Litter

Barbara Stevens

Jan 12, 2002, 11:10:07 PM1/12/02
What is the best litter to use. We have been using one that clumps but have
been told that isn't good for the cat.

Cathy Friedmann

Jan 12, 2002, 11:29:03 PM1/12/02
There've been some past discussions here, re: clumping litter, & whether or
not it's harmful. The general consensus seems to be to not use it with
kittens - since they may actually eat it, but that with adult cats there's
no actual evidence that it's harmful.

I've been using clumping litter for my cats' litter boxes for years &
years - ever since it came out. Over a year ago I switched to The World's
Best Cat Litter - it's a clumping litter, but is made from corn - not clay
based. I like it because it's virtually dustless, doesn't stick to the
edges or bottom of the litter box like clay clumping litter can, & is
flushable.

Cathy

("The Boy in the Bubble") Paul Simon
Barbara Stevens <bar...@REMOVETHISskeeve.org> wrote in message

Sue & Steve

Jan 13, 2002, 2:23:46 PM1/13/02
We also use Worlds Best Cat Litter because one of our guys is allergic to
clay. We've been very pleased, but it is expensive.

Susan L.