Mr. Clinger, and the rest of the shoot from the hip Gang.

michael...@mac.com

May 18, 2009, 11:42:18 AM5/18/09
Don't you hate it when everything you think you know is wrong?

How many times have we heard that Sanskrit is an Indo-Arya language?
This turns out to be falsely propagated, yet is still accepted as fact
in educational institutions of the West.

Early Indologists wished to control and covert the followers of Vedic
Culture, therefore they propagated the Vedas were simply mythology.
Max Meuller, perhaps the most well know Sanskritist, and Indologist,
although later in life glorified the Vedas, wrote; "the Vedas were
worse than savage, and India must be conquered again by education".
Thomas McCawly who introduced English education into India, wanted to
to make the residents into a people who were Indian in race, blood and
color, but English in taste, opinion, morals, and intellect. However,
the German philosopher Arthur Schopenhauer stated" that the sanskrit
understanding of these Indogogists was like that of young school
boys.

These early Indologists, devised the Aryan invasion theory, denying
India's Vedic past. They taught that English educational was superior,
they intentionally misinterpreted Sanskrit texts to make the Vedas
look primitive. They tried to make the Indians ashamed of their own
culture, thus the actions of these early Indologists were motivated by
racial basis.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2vhCPBjqcA&feature=PlayList&p=239103D5AD0AF921&index=2

Archaeological findings and their analysis recently brought the Aryan
invasion theory into serious question. This theory is still taught as
_fact_ in many educational systems, despite much contrary evidence.
This is known as Fawley's paradox, read link...
http://kedarsoman.wordpress.com/2006/12/25/a-new-perspective-on-aryan-migration-to-indus-civilization/

Ancient Vedas accurately tell that the holy city was long ago entirely
swept away by a great wave of water. This legend, disregarded by
contemporary historians and archaeologists, has recently been given
credence by findings of the new science of inundation mapping, which
produces accurate models of ancient shorelines at specific dates. The
legend has been given further support by oceanographic studies which
have proven the existence of submerged temple structures off the coast
of Dwarka.

Tashi

William D Clinger

May 18, 2009, 12:11:20 PM5/18/09
We can only speculate concerning the anatomical region from which
Michael Thames was shooting when he cited the following blog:
> http://kedarsoman.wordpress.com/2006/12/25/a-new-perspective-on-aryan-migration-to-indus-civilization/

Its concluding paragraph:

"But that does not mean Indians had nuclear weapons back
in 3000 BC. That does not mean we had airplanes and rockets.
Can you find some hints and clues that suggest we might have
had airplanes back then? Yes you can. But that is like trying to
say US government organized destruction of world trade center.
We must know that if some possibility cannot be ruled out, that
that does not mean that possibility is validated. We can always
build some conspiracy, but we must focus on building a foolproof
cases. We must not let our pride and nationalism run ahead of
scientific enquiry of facts."

dewach...@gmail.com

May 18, 2009, 12:42:41 PM5/18/09

http://thamesclassicalguitars.com

Archaeological findings and their analysis recently brought the Aryan
invasion theory into serious question. This theory is still taught as
_fact_ in many educational systems, despite much contrary evidence.
This is known as Fawley's paradox, read link...

http://thamesclassicalguitars.com

dewach...@gmail.com

May 18, 2009, 12:54:33 PM5/18/09
On May 18, 10:11 am, William D Clinger <cesur...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> We can only speculate concerning the anatomical region from which
> Michael Thames was shooting when he cited the following blog:
>
> >http://kedarsoman.wordpress.com/2006/12/25/a-new-perspective-on-aryan...

> Its concluding paragraph:
>
> "But that does not mean Indians had nuclear weapons back
> in 3000 BC. That does not mean we had airplanes and rockets.
> Can you find some hints and clues that suggest we might have
> had airplanes back then? Yes you can. But that is like trying to
> say US government organized destruction of world trade center.
> We must know that if some possibility cannot be ruled out, that
> that does not mean that possibility is validated. We can always
> build some conspiracy, but we must focus on building a foolproof
> cases. We must not let our pride and nationalism run ahead of
> scientific enquiry of facts."

Interesting you pick that paragraph, something to do with 911?

The point being is when you hold tightly onto the past prejudices of
Western (so called) science and anthropology you loose sight of the
big picture.

I think the recent findings suggesting this made up theory of an Aryan
( European) invasion of India shakes modern anthropology the the
core. If this is true in India how much more so is it true in the
Middle East, South America, and Mexico?

BTW, Clinger I asked you twice to provide Evidence that a 757 hit
the Pentagon on Septmber 11, 2001, this makes the third time. Should
be a quite easy thing to do.

Tashi

John R.

May 18, 2009, 1:10:30 PM5/18/09
michael...@mac.com wrote in

Michael, if you think the number of people going to classic guitar
concerts is a small crowd... how about the number of people give a hoot
about any of this?

John

dewach...@gmail.com

May 18, 2009, 2:05:10 PM5/18/09
On May 18, 11:10 am, "John R." <jdr...@sbcglobal.nte> wrote:

Yes John, I'm aware of your limitations, thanks for bringing this to
my attention......... now get back to making those mashed potatoes

Tashi

Andrew Schulman

May 18, 2009, 2:44:14 PM5/18/09
On May 18, 12:11 pm, William D Clinger <cesur...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> We can only speculate concerning the anatomical region from which
> Michael Thames was shooting when he cited the following blog:
>
> >http://kedarsoman.wordpress.com/2006/12/25/a-new-perspective-on-aryan...
>
> Its concluding paragraph:

Will, even CNN is now saying 9/11 was an inside job:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyMIqVfH8zY&feature=related

Andrew

michael...@mac.com

May 18, 2009, 3:19:23 PM5/18/09
On May 18, 12:44 pm, Andrew Schulman <and...@abacaproductions.com>
wrote:

Run out of facts? So it's the comedy hour? Making fun of the
victims...... nice!

Andrew Schulman

May 18, 2009, 3:37:15 PM5/18/09
You've dismissed as false everything anyone has ever posted here that
supports the fact that 9/11 was an Al Qaeda attack against the U.S.,
and that shows the impossibility of it having been an inside job by
Bush/Cheney.

So, that leaves comedy as one of the only possible responses that
won't set you off into a ballistic attack. Besides, it is a
reasonably funny video.

Anyway, as Mr. Rimmer alluded, the 9/11 type thread is SO played out
here. Your Mayan thing was interesting though, for an OT; brought up
some history of languages, bridge building, migration routes, etc.

Andrew

Miguel de Maria

May 18, 2009, 4:06:23 PM5/18/09
Yes... classical guitar, check; 911 check; Mayans, check. Someone
think of something to talk about--quick!

> Anyway, as Mr. Rimmer alluded, the 9/11 type thread is SO played out
> here.  Your Mayan thing was interesting though, for an OT; brought up
> some history of languages, bridge building, migration routes, etc.
>

> Andrew-

michael...@mac.com

May 18, 2009, 4:28:02 PM5/18/09
On May 18, 1:37 pm, Andrew Schulman <and...@abacaproductions.com>

Yes perhaps we should follow suit with other chatlines and list
categories for discussion amongst guitarists rather than the free for
all, and inevitable guy/jerk who butts in and asks "what does this
have to do with classical guitar". I'm heartened to know you found
the Mayan discussion interesting yet strange you didn't participate.
Yes indeed it brings up larger issues.

Perhaps Classical Guitarists can solve the world's problems, after
all we fancy ourselves as elitists in the world of guitar , why not
anthropology, philosophy, and politics?

michael...@mac.com

May 18, 2009, 4:34:06 PM5/18/09
On May 18, 2:06 pm, Miguel de Maria <elegantspanishgui...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Yes... classical guitar, check; 911 check; Mayans, check.  Someone
> think of something to talk about--quick!

Well I do try and throw the guitar related post in on a regular
basis, and there are a total of 3 or 4 responses. I post an off topic
thread and quite unexpectedly get 184 responses. I'm just following
"We the People". Free trade and all of that!

Yes, by all means someone please post an interesting guitar related
post before it too late! I'm a Capitalist at heart! Where is
Greenspan when you really need him?

Tashi

Andrew Schulman

May 18, 2009, 4:37:04 PM5/18/09
On May 18, 4:28 pm, michaeltham...@mac.com wrote:
> I'm heartened to know you found
> the Mayan discussion interesting yet strange you didn't participate.
> Yes indeed it brings up larger issues.

I didn't participate because I don't know enough about it to add
anything useful. Nonetheless, there were interesting things there.

>  Perhaps Classical Guitarists can solve the world's problems, after
> all we fancy ourselves as elitists in the world of guitar , why not
> anthropology, philosophy, and politics?

I'm all for OT's generally. But some topics, having been discussed a
great deal, can arrive at a dead end, with nothing new added by either
side(s). Then it's time to move on, IMO.

Andrew

Andrew Schulman

May 18, 2009, 4:37:32 PM5/18/09
On May 18, 4:06 pm, Miguel de Maria <elegantspanishgui...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Yes... classical guitar, check; 911 check; Mayans, check.  Someone
> think of something to talk about--quick!

Amplification!

Andrew

thomas

May 18, 2009, 6:31:28 PM5/18/09
On May 18, 10:42 am, michaeltham...@mac.com wrote:
>  Don't you hate it when everything you think you know is wrong?
>
> How many times have we heard that Sanskrit is an Indo-Arya language?
> This turns out to be falsely propagated, yet is still accepted as fact
> in educational institutions of the West.
>
> Early Indologists wished to control and covert the followers of Vedic
> Culture, therefore they propagated the Vedas were simply mythology.
> Max Meuller, perhaps the most well know Sanskritist, and Indologist,
> although later in life glorified the Vedas, wrote; "the Vedas were
> worse than savage, and India must be conquered again by education".
> Thomas McCawly who introduced English education into India, wanted to
> to make the residents into a people who were Indian in race, blood and
> color, but English in taste, opinion, morals, and intellect.  However,
> the German philosopher Arthur Schopenhauer stated" that the sanskrit
> understanding of these Indogogists was like that of young school
> boys.
>
>   These early Indologists, devised the Aryan invasion theory, denying
> India's Vedic past. They taught that English educational was superior,
> they intentionally misinterpreted Sanskrit texts to make the Vedas
> look primitive. They tried to make the Indians ashamed of their own
> culture, thus the actions of these early Indologists were motivated by
> racial basis.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2vhCPBjqcA&feature=PlayList&p=239103D...

> Archaeological findings and their analysis recently brought the Aryan
> invasion theory into serious question.  This theory is still taught as
> _fact_ in many educational systems, despite much contrary evidence.
> This is known as Fawley's paradox, read link...http://kedarsoman.wordpress.com/2006/12/25/a-new-perspective-on-aryan...

> Ancient Vedas accurately tell that the holy city was long ago entirely
> swept away by a great wave of water. This legend, disregarded by
> contemporary historians and archaeologists, has recently been given
> credence by findings of the new science of inundation mapping, which
> produces accurate models of ancient shorelines at specific dates. The
> legend has been given further support by oceanographic studies which
> have proven the existence of submerged temple structures off the coast
> of Dwarka.
>
> Tashi

I wouldn't put too much stock in the origins myths of Hindu
nationalism. They are quite wacky and dangerous folks.

dewach...@gmail.com

May 18, 2009, 7:15:27 PM5/18/09

Thanks Thomas, I can't tell how much I value your scholarly and
informative posts.........

Tashi

thomas

May 18, 2009, 7:17:41 PM5/18/09

You may want to check this website out, re the Hindu nationalist wack
jobs:

http://www.butterfliesandwheels.com/

Lots of other good stuff there too.

dsi1

May 18, 2009, 8:13:41 PM5/18/09
thomas wrote:

> You may want to check this website out, re the Hindu nationalist wack
> jobs:
>
> http://www.butterfliesandwheels.com/
>
> Lots of other good stuff there too.

Nifty site. It's good to protect oneself from fashionable nonsense - of
course, I'm as guilty of this as most folks. :-)

Thanks!

Steve Freides

May 18, 2009, 10:22:14 PM5/18/09
"Andrew Schulman" <and...@abacaproductions.com> wrote in message

Andrew
**********
From your mouth to Michael's ear ...

-S-

David Raleigh Arnold

May 19, 2009, 7:24:01 AM5/19/09
On Mon, 18 May 2009 08:42:18 -0700, michaelthames1 wrote:

> Don't you hate it when everything you think you know is wrong?
>
> How many times have we heard that Sanskrit is an Indo-Arya language?

Never. It's Indo-European.

> This turns out to be falsely propagated, yet is still accepted as fact
> in educational institutions of the West.
>
> Early Indologists wished to control and covert the followers of Vedic
> Culture, therefore they propagated the Vedas were simply mythology.

Christians have done that about all non-Christian religions. That's what
they do. daveA

--
Very easy guitar music, solos, duets, exercises. Intermediate guitar
solos, theory, banjo, harmonica. Free download of technical exercises

michael...@mac.com

May 19, 2009, 12:54:17 PM5/19/09
On May 19, 5:24 am, David Raleigh Arnold <d...@openguitar.com> wrote:
> On Mon, 18 May 2009 08:42:18 -0700, michaelthames1 wrote:
> > Don't you hate it when everything you think you know is wrong?
>
> > How many times have we heard that Sanskrit is an Indo-Arya language?
>
> Never.  It's Indo-European.
>
> > This turns out to be falsely propagated, yet is still accepted as fact
> > in educational institutions of the West.
>
> > Early Indologists wished to control and covert the followers of Vedic
> > Culture, therefore they propagated the Vedas were simply mythology.
>
> Christians have done that about all non-Christian religions.  That's what
> they do.  daveA

Now wait a minute here DaveA, Clinger tells us this is irrefutable
science, and he has his old outadted books to prove it!

MT

William D Clinger

May 19, 2009, 1:57:50 PM5/19/09
Michael Thames wrote:

> Now wait a minute here DaveA, Clinger tells us this is irrefutable
> science, and he has his old outadted books to prove it!

No, science would be refutable.

MT doesn't bother to read the blogs he plagiarizes, nor
does he try to summarize others' statements honestly,
but he has worked hard to master "The Woolly-Thinker's
Guide to Rhetoric" [1] at the web site thomas cited,
having employed at least a dozen of its 28 techniques
within the past week. His post quoted above was an
example of the "Translate" tactic [2].

To reduce typing, I may respond to MT's future posts
simply by naming the tactic(s) he is illustrating.

Will

[1] http://www.butterfliesandwheels.com/rhetoric.php
[2] http://www.butterfliesandwheels.com/rhetoricprint.php?num=6

dsi1

May 19, 2009, 2:34:30 PM5/19/09
William D Clinger wrote:

> No, science would be refutable.

The problem with believing in science is that nothing is refutable, a
problem that religion does not have.

> MT doesn't bother to read the blogs he plagiarizes, nor
> does he try to summarize others' statements honestly,
> but he has worked hard to master "The Woolly-Thinker's
> Guide to Rhetoric" [1] at the web site thomas cited,
> having employed at least a dozen of its 28 techniques
> within the past week. His post quoted above was an
> example of the "Translate" tactic [2].
>
> To reduce typing, I may respond to MT's future posts
> simply by naming the tactic(s) he is illustrating.

This is a good idea. If you don't mind, I would like to use this quick
and easy timesaving device too. :-)

michael...@mac.com

May 19, 2009, 2:35:40 PM5/19/09
On May 19, 11:57 am, William D Clinger <cesur...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Michael Thames wrote:
> >   Now wait a minute here DaveA, Clinger tells us this is irrefutable
> > science, and he has his old outadted books to prove it!
>
> No, science would be refutable.
>
> MT doesn't bother to read the blogs he plagiarizes, nor
> does he try to summarize others' statements honestly,
> but he has worked hard to master "The Woolly-Thinker's
> Guide to Rhetoric" [1] at the web site thomas cited,
> having employed at least a dozen of its 28 techniques
> within the past week.  His post quoted above was an
> example of the "Translate" tactic [2].

More ridicule Clinger? That seems to be your technique of choice!
Larry is having an effect on you. I took one look at that website and
concluded I had no interest in looking at it.

However I did give you a couple of links in other posts, illustrating
the Eurocentric concocted Aryan invasion theory, that has been taught
as fact, is not true. Europeans taking credit for introducing their
superior culture to the savages of India. I have simply asked the
question how this Eurocentric-Judeo-Christian thinking has clouded
science.

> To reduce typing, I may respond to MT's future posts
> simply by naming the tactic(s) he is illustrating.

Well that's fine. However, you have not answered my question about
fitting a square peg into a round hole. You are an expert at
deversional tactics..... I'll give you that much. You are beginning
to bore me.

William D Clinger

May 19, 2009, 5:39:28 PM5/19/09
Michael Thames wrote:
> More ridicule Clinger? That seems to be your technique of choice!

When your arguments take the form of well-known fallacies,
you should expect those fallacies to be identified, as in
the footnotes below. Note also that reductio ad absurdum
is a valid form of argument.

If you are truly ignorant of the fallacies you employ, or
of reductio ad absurdum, then you may feel as though you
are being subjected to ridicule when you are just being
held to the same standards as everyone else [1].

> However I did give you a couple of links in other posts,

Yes, and I quoted the last paragraph from one of those
links. You didn't seem to like it [2].

You then reposted the entire (plagiarized) thing, after
changing the links to point to your own web page. Why?
We can only speculate, but it looks as though you didn't
really want anyone to read those links.

> illustrating the Eurocentric concocted Aryan invasion
> theory, that has been taught as fact, is not true.

Although that is not relevant to the Mayan thread that
appears to have motivated your original post in this new
thread, you have a point. I have not disagreed with it
[3].

One of my "old outadted books" (your words and spelling)
contains a chapter on the postulated invasion, noting up
front that the Aryan invasion "is not recorded in historical
documents and it is recorded as an historical fact primarily
by means of linguistic comparison." Scientifically minded
readers would conclude that, if the hypothesis were true,
then further archaeological work or genomic studies should
find better evidence for the invasion. Neither has
happened, so the invasion hypothesis has been falling out
of fashion; the linguistic evidence is being reexamined
and alternative hypotheses are being formulated.

I am not competent to express an opinion on the current
status of that controversy, and had not. That didn't
stop you from attributing to me a claim I had not made.
That was dishonest of you.

> Well that's fine. However, you have not answered my
> question about fitting a square peg into a round hole.

Your serious questions have been answered seriously.
You didn't like the answers, so you ignored them [4,5].

> You are beginning to bore me.

Excellent [6,7].

Will

[1] Evasive tactics (wrap yourself in a flag):
http://www.butterfliesandwheels.com/rhetoricprint.php?num=1

[2] Claiming is succeeding:
http://www.butterfliesandwheels.com/rhetoricprint.php?num=16

[3] Moral one-upmanship:
http://www.butterfliesandwheels.com/rhetoricprint.php?num=27

[4] Develop sudden hearing loss:
http://www.butterfliesandwheels.com/rhetoricprint.php?num=19

[5] Repetition:
http://www.butterfliesandwheels.com/rhetoricprint.php?num=8

[6] Pat yourself on the back:
http://www.butterfliesandwheels.com/rhetoricprint.php?num=2

[7] Be dismissive:
http://www.butterfliesandwheels.com/rhetoricprint.php?num=14

Wollybird

May 19, 2009, 5:51:30 PM5/19/09
On May 19, 4:39 pm, William D Clinger <cesur...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Michael Thames wrote:
> > More ridicule Clinger?  That seems to be your technique of choice!
>
> When your arguments take the form of well-known fallacies,
> you should expect those fallacies to be identified, as in
> the footnotes below.  Note also that reductio ad absurdum
> is a valid form of argument.
>
> If you are truly ignorant of the fallacies you employ, or
> of reductio ad absurdum, then you may feel as though you
> are being subjected to ridicule when you are just being
> held to the same standards as everyone else [1].
>
> > However I did give you a couple of links in other posts,
>
> Yes, and I quoted the last paragraph from one of those
> links.  You didn't seem to like it [2].
>
> You then reposted the entire (plagiarized) thing, after
> changing the links to point to your own web page.  Why?

> Will

Because he was trying to get you to rent his house in Taos

dewach...@gmail.com

May 19, 2009, 7:39:39 PM5/19/09
On May 19, 3:39 pm, William D Clinger <cesur...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Michael Thames wrote:
> > More ridicule Clinger?  That seems to be your technique of choice!
>
> When your arguments take the form of well-known fallacies,
> you should expect those fallacies to be identified, as in
> the footnotes below.  Note also that reductio ad absurdum
> is a valid form of argument.
>
> If you are truly ignorant of the fallacies you employ, or
> of reductio ad absurdum, then you may feel as though you
> are being subjected to ridicule when you are just being
> held to the same standards as everyone else [1].

You state a hypothesis then link to some guy who supports your
theory. Cleaver Clinger!

> > However I did give you a couple of links in other posts,
>
> Yes, and I quoted the last paragraph from one of those
> links.  You didn't seem to like it [2].

I didn't disagree with what that paragraph said, just wonder why out
of the whole article ( which was about something else) you choose to
quote that. That's all!

> You then reposted the entire (plagiarized) thing, after
> changing the links to point to your own web page.  Why?
> We can only speculate, but it looks as though you didn't
> really want anyone to read those links.

I stated in another thread there is someone else posting in my name,
if you don't believe me look at his profile!

> > illustrating the Eurocentric concocted Aryan invasion
> > theory, that has been taught as fact, is not true.
>
> Although that is not relevant to the Mayan thread that
> appears to have motivated your original post in this new
> thread, you have a point.  I have not disagreed with it
> [3].

Weren't we past the Mayan thing? I thought last I heard to called
Vedic texts Mythology. I gave several examples of just how accurate
it is. As well as how the Eurocentrists have manipulated
archeological history to suit their agendas.

It is relevant to the Mayan post, as it illustrates how archeology can
be manipulated to a Eurocentic-Judeo-Christian agenda. There are other
archeologists who do believe Puma Punku was built much earlier, but
you knew that.

> One of my "old outadted books" (your words and spelling)
> contains a chapter on the postulated invasion, noting up
> front that the Aryan invasion "is not recorded in historical
> documents and it is recorded as an historical fact primarily
> by means of linguistic comparison."  Scientifically minded
> readers would conclude that, if the hypothesis were true,
> then further archaeological work or genomic studies should
> find better evidence for the invasion.  Neither has
> happened, so the invasion hypothesis has been falling out
> of fashion; the linguistic evidence is being reexamined
> and alternative hypotheses are being formulated.
>
> I am not competent to express an opinion on the current
> status of that controversy, and had not.  That didn't
> stop you from attributing to me a claim I had not made.

Maybe I can help you, you said the Vedas were mythology. This
claim is also echoed by earlier Indologists, and if you had dug up
your post and paste, from your history book (name of was with held,
and duly noted) earlier you might not have said that.

> That was dishonest of you.

Poor Clinger plays the victim......... do you have a conscience?
Here are a few dishonest misrepresentations you said of me. Your
hypocrisy knows no bounds!

1) Apparently you have once again inserted an extraneous zero

2)Admitting that you don't know something is not BS. On
the other hand: pretending to know something, inventing
just-so stories, manufacturing or cherry-picking evidence,
and pretending that the skeptics' willingness to admit
their ignorance counts as evidence for our stories---that
would be BS.

3)In particular, Thames is arguing that any guitars or
other wooden artifacts made by the 17000-year-old
civilization he is postulating would have survived
to the present day.

4)MT doesn't bother to read the blogs he plagiarizes, nor

does he try to summarize others' statements honestly

michael...@mac.com

May 19, 2009, 7:44:20 PM5/19/09

Wolli stick to your pseudo economics, you are out of your league here.

Tashi

William D Clinger

May 19, 2009, 8:59:15 PM5/19/09
Michael Thames:

> I stated in another thread there is someone else posting in my name,

Point taken. I hope the scoundrel will be unable to damage
your online reputation.

> Maybe I can help you, you said the Vedas were mythology.

That is yet another dishonest misrepresentation.

The oxymoron you falsely attributed to me, and to which I
objected, was "irrefutable science", not the status of the
Vedas.

In point of fact, I have never characterized the Vedas as
mythology. I would not deny that they contain mythological
elements, but neither would I characterize them as entirely
mythological.

> Here are a few dishonest misrepresentations you said of me. Your
> hypocrisy knows no bounds!
>
> 1) Apparently you have once again inserted an extraneous zero

I was being kind; note the "apparently". As it turned out,
however, you really did think Tiwanaku had been dated to
17000 years ago.

> 2)Admitting that you don't know something is not BS. On
> the other hand: pretending to know something, inventing
> just-so stories, manufacturing or cherry-picking evidence,
> and pretending that the skeptics' willingness to admit
> their ignorance counts as evidence for our stories---that
> would be BS.

Why do you think that paragraph had anything to do with
you?

> 3)In particular, Thames is arguing that any guitars or
> other wooden artifacts made by the 17000-year-old
> civilization he is postulating would have survived
> to the present day.

That was a fair summary of your argument. You qualified
your argument shortly thereafter by adding "massive",
which might rule out guitars---although I honestly do
not know anything about the style of guitars made near
Lake Titicaca some 17000 years ago.

> 4)MT doesn't bother to read the blogs he plagiarizes, nor
> does he try to summarize others' statements honestly

That was established by your first few posts in this thread,
and by several other of your posts to this newsgroup. Have
you forgotten your admission that you made a Google search
for any old web site that would support your argument, and
then cited the right-wing blog you found without reading it?

Will

Wollybird

May 19, 2009, 11:04:58 PM5/19/09
> Tashi- Hide quoted text -

you're right, I'll scan a random Internet article, and catch up to you.

michael...@mac.com

May 21, 2009, 11:49:00 AM5/21/09

You have non random internet articles at your disposal? The one in
your favorites "The Definitive History of the Aryan Invasions".
Wolli, I doubt you knew what an Aryan was.......... before you look up
where the Caucasus mountain range on a random internet article. You
are about as good as Larry.

Miguel de Maria

May 21, 2009, 1:12:36 PM5/21/09
> are about as good as Larry.- Hide quoted text -

I would give Wolly the benefit of the doubt. He seems to remember
quite well the history as written by the winners, probably taught to
him up to high school and the first year or two of college.

michael...@mac.com

May 21, 2009, 8:44:03 PM5/21/09
On May 21, 11:12 am, Miguel de Maria <elegantspanishgui...@gmail.com>
wrote:

Wolli's creed......... I'm Good Enough, I'm Smart Enough, and Doggone
It, People Like Me!

Wollybird

May 21, 2009, 11:07:47 PM5/21/09

> You have non random internet articles at your disposal?  The one in
> your favorites "The Definitive History of the Aryan Invasions".
> Wolli, I doubt you knew what an Aryan was.......... before you look up
> where the Caucasus mountain range on a random internet article.  You
> are about as good as Larry.- Hide quoted text -

I do too know who Aryans were. I learned about them on the Internet.
They were a tribe of Polish speaking Baltic Teacher-Warriors who swept
through the Russian steps and finally settled in the Caucasus
Mountains in the second millenium BC. They became the first Caucasians
there. The heard of a tribe of brown people who lived on the Indian
sub continent. They invaded in 1.7 million BC and set up a chain of
language schools, where they taught these people to talk and do
construction, and later to write poetry.

dewach...@gmail.com

May 22, 2009, 3:23:29 PM5/22/09

By woolly the white republican history professor, who desperately
searches the world wide web, for a new non-alcoholic wife!

Tashi

Andrew Schulman

May 22, 2009, 4:11:29 PM5/22/09
On May 22, 3:23 pm, dewachen1...@gmail.com wrote:
> By woolly the white republican history professor, who desperately
> searches the world wide web, for a new non-alcoholic wife!

Here's a suggestion. Why don't we keep cruel remarks about a person's
spouse out of here. I have no doubt that if someone made a cruel
remark about your wife here, or anywhere, you would be furious.

It's bad enough we make ad hominem remarks against each other, but
nasty comments about someone's spouse are really way out of bounds.

Andrew

dewach...@gmail.com

May 22, 2009, 4:18:01 PM5/22/09
On May 22, 2:11 pm, Andrew Schulman <and...@abacaproductions.com>
wrote:

I have not proved any public information regaurding my spouse like you
and Wollibord have, so please don't lecture me abut that.... thanks in
advance.

Tashi

Andrew Schulman

May 22, 2009, 4:48:22 PM5/22/09
I mentioned my wife's medical condition last year after you printed
the details of a private e-mail I sent to you which mentioned what she
was going through.

And it's one thing for Wolly or I or anyone to mention something about
our wives, but quite another when someone does what you have just done
here, again.

You have on several occasions made nasty comments about our wives, and
others as well. I'm not lecturing you, Lord knows that wouldn't work
anyway. I'm pointing out to you that it's a lousy thing to do and
asking you to stop doing it. Nobody here should ever cross that line;
no doubt you would be disturbed greatly if someone here did that to
you and your wife.

Andrew

William D Clinger

May 22, 2009, 5:19:13 PM5/22/09
Warning: this post may contain ad hominem remarks.
Souls easily offended should not read this or anything
else posted to rmcg.

Andrew Schulman wrote:
> It's bad enough we make ad hominem remarks against each other, but
> nasty comments about someone's spouse are really way out of bounds.

That reminds me of an elected politician, recently deposed
but reputed to be working on a book about "how to shoot
friends and interrogate people", who regards remarks about
his daughter as beyond the pale but otherwise contends
that concern with civil behavior is the exclusive domain
of liberals and other sissies.

Tashi's rejection of civility therefore places him in most
excellent company.

Will

dewach...@gmail.com

May 22, 2009, 5:23:43 PM5/22/09
On May 22, 2:48 pm, Andrew Schulman <and...@abacaproductions.com>

It wouldn't happen because I have more class than to blab all over the
internet about my wife's personal medical history or addictions.
Quite frankly I get a little tired of the relentless attacks on my
person by Wolli, you and clinger , Larry and the rest of you
assholes. All is fair in war and love.

Message has been deleted

Wollybird

May 22, 2009, 10:22:34 PM5/22/09
> assholes.  All is fair in war and love.- Hide quoted text -

She ain't my wife, I really don't care- I'm not to crazy about her.
You just blab about your kid getting thrown in the hoosgow for dope ,
and brag about being classy, asshole

dewach...@gmail.com

May 22, 2009, 11:01:04 PM5/22/09

Yes, a shining example of victory for all to inspire to!

Slogoin

May 22, 2009, 11:38:38 PM5/22/09
On May 22, 8:01 pm, dewachen1...@gmail.com wrote:

> Yes, a shining example of victory for all to inspire to!

We all inspire to write as well as your demonstrating here but its
difficult for us alot of the time to write like you since your very
unique.

dewach...@gmail.com

May 23, 2009, 12:03:32 AM5/23/09

Larry, Wolli, Clinger, Schulmann, why don't you guys pick on someone
else? I mean really!

Andrew Schulman

May 23, 2009, 12:30:13 AM5/23/09
OK. But, it's just that you're such a nice guy and we are all
narcissistic sadists, so we can't resist picking on such a sweet,
kindhearted, lovable, empathetic, and innocent person such as
yourself!

Andrew

Andrew

Slogoin

May 23, 2009, 1:27:24 AM5/23/09
On May 22, 9:03 pm, dewachen1...@gmail.com wrote:

> Larry, Wolli, Clinger, Schulmann, why don't you guys pick on someone
> else?  I mean really!

its cuz your such a qt 3.14
n lines r all soooo tangental
2 where what how n even why
your being soooo transcendental

ignore the rest n concentrate
we're all trying soooo its gentle
your always right we stipulate
the game's just soooo elemental

dewach...@gmail.com

May 23, 2009, 9:55:21 AM5/23/09
On May 22, 10:30 pm, Andrew Schulman <and...@abacaproductions.com>
wrote:

Pandy Poo you are about as nasty as they come. My response to Wolli
didn't concern you, yet you jumped right in, and have great fun in
doing so, if people don't agree with you the insults fly, as we saw in
your intonation post, and a long history of disgusting posts addressed
to me.

The only time we see Clinger these days is when he attacks and
ridicules me, seems to be the only thing that turns him on. I can only
laugh when he posts a list of the books he has read, establishing once
and for all his superior well trained mind. I mean who would do such
a thing other than a little insecure man at the end of his rope? A
desperate attempt to connivence us he is rich because he has a few
Volkswagens stored away in his garage. He has pretty much nothing of
interest to contribute to the world of classical guitar, why I don't
think he even owns a traditional classical guitar, let alone can
properly play one. A jack of all trades and a master of none.

Wolli, is another one who lives for the fight, and will ridicule my
every thought, word and deed, again never contributing to a post about
guitar, nor has he to my knowledge ever initiated one. Wolli exerts
great effort at every opportunity to portray me as a lunatic, in every
aspect of life, from political, to spiritual. I think it is fair to
question, after a couple of years of relentless bombardments, Wolli's
sanity for a change.

For instance, how someone with a 100% record of being right on
everything under the sun, could make such disastrous judgements in his
personal life? A man who mocks religion, yet sends his daughters to
Sunday school? A man who says he doesn't drink yet produced an
alcoholic wife. I find myself beginning to question after two years of
constant ridicule, and outright harassment, his mental state. Maybe
that's what happens after hanging out with Wolli for too long. On the
positive side I should be thankful he didn't drive me to drink.

Larry? Well Larry is Larry.... he's just playing the game, his game,
his way, and Larry's in charge, that is until he falls down and gets
hurt. He is like the nasty kid ( Eddy Haskel) on the dodge ball game,
he throws allot of fast ones until he ends up getting hit..........
then runs to the teacher complaining about the rules.

However I shouldn't be too hard on Larry, It's very entertaining to
watch him self destruct, after one mindless, goofy, incomprehensible
post after another, until you ask him for "Just the Facts" please, at
which point he declares himself the victor, and reviles the profound
nature of the "Game" you were unaware you were playing with him.

Andrew Schulman

May 23, 2009, 2:01:30 PM5/23/09
On May 23, 9:55 am, dewachen1...@gmail.com wrote:
> Pandy Poo you are about as nasty as they come. My response to Wolli didn't concern you, yet
> you jumped right in...

Someone points out your crossing the line by making cruel remarks
about someone's spouse, and yet you think YOU are the victim.

>   The only time we see Clinger these days is when he attacks and
> ridicules me

Read the subject heading you chose for this thread. And you think YOU
are the victim.

Andrew "Pandy Poo"

dewach...@gmail.com

May 23, 2009, 6:45:36 PM5/23/09
On May 23, 12:01 pm, Andrew Schulman <and...@abacaproductions.com>
wrote:

Pandy go and practice you guitar, and quit playing the policeman.

Andrew Schulman

May 23, 2009, 9:29:10 PM5/23/09
On May 23, 6:45 pm, dewachen1...@gmail.com wrote:
>     Pandy go and practice you guitar, and quit playing the policeman.

Why Michael, that's the nicest thing you've ever said to me!

Pandesito

dewach...@gmail.com

May 23, 2009, 10:44:01 PM5/23/09
On May 23, 7:29 pm, Andrew Schulman <and...@abacaproductions.com>
wrote:

> On May 23, 6:45 pm, dewachen1...@gmail.com wrote:>     Pandy go and practice you guitar, and quit playing the policeman.
>
> Why Michael, that's the nicest thing you've ever said to me!
>
> Pandesito

Well then on that auspicious note we can end this discussion.

Tashi

Andrew Schulman

May 23, 2009, 11:23:35 PM5/23/09
OK!