It is so beyond revolting...

Jordy Chase

Sep 20, 2013, 4:21:33 PM9/20/13

The House bill to cut food stamps... what a disgrace... and they have the nerve to call themselves "Christian"... Who needs a social safety net? Of course we don't stop funding corporate welfare, or building more high tech weapons... no, we cut funding for the neediest, hungriest citizens, including millions of children... sickening...

RichL

Sep 20, 2013, 6:03:15 PM9/20/13
"Jordy Chase" <icn...@gmail.com> wrote in message
Wait until their actions lead to default of the US government. The country
is being held hostages by a bunch of wackos.

marcus

Sep 20, 2013, 10:17:51 PM9/20/13
On Friday, September 20, 2013 6:03:15 PM UTC-4, RichL wrote:
> "Jordy Chase" <> wrote in message
Their desire for power combined with their irrational hatred of Obama has led to an orgy of arrogance and disdain for the poor and middle classes.

Just the other day a Republican congressman was whining that he ONLY makes $172,000 dollars per year, and yet most of the people he represents only make 1/3 of that as their top wage.

Marc

"Let me tell you about the very rich, They are different from you and me."

--"Rich Boy" F. Scott Fitzgerald--

DianeE

Sep 20, 2013, 10:32:46 PM9/20/13

"marcus" <marc...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> "Let me tell you about the very rich, They are different from you and
> me."
>
> --"Rich Boy" F. Scott Fitzgerald--
-----------------
"Yes. They have more money."
--Ernest Hemingway

Dr_dudley

Sep 21, 2013, 2:31:14 AM9/21/13
For ye haue the poore alwayes with you, but me ye haue not alwayes.
-Matthew 26:11
King James Version (1611)

And againe I say vnto you, It is easier for a camel to goe thorow the eye of a needle, then for a rich man to enter into the kingdome of God.
-Matthew 19:24
King James Version (1611)

Just Kidding

Sep 21, 2013, 9:08:02 PM9/21/13
On Fri, 20 Sep 2013 19:17:51 -0700 (PDT), marcus <marc...@yahoo.com>
wrote:
Apparently he wasn't including the bribes in his income.

marcus

Sep 21, 2013, 10:30:55 PM9/21/13
On Saturday, September 21, 2013 9:08:02 PM UTC-4, Just Kidding wrote:
> On Fri, 20 Sep 2013 19:17:51 -0700 (PDT), marcus <>

Well...that's a given. ;-)

E*N**

Sep 22, 2013, 2:35:43 AM9/22/13
On Friday, September 20, 2013 1:21:33 PM UTC-7, Jordy Chase wrote:
> The House bill to cut food stamps... what a disgrace... and they have the nerve to call themselves "Christian"... Who needs a social safety net? Of course we don't stop funding corporate welfare, or building more high tech weapons... no, we cut funding for the neediest, hungriest citizens, including millions of children... sickening...

http://youtu.be/GXzcigSZ7yU

M. Rick

Sep 22, 2013, 7:20:52 AM9/22/13
> The House bill to cut food stamps... what a disgrace... and they have the nerve to call themselves "Christian"...

I'm surprised our Congressmen didn’t consider the price of their tobacco and liquor stocks, because everyone I know who receives free “food credit cards” trades them for cigarettes and booze. What would we do if the supermarkets had no food? My plan is to grow some vegetables, buy some rabbits and feast on rabbit stew. The problem is that Dylan and his fans have guns, and if the past is any guide, they’ll be busy slaughtering (and eating) each other. Sooner or later they’ll come looking for me and my rabbits.

Jordy Chase

Oct 1, 2013, 10:36:30 PM10/1/13

Just when I think I can't possibly become more disgusted with the current republican party and tea party, they do something even more dispicable... they are absolute far right wing wacko lunatics!!!!

marcus

Oct 1, 2013, 11:09:21 PM10/1/13
On Tuesday, October 1, 2013 10:36:30 PM UTC-4, Jordy Chase wrote:
> Just when I think I can't possibly become more disgusted with the current republican party and tea party, they do something even more dispicable... they are absolute far right wing wacko lunatics!!!!

Is it too far fetched to consider that the Republican Tea Party is using terrorism against the American people with its present tactics?

Jordy Chase

Oct 1, 2013, 11:20:04 PM10/1/13

Too far? Not at all... people today were comparing the tea party and GOP to the Taliban and other terrorist orginazations, and they are not far off, Imo...