides the first written record
of a forehead flap rhinoplasty, a technique still used today, which a
full-thickness piece of skin from the forehead is used to reconstruct a
nose. At that time, patients in need of that procedure generally
included those who had lost their noses as punishment for theft or adultery.

Today, surgeons use skin grafts to restore areas that have lost
protective layers of tissue due to trauma, infection, burns, as well as
to restore areas where surgical intervention has created a loss of skin,
as can happen with melanoma removal. Some grafts include blood vessels
and muscle, such as in reconstructive breast surgery.

Amazingly, these techniques are all explained in the Sushruta Samhita.

Dr. Jai Maharaj

未读,
2019年1月13日 04:23:032019/1/13
收件人
In article <rjz_D.33343$wX5....@fx47.iad>,
FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer <FBInCIAnNSATe...@yahoo.com> posted:

> Columbia University Acknowledges Ancient Indian Nose Jobs &
> the Origins of Plastic Surgery
>
> Hindus were eons ahead of the rest of the world and then
> the Abrahamic FILTH oppressed and destroyed us.

> http://columbiasurgery.org/news/2015/05/28/history-medicine-ancient-indian-nose-jobs-origins-plastic-surgery
>
> Division of Plastic Surgery
>
> History of Medicine: Ancient Indian Nose Jobs & the Origins
> of Plastic Surgery
>
> Think plastic surgery is a modern luxury? Think again. It
> turns out that the roots of cosmetic and reconstructive
> procedures go back more than 2500 years. It's a common
> misconception that the "plastic" in "plastic surgery"
> refers to an artificial material when it actually derives
> from the Greek word, plastikos, meaning "to mold" or "to
> give form."
>
> During the 6th Century BCE, an Indian physician named
> Sushruta -- widely regarded in India as the ‘father of
> surgery' -- wrote one of the world's earliest works on
> medicine and surgery. The Sushruta Samhita documented the
> etiology of more than 1,100 diseases, the use of hundreds
> of medicinal plants, and instructions for performing scores
> of surgical procedures -- including three types of skin
> grafts and reconstruction of the nose.
>
> Skin grafts entail transplanting pieces of skin from one
> part of the body to another. Sushruta's treatise provides
> the first written record of a forehead flap rhinoplasty, a
> technique still used today, which a full-thickness piece of
> skin from the forehead is used to reconstruct a nose. At
> that time, patients in need of that procedure generally
> included those who had lost their noses as punishment for
> theft or adultery.
>
> Today, surgeons use skin grafts to restore areas that have
> lost protective layers of tissue due to trauma, infection,
> burns, as well as to restore areas where surgical
> intervention has created a loss of skin, as can happen with
> melanoma removal. Some grafts include blood vessels and
> muscle, such as in reconstructive breast surgery.
>
> Amazingly, these techniques are all explained in the
> Sushruta Samhita.

Dhanyavaad for posting the article.

Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi Om Shanti
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.fan.jai-maharaj

RH156RH

未读,
2019年1月13日 06:06:052019/1/13
收件人
Good luck with that without antibiotics to kill infection....RH

RH156RH

未读,
2019年1月13日 10:07:002019/1/13
收件人
http://www.medievalists.net/2013/05/prince-hals-head-wound-cause-and-effect/

Here is a much better substantiated piece of English surgery from 1403:

The future King Henry V was hit by an arrow to the face at the Battle of Shrewsbury – how did he survive? This was the topic of a paper given by Michael Livingston at the 48th International Congress on Medieval Studies.

Livingston, an Associate Professor at The Citadel, explains what happened in one of the most remarkable cases of battlefield surgery from the Middle Ages – the arrow wound suffered by the future Henry V at the Battle of Shrewsbury in 1403.

Prince Henry was only 16 years old when he marched with his father’s forces to Shrewsbury in western England to fight against the rebel army led by Henry “Harry Hotspur” Percy. With English longbowmen on both sides of the battle, arrows caused many of the dead and wounded, including Henry Percy, who was killed when he lifted up his visor and was struck down by a shot.

According to one chronicler’s report, Prince Henry was also “hurt in the face by an arrow.” A much more detailed account survives in the Philomena, a medical tract written by John Bradmore. The account was originally in Latin, and a Middle English translation of it survives as well.

Bradmore had been in the service of the crown since at least 1399. He notes in his work that before he arrived, others had tried to pull the arrow out of the prince, but while the shaft did come free the arrowhead remained buried six inches deep. Various medical experts had tried to remove the arrowhead with potions and other cures, but had no success. Finally, he caem on the scene, and examined the wound. Bradmore writes that Prince Henry:

was struck by an arrow next to his nose on the left side during the battle of Shrewsbury. The which arrow entered at an angle (ex traverso), and after the arrow shaft was extracted, the head of the aforesaid arrow remained in the furthermost part of the bone of the skull for the depth of six inches.

Bradmore then explains how he treated the wound, first by enlarging enough so that he could remove the arrowhead:

First, I made small probes from the pith of an elder, well dried and well stitched in purified linen [made to] the length of the wound. These probes were infused with rose honey. And after that, I made larger and longer probes, and so I continued to always enlarge these probes until I had the width and depth of the wound as I wished it. And after the wound was as enlarged and deep enough so that, by my reckoning, the probes reached the bottom of the wound, I prepared anew some little tongs, small and hollow, and with the width of an arrow. A screw ran through the middle of the tongs, whose ends were well rounded both on the inside and outside, and even the end of the screw, which was entered into the middle, was well rounded overall in the way of a screw, so that it should grip better and more strongly.

The screw finally latched onto the arrowhead and then Bradmore had it slowly pulled on it, and “by moving it to and fro, little by little (with the help of God) I extracted the arrowhead.”

The next part of the treatment involved healing and closing the wound. The doctor squirted white wine and put into the wound a probe made of barley, flour, honey and and flax fibres. For the next twenty days he repeated the process, cleaning the wond and making the probes smaller and smaller. This allowed the wound the heal naturally and eventually close.

Bradmore also notes that he was particularly worried that the young prince might suffer from seizures and that he would put ointments on his neck to soothe his muscles. Livingston suggests that this indicates that the arrow struck Henry at a downward angle. He adds the entrance wound was likely below the eye next to his nose."

Dr. Jai Maharaj

未读,
2019年1月13日 17:47:532019/1/13
收件人
Dr. Jai Maharaj posted:

> In article <rjz_D.33343$wX5....@fx47.iad>,
> FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer <FBInCIAnNSATe...@yahoo.com> posted:
> >
> > Columbia University Acknowledges Ancient Indian Nose Jobs &
> > the Origins of Plastic Surgery
> >
> > Hindus were eons ahead of the rest of the world and then
> > the Abrahamic FILTH oppressed and destroyed us.

> > http://columbiasurgery.org/news/2015/05/28/history-medicine-ancient-indian-nose-jobs-origins-plastic-surgery
> >
> > Division of Plastic Surgery
> >
> > History of Medicine: Ancient Indian Nose Jobs & the Origins
> > of Plastic Surgery
> >
> > Think plastic surgery is a modern luxury? Think again. It
> > turns out that the roots of cosmetic and reconstructive
> > procedures go back more than 2500 years. It's a common
> > misconception that the "plastic" in "plastic surgery"
> > refers to an artificial material when it actually derives
> > from the Greek word, plastikos, meaning "to mold" or "to
> > give form."
> >
> > During the 6th Century BCE, an Indian physician named
> > Sushruta -- widely regarded in India as the 素ather of
> > surgery' -- wrote one of the world's earliest works on
> > medicine and surgery. The Sushruta Samhita documented the
> > etiology of more than 1,100 diseases, the use of hundreds
> > of medicinal plants, and instructions for performing scores
> > of surgical procedures -- including three types of skin
> > grafts and reconstruction of the nose.
> >
> > Skin grafts entail transplanting pieces of skin from one
> > part of the body to another. Sushruta's treatise provides
> > the first written record of a forehead flap rhinoplasty, a
> > technique still used today, which a full-thickness piece of
> > skin from the forehead is used to reconstruct a nose. At
> > that time, patients in need of that procedure generally
> > included those who had lost their noses as punishment for
> > theft or adultery.
> >
> > Today, surgeons use skin grafts to restore areas that have
> > lost protective layers of tissue due to trauma, infection,
> > burns, as well as to restore areas where surgical
> > intervention has created a loss of skin, as can happen with
> > melanoma removal. Some grafts include blood vessels and
> > muscle, such as in reconstructive breast surgery.
> >
> > Amazingly, these techniques are all explained in the
> > Sushruta Samhita.
>
> Dhanyavaad for posting the article.
> Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi Om Shanti

Sanatan Dharm - WISDOM OF BHARAT: Spirutuality and science

SCIENCE. HINDUS DID IT FIRST - Concepts of zero, infinity,
numerals, etc.

[Excerpts below from the National Geographic Magazine,
Hinduism Today magazine, Arnold Toynbee...]

'SCIENCE. WE DID IT FIRST'

Vedic-Hindu principles and spirituality transcend the
Judeo-Christian-Islamic definition of "religion", and
contain much more -- they include the arts, sciences and
technology:

o Excerpt 1 - Indians originated concepts of zero, infinity, numerals
o Excerpt 2 - 'Science. We did it first'
o Excerpt 3 - Tachyons lose mass, energy the faster they travel
o Excerpt 4 - Mundakopanishad, Atharv Ved: Tachyons faster than light
o Excerpt 5 - Astronomy in ancient Bharat
o Excerpt 6 - Knowledge of equinoxes, precession, astrology, palmistry
o Excerpt 7 - Achievements of Vedic-Hindu sage-scientists

Continues at:

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/soc.culture.indian/rrWxaiFaH0A/vYW4Na67AgAJ

Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
Om Shanti
https://tinyurl.com/jaimaharaj

FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer

未读,
2019年1月13日 19:40:402019/1/13
收件人
Year 1403?????

Dumb moron.......

Sushruta Samhita was written more than 2500 years ago.

Just learn to ACCEPT that Hindus were way ahead of the rest of the world
until the "abrahamic filth (your ancestors)" oppressed and destroyed us.

FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer

未读,
2019年1月13日 19:51:592019/1/13
收件人
Just ACCEPT that Hindus were way ahead of the rest of the world until
YOU "ABRAHAMIC FILTH" oppressed and destroyed us.

RH156RH

未读,
2019年1月14日 01:13:592019/1/14
收件人
Irrelevant. Medicine did not become a science until the latter half of the 19th century. All that went before was a mixture of superstition, false direct instruction (eg Galen) and competent practical treatment such as that of Bradmore. RH

FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer

未读,
2019年1月14日 01:35:322019/1/14
收件人
Dumb Lunatic Racist Filth Robert Henderson,

Columbia University itself admitted that Sushrutha is the "Father of
Surgery" and the Samhitha was written more than 2500 years ago when your
ancestors were still rolling in the mud like pigs.

Sushrutha Statue in Royal Australian College of Surgeons, Melbourne
https://bit.ly/2ssNLAx

Just learn to ACCEPT that Hindus were way ahead of the rest of the world
in Mathematics, Architecture, Metallurgy and Medicine until the

RH156RH

未读,
2019年1月14日 03:16:542019/1/14
收件人
Translation: Medicine did not become a science until the latter half of the 19th century. All that went before was a mixture of superstition, false direct instruction (eg Galen) and competent practical treatment such as that of Bradmore. RH

FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer

未读,
2019年1月14日 16:49:422019/1/14
收件人
The 3rd to 4th century Delhi pillar has attracted the attention of
archaeologists and materials scientists because of its high resistance
to corrosion and has been called a "testimony to the high level of skill
achieved by the ancient Indian iron smiths in the extraction and
processing of iron".
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_pillar_of_Delhi

The imperial policies of the British Raj THIEVES led to stagnation of
metallurgy in India.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_metallurgy_in_the_Indian_subcontinent

RH156RH

未读,
2019年1月18日 10:58:092019/1/18
收件人
All of one pillar eh...RH

FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer

未读,
2019年1月18日 15:37:202019/1/18
收件人
The imperial policies of the British Raj THIEVES led to stagnation of
metallurgy in India.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_metallurgy_in_the_Indian_subcontinent

RH156RH

未读,
2019年1月18日 16:30:282019/1/18
收件人
Thank God the British came along and taught the subcontinentals to produce iron and steel on a huge scale and used it to build the largest railway system in the worlld.... " RH

FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer

未读,
2019年1月19日 16:19:492019/1/19
收件人

RH156RH

未读,
2019年1月20日 07:19:562019/1/20
收件人
Translation: the Raj provided India for free a firm colonial guiding hand and an inside track to the industrial revolution, left India with the largest railways system in the world, New Delhi, huge amounts of other infrastructure, modern armed forces, a modern civil service, universities, schools based on the public school model, recovered India's history and preserved important historical artefacts and most generously left them with the gift of the English language... RH

FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer

未读,
2019年1月21日 04:14:192019/1/21
收件人

FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer

未读,
2019年1月21日 04:16:472019/1/21
收件人
On 1/20/2019 4:19 AM, RH156RH wrote:
When YOU BRIT THIEVES pay back the $45 TRILLION YOU "STOLE FROM INDIA",
you and your fellow brits will be BEGGING AND SHITTING IN THE STREETS.

Genocides, Rapes, Oppression, Looting and Slavery were also done by the
British RACIST WHITE CHRISTIAN THIEVES and NOT JUST the abrahamic desert
pigs from the middle east.

I don't give a fuck about all those niceties because of which my
ancestor Hindus suffered unimaginable amount of pain and suffering in
the form of genocides, oppression, rapes, slavery, looting and loss of
2/5ths of our land to the "filthy bigoted abrahamic viruses aka ISLAM
and CHRISTIANITY".

Genocidal Racist THIEF Winston Churchill:
"the riches of the West are built on the graves of the East"

How Britain stole $45 trillion from India - And LIED About it
https://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/opinion/britain-stole-45-trillion-india-181206124830851.html

SO when are you paying back the $45 TRILLION YOU RACIST BRIT "THIEVES"
STOLE FROM INDIA?

patt...@gmail.com

未读,
2019年1月23日 12:27:172019/1/23
收件人

> Just learn to ACCEPT that Hindus were way ahead of the rest of the world
> in Mathematics, Architecture, Metallurgy and Medicine until the
> "abrahamic filth (your ancestors)" oppressed and destroyed us.

But Hindus were so far ahead, how could that possibly happen? And if you are so advanced why haven't you discovered plumbing?

RH156RH

未读,
2019年1月23日 13:17:242019/1/23
收件人
"How much do you think the subcontinent owes the UK for bribing such great advances to this benighted place..." RH

FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer

未读,
2019年1月23日 16:51:442019/1/23
收件人

FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer

未读,
2019年1月23日 16:53:442019/1/23
收件人
Why bother when we can make "your dumbass" to do those plumbing jobs?

RH156RH

未读,
2019年1月24日 03:39:562019/1/24
收件人
"It must hundreds of trillions if not more...." RH

patt...@gmail.com

未读,
2019年1月24日 06:51:492019/1/24
收件人
Well go ahead, accepting civilizing influences might stop you shitting in the street.

FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer

未读,
2019年1月24日 17:27:432019/1/24
收件人
On 1/23/2019 9:27 AM, patt...@gmail.com wrote:

[...]

Bigoted narrow minded Western White Christians AND Muslims should STOP
BREEDING and stop INFESTING beautiful planet Earth with more WORTHLESS
EMOTIONAL FELLATIO EXPERTS who worship the NARROW MINDED LOSERS and
RAPIST MURDERERS Jesus, Mohammad and Allah.

Western White Christian Intelligence is the MOST OVERRATED THING on this
planet.

What a fucking joke the SNAKE OIL SELLING White Christians SOLD "String
Theory" for 20 fucking years and it turned out to be "COMPLETE BOGUS".
In the process the morons WASTED TRILLIONS and TRILLIONS of human hours
on this planet. This is NOT an EXCEPTION but a RULE.

The most egotistic and arrogant statement was made by another over rated
Stephen Hawking.

Stephen Hawking:
"I know what happened before Time".

He doesn't know much about our nearest neighbor Mars but he knew what
happened before TIME. And hardly any western christians criticized
Stephen Hawking for it because western christians are geniuses in
"praising each other to the sky for NO REASON".

FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer

未读,
2019年1月24日 17:34:212019/1/24
收件人
Western White Christians are the MOST UNCIVILIZED SAVAGES in the history
of human race and YET they CUNNINGLY brainwashed everybody to think they
are civilized. Their insatiable SELFISHNESS and GREED to STEAL everybody
else's land, wealth and enslave the natives PROVE that western white
christians are "THE MOST UNCIVILIZED SAVAGE THIEVES".

[...]

2019年1月25日 17:04:152019/1/25
收件人
On Friday, January 25, 2019 at 7:34:21 AM UTC+9, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
> On 1/24/2019 3:51 AM, patt...@gmail.com wrote:

> >> Why bother when we can make "your dumbass" to do those plumbing jobs?
> >
> > Well go ahead, accepting civilizing influences might stop you shitting in the street.
> >

> Western White Christians are the MOST UNCIVILIZED SAVAGES in the history
> of human race and YET they CUNNINGLY brainwashed everybody to think they
> are civilized.

You shit in the street FFS.

FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer

未读,
2019年1月26日 15:38:592019/1/26
收件人
[...]

2019年1月26日 23:44:582019/1/26
收件人
On Sunday, January 27, 2019 at 5:38:59 AM UTC+9, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
> On 1/25/2019 2:04 PM, patt...@gmail.com wrote:

> >> Western White Christians are the MOST UNCIVILIZED SAVAGES in the history
> >> of human race and YET they CUNNINGLY brainwashed everybody to think they
> >> are civilized.
> >
> > You shit in the street FFS.
> >

> Western White Christians are the MOST UNCIVILIZED SAVAGES in the history
> of human race

You shit in the street.

FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer

未读,
2019年1月28日 04:55:102019/1/28
收件人
[...]

2019年1月28日 06:33:522019/1/28
收件人
It is amazing how such advanced street shitters were oppressed, and destroyed by such stupid scum, amazing. It is almost as if you are completely full of crap. But you are obviously mentally ill so I'll give you a pass.

FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer

未读,
2019年1月28日 17:36:092019/1/28
收件人

patt...@gmail.com

未读,
2019年1月29日 01:47:132019/1/29
收件人
They must have been very cunning to trick all of you super advanced, genius street shitters.

FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer

未读,
2019年1月29日 16:08:412019/1/29
收件人
Stephen Hawking admits he is WRONG
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SoVWZ9DYvZE

3 Great Mistakes By Stephen Hawking
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCHwoO8CAdU

patt...@gmail.com

未读,
2019年1月30日 15:19:332019/1/30
收件人
On Sunday, January 13, 2019 at 1:40:57 PM UTC+9, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
> Hindus were eons ahead of the rest of the world and then the Abrahamic
> FILTH oppressed and destroyed us.

> http://columbiasurgery.org/news/2015/05/28/history-medicine-ancient-indian-nose-jobs-origins-plastic-surgery
>
> Division of Plastic Surgery
>
> History of Medicine: Ancient Indian Nose Jobs & the Origins of Plastic
> Surgery
>
> Think plastic surgery is a modern luxury? Think again. It turns out that
> the roots of cosmetic and reconstructive procedures go back more than
> 2500 years. It's a common misconception that the "plastic" in "plastic
> surgery" refers to an artificial material when it actually derives from
> the Greek word, plastikos, meaning "to mold" or "to give form."
>
> During the 6th Century BCE, an Indian physician named Sushruta – widely
> regarded in India as the ‘father of surgery’ – wrote one of the world’s
> earliest works on medicine and surgery. The Sushruta Samhita documented
> the etiology of more than 1,100 diseases, the use of hundreds of
> medicinal plants, and instructions for performing scores of surgical
> procedures – including three types of skin grafts and reconstruction of
> the nose.
>
> Skin grafts entail transplanting pieces of skin from one part of the
> body to another. Sushruta’s treatise provides the first written record
> of a forehead flap rhinoplasty, a technique still used today, which a
> full-thickness piece of skin from the forehead is used to reconstruct a
> nose. At that time, patients in need of that procedure generally
> included those who had lost their noses as punishment for theft or adultery.
>
> Today, surgeons use skin grafts to restore areas that have lost
> protective layers of tissue due to trauma, infection, burns, as well as
> to restore areas where surgical intervention has created a loss of skin,
> as can happen with melanoma removal. Some grafts include blood vessels
> and muscle, such as in reconstructive breast surgery.
>
> Amazingly, these techniques are all explained in the Sushruta Samhita.

Necessity is the mother of invention ... when you are that ugly?

FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer

未读,
2019年1月30日 17:59:152019/1/30
收件人

RH156RH

未读,
2019年1月31日 03:23:302019/1/31
收件人
..."The best thing for the subcontinent would be very obviously the reinstallment of the Raj,..,.. RH

FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer

未读,
2019年1月31日 03:45:592019/1/31
收件人
The best thing for India would be very obviously install Indian-Raj in
England, enslave the bible thumping racist filth for 200 years and get
back the $45 TRILLION they owe Indians.

FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer

未读,
2019年1月31日 03:49:402019/1/31
收件人
So you are a dumb low IQ filth and an UGLY one too.....

Another reason why YOUR BIBLE THUMPING WHORE MOM should have swallowed
instead.

YOUR WHORE MOM should be PROSECUTED for NOT ABORTING YOUR retarded ass
which is wasting valuable oxygen on this planet. But then it actually
applies to majority of the narrow minded bigoted "ABRAHAMIC FILTH".

patt...@gmail.com

未读,
2019年1月31日 04:38:462019/1/31
收件人
Have some more cosmetic surgery, you might feel better about yourself.

RH156RH

未读,
2019年1月31日 06:17:412019/1/31
收件人
...Just get the hill stations prepared... RH

FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer

未读,
2019年1月31日 16:41:432019/1/31
收件人
More than $16 Billion Spent on Cosmetic Plastic Surgery
https://www.plasticsurgery.org/news/press-releases/more-than-16-billion-spent-on-cosmetic-plastic-surgery

And that $16 Billion is just by bible thumping Americans in ONE year...

Cosmetic surgery in the United Kingdom - Statistics & Facts
https://www.statista.com/topics/3349/cosmetic-surgery-in-the-united-kingdom/

Cosmetic surgery ops on the rise in UK
https://www.bbc.com/news/health-35501487

https://www.theguardian.com/news/datablog/2014/feb/03/uk-plastic-surgery-2013-most-popular

The low self-esteemed UGLY brits SPENT 3.6 bil pounds on cosmetic
surgeries in just 2015
https://www.theguardian.com/news/datablog/2014/feb/03/uk-plastic-surgery-2013-most-popular

So you are one of the "low self-esteemed dumb low IQ UGLY filth" which
contributed to that 3.6 billion pounds on cosmetic surgeries.

FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer

未读,
2019年2月1日 04:41:322019/2/1
收件人

RH156RH

未读,
2019年2月1日 07:25:032019/2/1
收件人
...and make sure the memsahibs are obeyed... RH

FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer

未读,
2019年2月1日 18:04:572019/2/1
收件人

RH156RH

未读,
2019年2月2日 02:55:142019/2/2
收件人
...and all will be well with the world with the guiding hand of the Raj back in place.,.. RH

FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer

未读,
2019年2月2日 15:48:312019/2/2
收件人

RH156RH

未读,
2019年2月3日 01:52:442019/2/3
收件人
....and the subcontinental children properly disciplined... " RH

FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer

未读,
2019年2月5日 02:51:182019/2/5
收件人

RH156RH

未读,
2019年2月5日 04:47:022019/2/5
收件人
..and revere their British masters... RH

FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer

未读,
2019年2月20日 04:31:282019/2/20
收件人
They won't cuz I will remove all the poison and slavery you cunning
filth injected into their brains.

RH156RH

未读,
2019年2月20日 05:40:332019/2/20