(Video) My Own "The More You Know" PSA

RVP Rob Van Perkoff

Sep 8, 2006, 8:50:29 PM9/8/06
You know back when I used to watch Saturday Morning cartoons, they had
these really cool "The More You Know" comercials, I decided to make one
of my own.

Czech out the video

http://perkoff.com/2006/09/more-you-know.html

goPostal

Sep 9, 2006, 9:24:50 AM9/9/06

"RVP Rob Van Perkoff" <throw...@rock.com> wrote in message

You can afford a video camera but not a table lamp?

Perkoff Kruger

Sep 9, 2006, 12:37:51 PM9/9/06

You know what's going on but act like you don't and ask pointless
questions that don't matter what I answer back. Yes or no, you decide,
it doesn't matter either way, that was a pointless question. When you
have an original thought get back to me.

Joe B

Sep 9, 2006, 10:52:47 PM9/9/06
On 8 Sep 2006 17:50:29 -0700, "RVP Rob Van Perkoff"
<throw...@rock.com> wrote:

It can make your voice all trembley

IBen Getiner

Sep 9, 2006, 10:54:35 PM9/9/06

Man... you must be retarded. Your crap made no sense whatsoever.

Go away from here... Go away and don't ever come back.

IBen Getiner

Thank God It's Perkoff

Sep 9, 2006, 11:10:00 PM9/9/06

Really? I said word for word what John Larroquette said in his PSA.
Oh well, why don't you leave my threads and never read them again and
not reply just to show "Hey I can reply to a guy and be a jerk."?

Thank God It's Perkoff

Sep 9, 2006, 11:11:00 PM9/9/06

I think that has something to do with speeding up the video 125%.

IBen Getiner

Sep 10, 2006, 12:02:55 AM9/10/06

Man... nobody else who responded from my group over at Beatles RMB..
the group that you so thoughtlessly cross-posted to... NOBODY knows
what the HELL you're talking about.
Keep your off-topic KRAP out of OUR GROUP. That or I'll pay these
threads special attention 'till fucking hell freezes over.
Junk-peddling fool...

IBen Getiner

Variegated Hebe

Sep 10, 2006, 12:16:18 AM9/10/06
IBen Getiner wrote:
> Man... nobody else who responded from my group over at Beatles RMB..
> the group that you so thoughtlessly cross-posted to... NOBODY knows
> what the HELL you're talking about.

What's this "my group" shit, ubertroll? You're the most off-topic,
belligerent, racist piece of offal that's come thru RMB in the 3 years
I've been posting here. You've posted on-topic probably about four
times, compared to 1000 illiterate flames.

> Keep your off-topic KRAP out of OUR GROUP.

There is no "OUR", Bennifer. There's you, and then there's the rest of
RMB.

Fuckwad.

Thank God It's Perkoff

Sep 10, 2006, 12:23:47 AM9/10/06

My goal is for you (and others) to pay special attention to my threads.
Sorry if I bother you, if you don't like me you could always just
ignore me. It's quite simple, try it out sometime.

Thank God It's Perkoff

Sep 10, 2006, 12:28:31 AM9/10/06

Alan Truism wrote:
> The PSA test is of questionable value in prostate cancer prevention.

I don't believe you.

Thank God It's Perkoff

Sep 10, 2006, 12:30:05 AM9/10/06
Alan Truism wrote:
> Thank God It's Perkoff wrote:
> > Alan Truism wrote:
> > > The PSA test is of questionable value in prostate cancer prevention.
> >
> > Wrong PSA, this one is a Public Service Announcement. Hope this clears
> > up the confusion.
>
> Either way something is gonna get shoved up your ass.

That was a gay reply.

goPostal

Sep 10, 2006, 1:19:59 AM9/10/06

"Perkoff Kruger" <domi...@mindless.com> wrote in message

You make a "mockumentary" type vid (at least that's the best I can figure
out you are attempting) quoting someone else's work verbatim and you gig me
on lack of originality?

Look, if you are going to take the time to do something like this, do it
right. Turn on a damn light and take the time to clean up the audio. Care
enough to put a little effort into it. Even if people critique your work
(pretty much a given if this is some of your best stuff) you at least gave
it a real try.

Oh, and get a haircut. It'll help your self-esteem some and who knows, you
might get a job and have something to do with your time besides this.

*Edit*
Never mind. I poked around your website for a few minutes. I'm wasting my
time.

Thank God It's Perkoff

Sep 10, 2006, 1:22:46 AM9/10/06

You had to go to my website to realize typing a bunch of stuff that
didn't matter was a waste of your time?

goPostal

Sep 10, 2006, 1:36:46 AM9/10/06

"Thank God It's Perkoff" <throw...@rock.com> wrote in message

>> *Edit*
>> Never mind. I poked around your website for a few minutes. I'm wasting my
>> time.
>
> You had to go to my website to realize typing a bunch of stuff that
> didn't matter was a waste of your time?

No, I was giving you the benefit of the doubt. I figured you took the time
to "make" a video and post it so I should take a look around if I was going
to comment on it. Now I have an informed opinion as opposed to just outright
dismissing you as talentless.

You should post that website as often as you get the chance. It speaks for
itself.

Thank God It's Perkoff

Sep 10, 2006, 1:39:09 AM9/10/06

I made you type that.

IBen Getiner

Sep 10, 2006, 6:56:19 AM9/10/06

Variegated Hebe wrote:
> IBen Getiner wrote:
> > Man... nobody else who responded from my group over at Beatles RMB..
> > the group that you so thoughtlessly cross-posted to... NOBODY knows
> > what the HELL you're talking about.
>
> What's this "my group" shit, ubertroll?

Perkoff, Robert Van cross-posted his message to points far and wide. I
cross-posted back so I could let everyone he touched know just how much
he was appreciated, wherever they (or he) might be.

> You're the most off-topic,
> belligerent, racist piece of offal that's come thru RMB in the 3 years
> I've been posting here.

Too fucking bad you weren't around for the 5 years before that. You
missed me in my prime, I gotta tell ya'. And if you don't like the way
I see the niggers, then tell them to change their evil hateful criminal
ways. Then I'll treat them just like every other worthless minority.

> You've posted on-topic probably about four
> times, compared to 1000 illiterate flames.

Prove that I was flaming. Prove it! I think it's the other way around.
You see, you're a typical RMB pussy-shit who dares not open hiz rotten
little cum-filled mouth to rebut the truth that you know IBen speaks.
Does make you mad, I know.
What made you come forward this time...? Drinking?

> > Keep your off-topic KRAP out of OUR GROUP.
>
> There is no "OUR", Bennifer. There's you, and then there's the rest of
> RMB.

I feel I can safely speak for whosoever I choose. What are you and "the
rest of RMB" going to do about it... Love me to death...?! LOL...!!
Yeah... Right. Love others when you hate actually yourselves.

Anyway... I wasn't talkin' to you. I was addressing to Perkoff, Rob
Van. I don't give a rat'z azz what you say, so long as you keep quiet.
And please... no more bullshit off-topic posts like your other silly
immature shit.

> Fuckwad.

Cock-sucking faggot-queer.

IBen Getiner

IBen Getiner

Sep 10, 2006, 7:04:08 AM9/10/06

Variegated Hebe wrote:
> IBen Getiner wrote:
> > Man... nobody else who responded from my group over at Beatles RMB..
> > the group that you so thoughtlessly cross-posted to... NOBODY knows
> > what the HELL you're talking about.
>
> What's this "my group" shit, ubertroll?

Perkoff, Robert Van cross-posted his message to points far and wide. I

cross-posted back so I could let everyone he touched know just how much
he was appreciated, wherever they (or he) might be.

> You're the most off-topic,

> belligerent, racist piece of offal that's come thru RMB in the 3 years
> I've been posting here.

Too fucking bad you weren't around for the 5 years before that. You

missed me in my prime, I gotta tell ya'. And if you don't like the way
I see the niggers, then tell them to change their evil hateful criminal
ways. Then I'll treat them just like every other worthless minority.

> You've posted on-topic probably about four

> times, compared to 1000 illiterate flames.

Prove that I was flaming. Prove it! I think it's the other way around.

You see, you're a typical RMB pussy-shit who dares not open hiz rotten
little cum-filled mouth to rebut the truth that you know IBen speaks.
Does make you mad, I know.
What made you come forward this time...? Drinking?

> > Keep your off-topic KRAP out of OUR GROUP.
>
> There is no "OUR", Bennifer. There's you, and then there's the rest of
> RMB.

I feel I can safely speak for whosoever I choose. What are you and "the
rest of RMB" going to do about it... Love me to death...?! LOL...!!

Yeah... Right. Love others when you actually hate yourselves.

Anyway... I wasn't talkin' to you. I was addressing to Perkoff, Rob
Van. I don't give a rat'z azz what you say, so long as you keep quiet.

And please... no more bullshit off-topic posts like that other stupid

Bev CC Archer

Sep 10, 2006, 9:50:09 AM9/10/06
Anyone over there want some cottage cheese? I'll be posting tips on
sculpting your chlamydia into figures, For example you Beatle fans could do
little, or big, Johns and Ringos and the like.

"IBen Getiner" <Lapp...@aol.com> wrote in message

terra

Sep 10, 2006, 11:06:42 AM9/10/06

"IBen Getiner" <Lapp...@aol.com> wrote in message
Suddenly Runnner's posts don't look all that bad.

Thanks for the perspective.

Warning: Do not use Ultimate-Anonymity
They are worthless spammers that are running a scam.