Divemaster Don Meteric is finished...at last

瀏覽次數:346 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

rafe araya

未讀,
2002年11月28日 晚上8:36:262002/11/28
收件者:
Divemaster Don Meteric at Shoreline Divexpeditions (Rockford) is an
imcompetent and dangerous fool. He will be stripped of all
certification, I'll personally see to that. He was charged this
morning with various misdemeanors and one particularly nasty felony
(rape). But let's forget about his actual criminal behavior. Let's
instead focus on his dangerous and outright sadistic practices as a
divemaster and trainer.

Okay, I know damned well that some of you here are friends of Meteric.
In fact, I recognize a few names here as his fellow drinking buddies
down at the Red Dog tittybar. You're getting upset? Tough turds.
Get over it.

I'm sorry, but giving faulty equipment to trainees (including bad
regulators and corroded tanks) and "punishing" them with forced
consumption of chum and "sea lemonade" (piss and seawater) is totally
fucking wrong, it's not even funny. Without his dive assistants to
provide muscle, Meteric is a fucking coward.

And this is just the tip of a very ugly iceburg. Witnesses will be
coming forth in droves. For the past decade all sorts of bizarre
nonsense has been going on at Shoreline Divexpeditions, with Meteric
holding the reins. And guess what, now he got his. Wanna figure out
why?

Alan Street

未讀,
2002年11月30日 中午12:59:322002/11/30
收件者:
In article <58fe5159.02112...@posting.google.com>, rafe
araya <ra...@musician.org> wrote:

> Divemaster Don Meteric at Shoreline Divexpeditions (Rockford) is an
> imcompetent and dangerous fool. He will be stripped of all
> certification, I'll personally see to that. He was charged this
> morning with various misdemeanors and one particularly nasty felony
> (rape). But let's forget about his actual criminal behavior. Let's
> instead focus on his dangerous and outright sadistic practices as a
> divemaster and trainer.

I didn't know there was a requirement that DMs and Instructors not have
a felony conviction (except for maybe the PADI "Underwater Marksman"
merit badge).

> Okay, I know damned well that some of you here are friends of Meteric.
> In fact, I recognize a few names here as his fellow drinking buddies
> down at the Red Dog tittybar. You're getting upset? Tough turds.
> Get over it.

Sounds like a great place. Let me know the address and I'll check it
out next time I'm in town.

> I'm sorry, but giving faulty equipment to trainees (including bad
> regulators and corroded tanks) and "punishing" them with forced
> consumption of chum and "sea lemonade" (piss and seawater) is totally
> fucking wrong, it's not even funny. Without his dive assistants to
> provide muscle, Meteric is a fucking coward.

Pretty improbable that this really happened. Maybe once in real life,
but I doubt it. More likely once in your mind.

> And this is just the tip of a very ugly iceburg. Witnesses will be
> coming forth in droves. For the past decade all sorts of bizarre
> nonsense has been going on at Shoreline Divexpeditions, with Meteric
> holding the reins. And guess what, now he got his. Wanna figure out
> why?

I'm sure you'll keep us all posted. In the meantime, keep gringing that
axe. It'll either get sharp, or get ground into nothing.

Angel

未讀,
2002年11月30日 下午5:48:042002/11/30
收件者:

"Alan Street" <alan@nonono_irsi.com> wrote in message

> In article <58fe5159.02112...@posting.google.com>, rafe
> araya <ra...@musician.org> wrote:
>
> > Divemaster Don Meteric at Shoreline Divexpeditions (Rockford) is an
> > imcompetent and dangerous fool. He will be stripped of all
> > certification, I'll personally see to that. He was charged this
> > morning with various misdemeanors and one particularly nasty felony
> > (rape). But let's forget about his actual criminal behavior. Let's
> > instead focus on his dangerous and outright sadistic practices as a
> > divemaster and trainer.
>
> I didn't know there was a requirement that DMs and Instructors not have
> a felony conviction (except for maybe the PADI "Underwater Marksman"
> merit badge).

I didn't know that, but it makes some sense. Would you like a dangerous
felon taching your loved one diving? (Hey, no one told me about the
underwater marksman badge!)

Dan Bracuk

未讀,
2002年12月1日 上午8:00:362002/12/1
收件者:
"Angel" <thecomput...@coldmail.com> blessed us with
:I didn't know that, but it makes some sense. Would you like a dangerous

:felon taching your loved one diving?

Sounds like you believe in the every crime shall be punished for life philosophy.

Dan Bracuk
Toronto Canada
Never use a big word when a diminutive one will do.

Michael Peat

未讀,
2002年12月1日 下午2:53:202002/12/1
收件者:

Angel wrote in message ...
I don't want anyone "taching" my loved ones anything. At least, not until
someone explains what "taching" is.

dfull...@gmail.com

未讀,
2015年1月15日 下午4:21:012015/1/15
收件者:
I am here out of curiosity. A serial killer named Lucas Lee and ottis toole worked for a satanic group called the hand of death. The satanist they said ran the program was a man named "Don meteric!!! Both from florida?! Would a satanist be unscrupulous in his business dealings?

dfull...@gmail.com

未讀,
2015年1月15日 下午4:30:532015/1/15
收件者:
I am here out of curiosity. A serial killer named Lucas Lee and ottis toole claim to have worked for an satanic agency known as the "hand of death" ...murder, torture, kidnapping you name it supposedly they were trained at a para military camp in the everglades...the man they name as the leader of this satanic group was named, Don Meteric!!
Do we have a match here maybe? Unscrupulous business practice is very well known among these people. I wouldn't be surprised if he killed a few people while diving

franzbro...@gmail.com

未讀,
2015年9月3日 晚上10:46:402015/9/3
收件者:
so where is he now?

franzbro...@gmail.com

未讀,
2015年9月3日 晚上10:48:372015/9/3
收件者:
On Thursday, November 28, 2002 at 8:36:26 PM UTC-5, rafe araya wrote:
is this the bar? https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Dog-Saloon-South-Tampa/114065165288241

patc...@yahoo.com

未讀,
2016年8月24日 晚上8:14:392016/8/24
收件者:
On Thursday, November 28, 2002 at 8:36:26 PM UTC-5, rafe araya wrote:
Is this in Florida? Rockford?

RayC

未讀,
2016年8月26日 下午2:40:272016/8/26
收件者:
You do realize that this is a fourteen year old post you are asking
about, don't you?

Ray
+++++++++++++++++++++++
www.CompressorStuff.com