Where's Odin & polcock & Geoff....and Feder?

carlygtr

Apr 1, 2008, 9:16:20 AM4/1/08
Place is dead

--
My tunes-
http://www.myspace.com/136208822

Odin

Apr 1, 2008, 11:27:25 AM4/1/08

"carlygtr" <carl...@optonline.net> wrote in message

> Place is dead

I'm here, so is Polfus and Jeff...haven't heard from the Time Bandit in
years.

But yeah, this place is pretty dead. Lots of regulars still check in from
time to time, but the newsgroups seem to have dissolved with everyone
scattering to the various forums. And forums seem to attract a lot of kids
and all that comes with that.

carlygtr

Apr 1, 2008, 12:13:59 PM4/1/08
When is the next guy due for his Cameron? 2051? LOL

Rig-Talk....another joke as is The Gear Page.
That little TX bitch Telecunt thinks he's hot shit, but he sucks.

Gomer, you still a Soil-Nurse?

"Odin" <amsp...@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message

Gadabout Gaddis

Apr 1, 2008, 8:01:53 PM4/1/08
In article <47f235a8$0$5630$607e...@cv.net>,
"carlygtr" <carl...@optonline.net> wrote:

> Place is dead

they're probably at those web forums. Have you tried thos? They're
pretty neat!!! Plus, they're moderated, so any dumb-ass troublemakers
get tossed pretty quickly. really cuts down on the wannabes who live
with thier moms. i recommend a place called the Gear Page. There'e a lot
of real good players there, Hey, I got a idea!!! Why not start yor own!

carlygtr

Apr 1, 2008, 10:21:00 PM4/1/08
You live with your mom? How nice. I bet your fucking her as well

"Gadabout Gaddis" <F...@Cesna.net> wrote in message

prs geek

Apr 2, 2008, 2:14:25 PM4/2/08
carlygtr wrote:
> Place is dead

Yeah... Everyone is just waiting so we can go back to the future. You know,
the good ole daze.

rct

Apr 2, 2008, 3:06:08 PM4/2/08
The yer mom stuff up there was a pretty good start on getting back to
the future.

rct

prs geek

Apr 2, 2008, 3:33:15 PM4/2/08
rct wrote:

> The yer mom stuff up there was a pretty good start on getting back to
> the future.

Damn dude.. I was thinkin' the exact same thing!

Odin

Apr 2, 2008, 5:01:13 PM4/2/08

"prs geek" <nos...@none.com> wrote in message

Hell, just the title of the thread took me back.

Les Cargill

Apr 2, 2008, 7:54:04 PM4/2/08

http://mlatcomics.com/hoovdocs/myspacepics/carl.jpg

--
Les Cargill

prs geek

Apr 3, 2008, 7:56:27 AM4/3/08

Odacock

Odin

Apr 3, 2008, 9:30:40 AM4/3/08

>>> Damn dude.. I was thinkin' the exact same thing!
>>

>> Hell, just the title of the thread took me back.
>
> Odacock

Thanks LiTtLe GeOfFrY PRS faig!

rct

Apr 3, 2008, 9:47:30 AM4/3/08
Odin wrote:

> >> Hell, just the title of the thread took me back.

> > Odacock

> Thanks LiTtLe GeOfFrY PRS faig!

Speakina the old dayz, howz yer brother?

Thompcock

Odin

Apr 3, 2008, 1:58:43 PM4/3/08

"rct" <Ron.Th...@faa.gov> wrote in message

Same ol, same ol...except he got divorced. He's been in FL for a week over
spring break playing percussion with a band that our drummer plays with out
of Baton Rouge. I expect to see some FL spring break pics soon. And not of
the band.

rct

Apr 3, 2008, 2:40:33 PM4/3/08
Odin wrote:

> Same ol, same ol...except he got divorced.  He's been in FL for a week over
> spring break playing percussion with a band that our drummer plays with out
> of Baton Rouge.  I expect to see some FL spring break pics soon.  And not of
> the band.

Sounds faptastic!

rct

carlygtr

Apr 4, 2008, 9:37:27 AM4/4/08
Naaa, the guy's a troll from some forum.

"prs geek" <nos...@none.com> wrote in message

carlygtr

Apr 4, 2008, 9:38:17 AM4/4/08
Hey Odin. That Carol-Ann lasted a week.
You got you deposit in on the Cameron?

"Odin" <amsp...@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message

carlygtr

Apr 4, 2008, 9:39:34 AM4/4/08
Hey Les.
Not me. I got hair and I aint fat.

"Les Cargill" <lcar...@cfl.rr.com> wrote in message

carlygtr

Apr 4, 2008, 9:43:00 AM4/4/08
It's a shame nobody compiled the old war stuff. It was classic and funny
stuff.
Probably spanned a few years as well.

"Odin" <amsp...@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message

Odin

Apr 4, 2008, 10:26:57 AM4/4/08

"carlygtr" <carl...@optonline.net> wrote in message

> Hey Odin. That Carol-Ann lasted a week.

Ha! What didn't you like about it?

> You got you deposit in on the Cameron?

Yeah, I'll get right on that. I want to give my $2400 to a guy who takes
people's money and then doesn't ship an amp or return calls for 2 years.

carlygtr

Apr 4, 2008, 12:16:01 PM4/4/08
Great clean tone. The gain side was bassy, I didnt like the tonality of it.
i guess i dont like those type amps.

Cameron is a joke.
He'll have those same 2 amps at the NY Amp Show (NJ) in May, so asswads like
Ralph Gainfreak can pose for YouTube vids.

--
My tunes-
http://www.myspace.com/136208822
"Odin" <amsp...@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message

Les Cargill

Apr 4, 2008, 10:18:46 PM4/4/08
carlygtr wrote:
> Hey Les.
> Not me. I got hair and I aint fat.

Yeah, but you're still Carl.

--
Les Cargill

Message has been deleted

carlygtr

Apr 5, 2008, 10:43:16 AM4/5/08
A graduate from the "Slopehead School Of Spelling"

"Jermaine" <mor...@fp.com> wrote in message
> In article <47f62f39$0$15206$607e...@cv.net>,

> "carlygtr" <carl...@optonline.net> wrote:
>
>> Naaa, the guy's a troll from some forum.
>

> Wow guy says he'll do something and then bags out? hard to believe. Bet
> you couldn't live wit yoeself if you were lik that.

Message has been deleted

acmost

Apr 11, 2008, 9:10:56 PM4/11/08
Kinda hurt...not invited to the reunion.

First my high school & now this.

"carlygtr" <carl...@optonline.net> wrote in message

Odin

Apr 13, 2008, 12:50:08 PM4/13/08

"acmost" <acmo...@comcast.net> wrote in message

> Kinda hurt...not invited to the reunion.
>
> First my high school & now this.

No guitar players allowed.

carlygtr

Apr 13, 2008, 7:50:19 PM4/13/08
Nobody checked out my C minor jam......thanks LOL

"Odin" <amsp...@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message

Message has been deleted

Chief...@hotmail.com

Apr 15, 2008, 11:28:07 AM4/15/08
On Apr 14, 10:21 pm, Jermaine <t...@j5.com> wrote:
> In article <48029c60$0$15176$607ed...@cv.net>,

>  "carlygtr" <carly...@optonline.net> wrote:
> > Nobody checked out my C minor jam......thanks  LOL
>
> Probly afrade of bein sude

Sad.....

Bogon Flux

Apr 15, 2008, 1:34:40 PM4/15/08

era

-drh

carlygtr

Apr 15, 2008, 3:58:25 PM4/15/08

Damn, here's the spell-check when you need one.

Tito, get Jermaine some tissue

"Jermaine" <ti...@j5.com> wrote in message
> In article <48029c60$0$15176$607e...@cv.net>,

> "carlygtr" <carl...@optonline.net> wrote:
>
>> Nobody checked out my C minor jam......thanks LOL

Chief...@hotmail.com

Apr 16, 2008, 2:32:38 PM4/16/08
On Apr 15, 3:58 pm, "carlygtr" <carly...@optonline.net> wrote:
> Damn, here's the spell-check when you need one.
>
> Tito, get Jermaine some tissue
> --
> My tunes-http://www.myspace.com/136208822"Jermaine" <t...@j5.com> wrote in message

> > In article <48029c60$0$15176$607ed...@cv.net>,

> > "carlygtr" <carly...@optonline.net> wrote:
>
> >> Nobody checked out my C minor jam......thanks  LOL
>
> > Probly afrade of bein sude- Hide quoted text -

What's the pedal of the week ?

carlygtr

Apr 16, 2008, 3:25:14 PM4/16/08

<Chief...@hotmail.com> wrote in message