VInnie VIncent...( Gay?? )

DrL...@webtv.net

May 6, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/6/97

I read in a "comic book" type publication about KISS that Vinnie Vincent
was openly gay, ( Not that there is anything wrong with being gay
(Seinfeld) ....) IS THIS TRUE??

VIncent
" Dr. Love! "

eye...@webtv.net

May 7, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/7/97

In the book "KISS and Sell" it mentions that Vinnie had a wife. Ofcourse
that was ten years ago....

"HEY! HO! LET'S GO!"

MJG

May 7, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/7/97

I have heard rumors that Paul is gay; who cares? Maybe you are gay.

Silver Surfer

May 7, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/7/97

Stupid comment of the month follows.

MJG <ga...@webspan.net> wrote in article <337065...@webspan.net>...

Silver Surfer

May 7, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/7/97

If there is nothing wrong with it, why does everyone feel compelled to say
"not that there is anything wrong with it" when the topic is mentioned?
Hmm...

DrL...@webtv.net wrote in article
<5koqqm$gvt$1...@newsd-103.bryant.webtv.net>...

Mirlas

May 7, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/7/97

Vinnie got married a year and a half ago. I read it in the official KISS
Army Sweden Fanzine "Destryer".

eye...@webtv.net skrev i inlägg <5kp2rs$rgv$1...@newsd-3.alma.webtv.net>...

DrL...@webtv.net

May 7, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/7/97

This was just a curious question with what I thought was a touch of
humor( the "Seinfeld reference)....I had a feeling when I wrote this
that this was the type of response I would get.....It was just a
question......apparently you people don't have the answer.

VIncent
" Dr. Love! "

Silver Surfer

May 7, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/7/97

Well lets see...in an earlier post, someone mentions that Vinnie Vincent
was married when he was a member of KISS. Now, just assuming the post is
correct (and 1+1=2), then you can infer that Vinnie Vincent is hetero and
*not* gay.

DrL...@webtv.net wrote in article
<5kqcbe$lic$1...@newsd-106.bryant.webtv.net>...

DrL...@webtv.net

May 7, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/7/97

Well I guess this rumour is way off the mark...I did indeed read
it....but I guess you can't belive everything you read.

VIncent
" Dr. Love! "

Bone Machine

May 7, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/7/97

Maybe they meant he was just happy.

IJfan

May 8, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/8/97

>I read in a "comic book" type publication about KISS that Vinnie Vincent
>was openly gay, ( Not that there is anything wrong with being gay
>(Seinfeld) ....) IS THIS TRUE??
>
> VIncent
>" Dr. Love! "

Well, he did have a pink guitar. But seriously I never heard anything
about it.

Curveboy

May 8, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/8/97

Vinnie is not gay. He's married with at least 3 kids.
Most people never got the pink thing.
It's...Pink - get it? His favorite color.

"Returning to the riverside, I'm going off the edge, to meet my maker..."

KissKloset

May 8, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/8/97

could be bi..hes married!
KISS Kloset: http://members.aol.com/kisskloset/home.html
RARE LIVE VIDEOS, AUTOGRAPHS AND MORE
WE BUY SELL AND TRADE....SEND EMAIL FOR AN EXTENSIVE LIST!!!

eye...@webtv.net

May 8, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/8/97

huh huh, huh huh, like it's.... PINK.... huh huh, thats COOL...

Steve

May 8, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/8/97

If Vinnie never asked you to suck his dick, then whats your problem with
him being gay?
His sexuality is his business, not yours lest you sleep with him!

Steve

May 8, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/8/97

IJfan wrote:

> >I read in a "comic book" type publication about KISS that Vinnie Vincent
> >was openly gay, ( Not that there is anything wrong with being gay
> >(Seinfeld) ....) IS THIS TRUE??
> >
> > VIncent
> >" Dr. Love! "
>
> Well, he did have a pink guitar. But seriously I never heard anything
> about it.

This was directed at the initial poster, not 1JFAN

IJfan

May 9, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/9/97

>Vinnie is not gay. He's married with at least 3 kids.

Poor kids.

IceFloe

May 9, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/9/97

Silver Surfer <Silver...@HalleBoppe.com> wrote in article
<01bc5b3a$e1089c80$a34537a6@default>...

> Well lets see...in an earlier post, someone mentions that Vinnie Vincent
> was married when he was a member of KISS. Now, just assuming the post is
> correct (and 1+1=2), then you can infer that Vinnie Vincent is hetero and
> *not* gay.

Being married does not necesarily rule out being gay. There have been
several instances of people getting married and having kids just to try to
conceal their homosexuality. No I am not one of them. I'm not a homophobe,
but I totally disagree with their lifestyle. I find it apalling and
unnatural. If you don't like my view point, TOUGH!

IceFloe.

DrL...@webtv.net

May 9, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/9/97

I feel the need to explain this question. First of all I saw this
rumor quite some time ago before computers were so popular and well
before the internet.

When I read this, I couldn't believe it...after all it would hardly
represent what KISS appears to stand for ....I mean they aren't the
Village People...So it has been lingering in the back of my mind for
several years and I thought this would be as good as place as any to ask
Just because you folks haven't heard about it doesn't exactly mean it
isn't true ...I mean KISS only tells us what they want to know and the
rest is up to us to find out...SO I GUESS WHAT I AM SAYING IS , I NO
CLOSSER TO GETTING THIS QUESTION ANSWERED THAN BEFORE ......SO LET'S
DROP IT!!

VIncent

Michael

May 11, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/11/97

Steve wrote:

> IJfan wrote:
> >
> > >I read in a "comic book" type publication about KISS that Vinnie Vincent
> > >was openly gay, ( Not that there is anything wrong with being gay
> > >(Seinfeld) ....) IS THIS TRUE??
> > >
> > > VIncent
> > >" Dr. Love! "
> >
> > Well, he did have a pink guitar. But seriously I never heard anything
> > about it.
>
> If Vinnie never asked you to suck his dick, then whats your problem with
> him being gay?
> His sexuality is his business, not yours lest you sleep with him!

Okay, I have a question: If Vinnie asked you to suck his dick, would
you? Just wondering.

MPG

Michael

May 11, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/11/97

MJG wrote:

> I have heard rumors that Paul is gay; who cares? Maybe you are gay.

Do you have to try it first, to find out if you are? Because if you do
I may never know if I am!

MPG

Bone Machine

May 12, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/12/97

Michael <gros...@gulfsurf.infi.net> wrote:

you may want to change that to Peter Criss...

Steve

May 12, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/12/97

> > If Vinnie never asked you to suck his dick, then whats your problem with
> > him being gay?
> > His sexuality is his business, not yours lest you sleep with him!
>
> Okay, I have a question: If Vinnie asked you to suck his dick, would
> you? Just wondering.
>
> MPG

No I wouldn't, and that is because I am a heterosexual, but I would also
be in the right for telling you it's none of your damn business what I
do in my bedroom, just as it is Vinnie's business what he does in his
bedroom; first the shit about Paul Stanley being gay but now, after all
the shit attacks on Vinnie Vincent over a bogus interview that NEVER
HAPPENED, his sexuality is wrongfully being tossed around, and that is
sickening!!!
Why don't you muggs ask him what his sexual preference is rather than
take pop shots at him again for BULLSHIT that isn't true..
People get sick and tired of reading the same garbage from the same
trash making people, making false claims about Vinnie Vincent at the
same time you look for new garbage in books from bullshitter wannabe's
who are trying to cash in on Kiss's return, this is one reason why I
will have a better group, all people do here is bash and criticize, tell
tales of other people regardless of whom it hurts or pleases!
Why dont you stop picking at Peter Criss and Vinnie Vincent and talk
about shit that matters, shit that is true and is happening

MHoff5

May 12, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/12/97

Is this like the old joke:

Q:Would you suck my dick if I washed it?
A:No.
Reply:You dirty cock sucker!

;)

Domino

May 12, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/12/97

Sounds like a homophobe to me. But then again I disagree with
YOUR lifstyle also, it is apalling and unnatural. Guess I'm just a
hetrophobe.....

MJG

May 12, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/12/97

You say a lot of nothing eyesore.

Steve

May 12, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/12/97

eye...@webtv.net wrote:

> Ok, Steve, let's see. Vinnie Vincent's sexuality isn't inportant to you,
> presumably due to your noble tolerance to those with ways different than
> your own. Not that youre above name calling, mind you, as I recall a
> comment about my musical interests as being "stupid and queer" (your
> exact words). So now that you defend poor little Vinnie, (you know he
> wants you now) will you change your tune and defend myself as well? I
> sure could use a big strong and articulate fellow like yourself to
> protect me from the verbal assault that I seem to inspire. It's so very
> difficult dealing with "truthphobes", people who fear the truth. I sense
> that perhaps you've closeted yourself. Come out, and be Free, Steve, be
> strong, I know you can do it. I can't do it alone, what I like is
> "stupid and queer". When youre interests are "stupid and queer" it's
> tough to post on these newsgroups. I wish what I liked wasn't so "stupid
> and queer", Steve. perhaps you can recommend things that aren't so
> "stupid and queer" Please....help me with the wisdom and understanding
> that you display in helping Vinnie Vincent... help me to be not so
> "stupid and queer"......

> "HEY! HO! LET'S GO!"

If you could have distinguished the difference before in my calling you
names or the stupid phrase you post following your posts queer , then
you wouldn't have replied, but you hardly seem bright enough to know the
difference so, *shrug!*
Let it be as it will be

Michael

May 12, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/12/97

Okay, I'm sorry that I get off on the track and make a joke once in a
while. In the future I will try to stay serious with my post. By the
way though, why can you tell someone that "Hey, Ho, Let's Go" sounds
queer as if it's a BAD THING, and then turn around and defend
homosexuality. I am not sure of your true standing, and truthfully
don't care.

eye...@webtv.net

May 13, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/13/97

Read it again, Steve. I never said you called me "stupid and queer"
directly, I said you called my musical interests "stupid and queer".
However, music is important to me. I seldom take my favorite groups
lightly, for you see, as much as their music speaks to me, it speaks for
me as well.... "Hey, Ho, Let's Go" was a rallying cry set forth over
twenty years ago by the great rock and roll group the Ramones. That
phrase opened their debut album, and also opened the way for the Punk
Revolution that I firmly believe saved rock music from falling into
corporate control, and utter blandness. Perhaps you think of someone
like Led Zeppelin or Yes as revolutionary, but there are those of us who
feel otherwise. Ultimately, I was merely trying to point out the
paradox of you defending Vinnie Vincent as being possibly queer, and
you're usage of the term "queer" yourself.

Bone Machine

May 13, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/13/97

eye...@webtv.net wrote:

I'd take the Ramones over Led Zeppelin any day of the week and twice on Sunday. Hell, I'd take Dread Zeppelin over Led Zep. Just
my personal opinion.

eye...@webtv.net

Steve

May 14, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/14/97

Bone Machine wrote:

> eye...@webtv.net wrote:
>
> >Read it again, Steve. I never said you called me "stupid and queer"
> >directly, I said you called my musical interests "stupid and queer".
> >However, music is important to me. I seldom take my favorite groups
> >lightly, for you see, as much as their music speaks to me, it speaks for
> >me as well.... "Hey, Ho, Let's Go" was a rallying cry set forth over
> >twenty years ago by the great rock and roll group the Ramones. That
> >phrase opened their debut album, and also opened the way for the Punk
> >Revolution that I firmly believe saved rock music from falling into
> >corporate control, and utter blandness. Perhaps you think of someone
> >like Led Zeppelin or Yes as revolutionary, but there are those of us who
> >feel otherwise. Ultimately, I was merely trying to point out the
> >paradox of you defending Vinnie Vincent as being possibly queer, and
> >you're usage of the term "queer" yourself.
> >
> >"HEY! HO! LET'S GO!"
>
> I'd take the Ramones over Led Zeppelin any day of the week and twice on Sunday. Hell, I'd take Dread Zeppelin over Led Zep. Just
> my personal opinion.

Joey and co reek!!! If the Ramones were so great then why was theyre
small bit of success limited to a couple european countries?
Nevertheless, I never said shit about your tastes in music to begin
with, I said it was the queer-assed line you keep posting with every
message you post..
You can say it was a line from the Ramones and only you and your small
and pitiful group of Ramone cheerleaders only know what the dumb shit
means, which is no different from any other band and theyre battle
cries..
Even though Van Halen could steal Nixon's line "Im not a crook!" and put
it in a song, it doesnt mean that most people would think it to be
coooooooool enough to go around posting "I am not a crook!" in
everything they said or done..
This idiotic line you keep posting sounds queer and something a
ding-wart from Maniac Mansion would worship

Bone Machine

May 14, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/14/97

Steve <Je...@infonet.com> wrote:

The use of hyphenated insults is excellent. Take note of this newsgroupies and use them in your next tirade. I guess "Hey Ho Let's
Go" just isn't as catchy as Gene's "Oh yeah" thing that he's done for years. We can't all be THAT cool, though.

eye...@webtv.net

May 15, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/15/97

Impact does not always equal popularity. Several years ago Rolling Stone
compiled the "Top 100" albums of all time. At number 1 was obviously,
"Sgt Pepper" at number 2 - "Never Mind the Bollocks" by the Sex Pistols
( a band who, until last years reunion, had only played like NINE shows
in the US). And in the top 10 was the debut album by the Ramones. Spin
did a similar issue with the seven most influential bands of all time.
On the list were both the Sex Pistols and the Ramones. In the current
issue of Rolling Stone, they have the "Top 200" albums of all time. It
goes decade to decade and on the list are the Sex Pistols and the
Ramones. So obviously, the editorial staff of the two most "respected"
music magazine seem to agree with me. Ofcourse KISS ( who I do LOVE,
believe it or not) arent mentioned at all. It's all about impact, you
either make one or you don't.

Bone Machine

May 15, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/15/97

eye...@webtv.net wrote:

As I've stated before, MC Hammer sold a truckload of albums, but where is he today? Although the Ramones didn't sell multi millions
of each album they released, they were around for 20 years, so they were doing something right.

Steve

May 16, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/16/97

> Okay, I'm sorry that I get off on the track and make a joke once in a
> while. In the future I will try to stay serious with my post. By the
> way though, why can you tell someone that "Hey, Ho, Let's Go" sounds
> queer as if it's a BAD THING, and then turn around and defend
> homosexuality. I am not sure of your true standing, and truthfully
> don't care.

"Hey Ho Lets go" is a line that degrades most women, doesnt matter if it
is one or a million it is used in reference to, it is labeling women or
a woman as being a ho (whore)which is bullshit and doesnt have a place
in society in 1997..
That is a major reason why I deem it having no worth; the songwriter has
no damn respect for himself let alone women!

Bone Machine

May 16, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/16/97

Steve <Je...@infonet.com> wrote:

Let's see, though I'm not sure when "ho" became a reference in the
English language, but the Ramones recorded Blitzkrieg Bop in 1976. I
guess that means the child song "Hi Ho The Dairy-O" is a slam on women
too. Then the lawn implement, the hoe, could be one too. See,
sometimes thing can mean two things and they're not always to be taken
in a derogatory way.

JW4sm

May 16, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/16/97

In article <337A2D...@infonet.com>, Steve <Je...@infonet.com> writes:

>Joey and co reek!!! If the Ramones were so great then why was theyre
>small bit of success limited to a couple european countries?
>Nevertheless, I never said shit about your tastes in music to begin
>with, I said it was the queer-assed line you keep posting with every
>message you post..
>You can say it was a line from the Ramones and only you and your small
>and pitiful group of Ramone cheerleaders only know what the dumb shit
>means, which is no different from any other band and theyre battle
>cries..
>Even though Van Halen could steal Nixon's line "Im not a crook!" and put
>it in a song, it doesnt mean that most people would think it to be
>coooooooool enough to go around posting "I am not a crook!" in
>everything they said or done..
>This idiotic line you keep posting sounds queer and something a
>ding-wart from Maniac Mansion would worship

More wisdom from Stevie.............

JW4sm

May 16, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/16/97

In article <337C6C...@infonet.com>, Steve <Je...@infonet.com> writes:

>"Hey Ho Lets go" is a line that degrades most women, doesnt matter if it
>is one or a million it is used in reference to, it is labeling women or
>a woman as being a ho (whore)which is bullshit and doesnt have a place
>in society in 1997..
>That is a major reason why I deem it having no worth; the songwriter has
>no damn respect for himself let alone women!

Wow, major revisionism from Stevie. i don't have time to dig up the
quote, but you trashed this line as sounding "queer", nor misogynistic,
you homophobe! If you had heard the song, you would be able to tell it's
simply silly interjections: "Hey! Ho! Let's go!" See, it rhymes..........

You are so full of shit and don't even know it, Hall.

jw

eye...@webtv.net

May 16, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/16/97

Once again you've proved yourself to be very ignorant. Hey,Ho, Let's Go
has NOTHING to do with women. They arent calling anybody a "Ho" or
"whore". It's the really simple things that confuses you, isn't it? My
advice is to not comment on things you know little or nothing about.

Like KISS, for instance.

MHoff5

May 16, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/16/97

Hey "Ho" Let's go?
Let me see now. As I recall gangsta rap wasn't even born when that line
came out, let alone the slang verbage for Whore as Ho.
So it seems to me that "Hey Ho" is just an expression of jubilation, you
numbskull.

The Professor

eye...@webtv.net

May 17, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/17/97

I take what I said earlier back. Actually I think me and Steve are in
agreement about KISS. As for everything else.....

Kent Randau

May 17, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/17/97

In article <337A2D...@infonet.com>, Steve <Je...@infonet.com> writes:

> >If the Ramones were so great then why was theyre
> >small bit of success limited to a couple european countries?

Probably because we europeans have better taste and appreciates good
music :-)

/Kent

Bone Machine

May 17, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/17/97

ke...@tripnet.se (Kent Randau) wrote:

Works for me!

KATHIEA

May 17, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/17/97

Bone Machine wrote:

> Plus, after a shocking flashback, I think Kermit the frog use to say
> "Hi ho, Kermit the frog here..." Maybe he was referring to a whore if
> we are to believe everything we read.

Now you've done it, the Miss Piggy fan club is going to be all over us.
You think you've seen Spam before???

Sanity is the playground of the unimaginative.
http://pages.prodigy.net/kathiea/

Steve

May 17, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/17/97

Kathleen Manz said:
> >: Let's see, though I'm not sure when "ho" became a reference in the

> >: English language, but the Ramones recorded Blitzkrieg Bop in 1976. I
> >: guess that means the child song "Hi Ho The Dairy-O" is a slam on women
> >: too. Then the lawn implement, the hoe, could be one too. See,
> >: sometimes thing can mean two things and they're not always to be taken
> >: in a derogatory way.
> >
> >Ho came about in the 15th century to attract attention to land. As in
> >"Land ho."
> >Now using it to mean whore...
> >I can't imagine how one would land a whore... well yes I can with lots of
> >cash :-P. And what about Santa's laugh, ho ho ho? Is it really
> >whore whore whore? No wonder he's such a jolly old soul. Once a year he
> >tells Mrs. Claus he's going out to deliver toys but he's really going
> >to visit a whore. Mrs. Claus is so gulible.
> >Ho being used for whore is a 19th-20th century pejoritve use of the word.
> >And I beleive it falls under the ebonics curriculm used by the Oakland School
> >District, therefore, it has a place in 1997's society just as whore,
> >slut, tramp etc. And if the shoe fits... but I digress.
> >BTW, has anyone eaten a ho-ho lately ... I mean besides Gene $.
> >
> Not me, Kathleen, I'm a Twinkie man myself, but thanks for the
> wonderful post!

The term "Hey Ho lets go" is saying "hey whore, lets go" thats what the
song was saying, only an ignoramous would let that one fly past and
above theyre head..
Most people on here's first thought seeing that line was "Hey whore lets
go" I asked my wife blindly out of nowhere what her first impression
was of the line "Hey Ho! Lets go!" and she said whore came to mind; so
lets stop the ill-fated attempts to try and bullshit one another aye?

Steve

May 17, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/17/97

Kent Randau wrote:

> In article <337A2D...@infonet.com>, Steve <Je...@infonet.com> writes:
> >
> > >If the Ramones were so great then why was theyre
> > >small bit of success limited to a couple european countries?
>
> Probably because we europeans have better taste

and appreciates good
> music :-)
>
> /Kent

Oh yea, sure! <gag!>

Bone Machine

May 17, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/17/97

KATHIEA <KAT...@Prodigy.Net> wrote:

I openly apologize for this incident, but I cannot turn a blind eye
when someone tries to read too much into something as simple as the
phrase in question.

JW4sm

May 17, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/17/97

Wonderful english, Stevie. You win the grand loser contest.

How does your wife feel about being married to such a mentally defcient
loser?

jw

Steve

May 18, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/18/97

Bone Machine wrote:
> Did you write the fucking song? Do you know what the original intent
> was? As I've said before, this was released in 1976 and since I
> didn't tie the word "ho" to "whore" I have no clue when it came about,
> but most likely not in 1976. I don't believe anyone is trying to slip
> anything over on you, but unless you wrote Blitzkrieg Bop (and I'm not
> saying you didn't, though I seriously doubt it), then you're only
> going on YOUR opinions, not those of the songwriters. The word "ho"
> can mean more than the 90s slang term, as we've proven with examples.
>
> If you did indeed write the song in question, then I openly apologize
> to you. If not, my message stands.

You didnt write it either butthead, you don't know what was going
through the writer's head when he/she wrote this song so you are just as
wrong here as well; fact is, it might have been okay in 1976 but it's
degrading to women in 1997, most people that could see this pathetic,
and people like you and eyesore have no more respect for yourselves or
people around you and moreso women to endorse such a crude statement, I
doubt that I would have a hard time finding people to stand behind me on
this; I dont care what the song was written with in mind in 1976, im
talking about the bullshit degragation that it implies NOW!

Steve

May 18, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/18/97

> How does your wife feel about being married to such a mentally
defcient
> loser?
>
> jw

Well, someday if and when you find somebody to keep you as well as marry
you, you be sure and let me know what her name is and I'll ask her!
Thats if she has intellect enough to answer without becoming overly
confused...

Bone Machine

May 18, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/18/97

jw...@aol.com (JW4sm) wrote:

>So, she would rather not comment on the unfortunate marriage to you? Is
>she ashamed of the kids too?
>
>jw

If there are kids, you may want to steer them away from Sesame Street,
you know Kermit does say "Hi ho, Kermit the frog here." You might
want to let them listen to something wholesome like Kiss and forget
that degrading Sesame Street.

JW4sm

May 18, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/18/97

Bone Machine

May 18, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/18/97

Steve <Je...@infonet.com> wrote:

So you're saying that a song like Christine Sixteen is ok? Gene
$immon$ lurking around a high school trolling for 16 year olds? You
seem to love Kiss, do all of their songs respect women? What is "Love
'em And Leave 'Em" about?

Plaster Caster?

100,000 Years uses the term "bitch," I bet ladies love that word too,
eh?

What about Don Ho? Does that imply anything? Poor guy has to go
through life with that stigma attached to his name.

What about the snack cake, Ho Hos? (Yes, another snack cake reference)

What about the timeless classic, "Hi Ho, Hi Ho, It's Off To Work We
Go?" This surely implies the act of a prostitute going to work,
right? Maybe this one is written from a pimp's point of view, huh?

See, these things could be taken in the same state of mind that you
are taking the Ramones song. It seems silly to think that maybe Walt
Disney would put a song about prostitution in his films, right? He
didn't intend that in what ever year that it was released and it's the
same thing with The Ramones. But then again, maybe Snow White was
working for seven short pimps.

MRuss49357

May 18, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/18/97

Yeah! Snow White could do double penetrations with the dwarfes in all of
her body openings at once!

Courtn...@webtv.net

May 18, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/18/97

Doesn't the neighbor Wilson on Home Improvement greet Jill with "Hidy
Ho". Is Wilson calling Jill a "ho"? Wouldn't Tim be pissed?

Dan Eidet

May 19, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/19/97

Bone Machine wrote:

Don't forget the jolly fat guy, Santa. HO HO HO!!!

IJfan

May 20, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/20/97

>Yeah! Snow White could do double penetrations with the dwarfes in all of
>her body openings at once!

How do you figure? I count 2 in the butt, 2 in her vagina, and 2 in her
mouth. What does the 7th dwarfes do?

Bone Machine

May 20, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/20/97

ij...@aol.com (IJfan) wrote:

>This whole HEY HO! LET'S GO debate is probably the stupidiest thing that
>ever happened to this newsgroup

yep, probably so

JW4sm

May 20, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/20/97

In article <19970520053...@ladder02.news.aol.com>, ij...@aol.com
(IJfan) writes:

>This whole HEY HO! LET'S GO debate is probably the stupidiest thing that
>ever happened to this newsgroup

Remember to thank Stevie Hall for that. He's responsible for some of the
higher quality discussions in this forum.

jw

IJfan

May 20, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/20/97

Bone Machine

May 20, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/20/97

eye...@webtv.net wrote:

>It's all my fault.... but, yes this whole debate has gotten very stupid.
>Therefore - for the last time -

>"HEY! HO! LET'S GO!"

You did nothing wrong, other than putting a harmless phrase on your
posts.

Michael

May 20, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/20/97

IJfan wrote:

> This whole HEY HO! LET'S GO debate is probably the stupidiest thing that
> ever happened to this newsgroup

But it sure is funny!

Michael

May 20, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/20/97

No, no, you got it all wrong. One in the butt, one in the vagina, one
in the mouth, one in each nostril, and one in each ear. Hey, they're
dwarfes, it could work.

Steve

May 20, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/20/97

And only a man with the mind of a 5 year old would!

eye...@webtv.net

May 20, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/20/97

MRuss49357

May 21, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/21/97

He tittie fucks her since she's only a 34B!

Bone Machine

May 21, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/21/97

Steve <Je...@infonet.com> wrote:

Only a man with the mind of a five year old would resort to calling
others "needle dick" to get his point across.

MRuss49357

May 21, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/21/97

Yeah! That way she could hear and smell them comin'!

Steve

May 21, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/21/97

eye...@webtv.net wrote:

> Once again you've proved yourself to be very ignorant. Hey,Ho, Let's Go
> has NOTHING to do with women. They arent calling anybody a "Ho" or
> "whore". It's the really simple things that confuses you, isn't it? My
> advice is to not comment on things you know little or nothing about.
>
> Like KISS, for instance.

If you say so...

Michael

May 21, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/21/97

Steve wrote:

> Michael wrote:
> >
> > IJfan wrote:
> > >
> > > This whole HEY HO! LET'S GO debate is probably the stupidiest thing that
> > > ever happened to this newsgroup
> >
> > But it sure is funny!
>
> And only a man with the mind of a 5 year old would!

Ouch, that really, really hurt. That was so good, I can even begin to
think of a comeback. STEVE RULES!!!

Steve

May 21, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/21/97

JW4sm wrote:

> Stevie Hall, the mental giant said:
> >Michael wrote:

> that
> >>
> >> But it sure is funny!
> >

> >And only a man with the mind of a 5 year old would!
>
> And who would know better about 5-year old minds than Stevie the Loser? i
> once accused him of having the mind of a 13-year old, but he denied it;
> now we know the truth. i am happy to report that my poll of whether
> Stevie was an idiot or faking was unanimous: Stevie is an idiot.
>
> jw

And the pussy hiding behind the monitor rears its ugly head once again
to prove that it is the biggest pussy of em all; you have no credibility
at all with your big knockout words until you start to back them up!

JW4sm

May 21, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/21/97

IJfan

May 22, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/22/97

>He tittie fucks her since she's only a 34B!

Gee, I forgot about about the tit fucking. Yea, now I can see all seven of
them doing the nasty with Snow White.

JW4sm

May 22, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/22/97

In article <33839F...@infonet.com>, Steve <Je...@infonet.com> writes:

>And the pussy hiding behind the monitor rears its ugly head once again
>to prove that it is the biggest pussy of em all; you have no credibility
>at all with your big knockout words until you start to back them up!

This must be the "manliness" thing again. Just WHAT are you talking
about?

Explain how the Ramones are ganster rappers again, please. My head hurts
when i think about by myself.

And tell me the fairy tale about seeing "Parasite" AND "She" on the
reunion tour, uncle Stevie.

And, why shouldn't a KISS web site in Brtiain show a British flag?

How's the new KISS group coming along? Shouldn't you have gone away a
long time ago?

jw

HEY HO LET'S GO

JW4sm

May 22, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/22/97

>Steve <Je...@infonet.com> wrote:
>>And the pussy hiding behind the monitor rears its ugly head once again
>>to prove that it is the biggest pussy of em all; you have no credibility
>>at all with your big knockout words until you start to back them up!

i forgot to ask, Stevie, what were the big words you were having trouble
with? "Unanimous" is the biggest one i see. Maybe your wife knows; ask
her. Of course, her credibility (if she even exists) is pretty low, too;
look at whom she married.

jw

hey HO let's go

pinballz

May 22, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/22/97

Am I one of the only people here that actually recognized the beginning of
one of my favorite songs by the Ramones? Just wondering.....

JW4sm <jw...@aol.com> wrote in article
<19970521204...@ladder02.news.aol.com>...

IJfan

May 22, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/22/97

>Yeah! That way she could hear and smell them comin'!

You forgot taste.

Jonathan Maphet

May 22, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/22/97
to sh...@freenet.columbus.oh.us

Steve wrote:

> Kent Randau wrote:

> > Probably because we europeans have better taste
>
> and appreciates good
> > music :-)
> >
> > /Kent
>
> Oh yea, sure! <gag!>
why don't you losers get a life?

Jonathan Maphet

May 22, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/22/97

Steve wrote:

> JW4sm wrote:
> >
> > Stevie Hall, the mental giant said:

> > that

> > >And only a man with the mind of a 5 year old would!
> >
> > And who would know better about 5-year old minds than Stevie the Loser? i
> > once accused him of having the mind of a 13-year old, but he denied it;
> > now we know the truth. i am happy to report that my poll of whether
> > Stevie was an idiot or faking was unanimous: Stevie is an idiot.
> >
> > jw
>
> And the pussy hiding behind the monitor rears its ugly head once again
> to prove that it is the biggest pussy of em all; you have no credibility
> at all with your big knockout words until you start to back them up!
shut up

Steve

May 22, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/22/97

> i forgot to ask, Stevie, what were the big words you were having trouble
> with? "Unanimous" is the biggest one i see. Maybe your wife knows; ask
> her. Of course, her credibility (if she even exists) is pretty low, too;
> look at whom she married.
>
> jw
>
> hey HO let's go

As I said before, all mouth!

Steve

May 22, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/22/97

JW4sm wrote:

> In article <33839F...@infonet.com>, Steve <Je...@infonet.com> writes:
>
> >And the pussy hiding behind the monitor rears its ugly head once again
> >to prove that it is the biggest pussy of em all; you have no credibility
> >at all with your big knockout words until you start to back them up!
> >

> This must be the "manliness" thing again. Just WHAT are you talking
> about?
>
> Explain how the Ramones are ganster rappers again, please. My head hurts
> when i think about by myself.
>
> And tell me the fairy tale about seeing "Parasite" AND "She" on the
> reunion tour, uncle Stevie.
>
> And, why shouldn't a KISS web site in Brtiain show a British flag?
>
> How's the new KISS group coming along? Shouldn't you have gone away a
> long time ago?
>
> jw
>
> HEY HO LET'S GO

Again, all mouth!

JW4sm

May 22, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/22/97

>Again, all mouth!

i suppose you're referring to yourself. i asked a number of questions to
you, and you failed to respond to any.

jw

jw_has_my_vote

May 22, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/22/97

Steve <Je...@infonet.com> wrote:

>JW4sm wrote:
>>
>> Stevie Hall, the mental giant said:

>> that

>> >And only a man with the mind of a 5 year old would!
>>
>> And who would know better about 5-year old minds than Stevie the Loser? i
>> once accused him of having the mind of a 13-year old, but he denied it;
>> now we know the truth. i am happy to report that my poll of whether
>> Stevie was an idiot or faking was unanimous: Stevie is an idiot.
>>
>> jw

>And the pussy hiding behind the monitor rears its ugly head once again

>to prove that it is the biggest pussy of em all; you have no credibility
>at all with your big knockout words until you start to back them up!

you have my vote jw

J.C.Gill

May 23, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/23/97

I think JW4sm wrote:
> And, why shouldn't a KISS web site in Brtiain show a British flag?

Well idiot boy thought that it was an insult to the integrity of the
logo! Ha, Ha, Ha - or was that Ho, Ho, Ho? I mean getting an internet
boycott against my site, well how many other UK sites are there? I only
know of one, but while its very good, mine is slightly more expansive.
He just couldn't see the logic of advertising the fact that my site was
UK based visually in order to help those who don't like trading
internationally not waste their time.

To use a very English word, the dude was a "pillock"!

Maybe he's a member of the Cretin Family - Gabba Gabba Hey!

Julian
Mr Blackwell's/Kiss Audio Trading, UK
--
http://www.geocities.com/sunsetstrip/3121/

KATHLEEN MANZ

May 23, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/23/97

Steve (Je...@infonet.com) wrote:
: Kathleen Manz said:
: > >: Let's see, though I'm not sure when "ho" became a reference in the
: > >: English language, but the Ramones recorded Blitzkrieg Bop in 1976. I
: > >: guess that means the child song "Hi Ho The Dairy-O" is a slam on women
: > >: too. Then the lawn implement, the hoe, could be one too. See,
: > >: sometimes thing can mean two things and they're not always to be taken
: > >: in a derogatory way.
: > >
[...]
:
:
: The term "Hey Ho lets go" is saying "hey whore, lets go" thats what the
: song was saying, only an ignoramous would let that one fly past and
: above theyre head..

It's ignoramus. And that's the wrong use of they're.

: Most people on here's first thought seeing that line was "Hey whore lets
: go" I asked my wife blindly out of nowhere what her first impression
: was of the line "Hey Ho! Lets go!" and she said whore came to mind; so

So far you're the only one who sees it this way. Of course your wife would
hear ho as in whore, that's the way you pronounced it. I seriously doubt
she would get whore from the Ramones version of it.

: lets stop the ill-fated attempts to try and bullshit one another aye?

Actually, I'm not BSing; ho really does come from Middle English and
Ebonics really was adopted by the Oakland School District.
Btw, if you're so sensitive to the degradation of women why are you
listening to KISS? Take a listen to Nothin' to Lose, "she didn't want to do
it, but she did it anyway," or Sweet Pain, "you'll learn to love me and
my sweet pain, my love will drive you insane" both taken out of context
can be twisted into meaning rape. Kind of like ho taken out of context
can be twisted into meaning whore.
In addtion, someone posted several months ago about a story they read in
KISStory. It was about the recording of the Destroyer album. Besides
making the album KISS also had a girl in the bathroom who they took turns
with. Is placing a woman on a porcelain pedestal showing respect for her?
Enough with the "holier than thou" attitude already.

--
Kathleen
ma...@nevada.edu

eye...@webtv.net

May 24, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/24/97

Don't forget the dozen or so songs that use the term "bitch", Kathleen.
Let him have it!!

Again, "Hey Ho, Let's Go" has nothing to do with women. The song it
comes from isn't about women. How can someone comment on something
they've never heard in proper context? Answer that one, Steve! OH, and
as you can see, I've dropped the "hey, ho" from my posts. How do you
like it's replacement?

"I'm right, you're wrong -
and we all know it !!" - DOA

Steve

May 25, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/25/97

Jonathan Maphet wrote:
> shut up

Come make me!

JW4sm

May 25, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/25/97

The same post twice in a row. Stevie's light must be glowing more dimly
than usual. i must admit that Stevie has a standing offer to me to fly to
Ohio at my own expense and find my own accomodations, and he would then
like to meet me and attempt to beat me up. I think it's because he's
manly or something.

The question i pose to everyone else: if you had the oppurtunity to waste
your time and money to deal with the rantings and physical abuse of a
schizophrenic cretin, would you?

jw

eye...@webtv.net

May 25, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/25/97

Well, what do you think?

Remember, it's me, eyesore.

Steve

May 26, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/26/97

eye...@webtv.net wrote:

> Don't forget the dozen or so songs that use the term "bitch", Kathleen.
> Let him have it!!
>
> Again, "Hey Ho, Let's Go" has nothing to do with women. The song it
> comes from isn't about women. How can someone comment on something
> they've never heard in proper context? Answer that one, Steve! OH, and
> as you can see, I've dropped the "hey, ho" from my posts. How do you
> like it's replacement?
>

> "I'm right, you're wrong -
> and we all know it !!" - DOA

Drop it already!

meagain

May 27, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/27/97

Steve

May 27, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/27/97

Your point?

stevehater

May 27, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/27/97

Bone Machine

May 30, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/30/97

jw...@aol.com (JW4sm) wrote:

I did enjoy wasting my time concerning the other non-Ramone uses of
the word "ho." That was quite amusing and there was never a true
response to them.

Bone Machine

May 30, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/30/97

ma...@nevada.edu (KATHLEEN MANZ) wrote:

A serious and rational response to the issues raised in this message
would be nice, but you can bet that will never happen.

Steve

May 31, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/31/97

Still doesnt explain your point!

Steive

May 31, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/31/97

rs...@seznam.cz

Sep 26, 2015, 5:51:19 AM9/26/15
On Tuesday, 6 May 1997 09:00:00 UTC+2, DrL...@webtv.net wrote:
> I read in a "comic book" type publication about KISS that Vinnie Vincent
> was openly gay, ( Not that there is anything wrong with being gay
> (Seinfeld) ....) IS THIS TRUE??
>
> VIncent
> " Dr. Love! "

BUMP for fun ;)

cultc...@gmail.com

Feb 7, 2016, 5:56:57 PM2/7/16
On Wednesday, May 14, 1997 at 2:00:00 AM UTC-5, Steve wrote:
> Bone Machine wrote:
> >
> > eye...@webtv.net wrote:
> >
> > >Read it again, Steve. I never said you called me "stupid and queer"
> > >directly, I said you called my musical interests "stupid and queer".
> > >However, music is important to me. I seldom take my favorite groups
> > >lightly, for you see, as much as their music speaks to me, it speaks for
> > >me as well.... "Hey, Ho, Let's Go" was a rallying cry set forth over
> > >twenty years ago by the great rock and roll group the Ramones. That
> > >phrase opened their debut album, and also opened the way for the Punk
> > >Revolution that I firmly believe saved rock music from falling into
> > >corporate control, and utter blandness. Perhaps you think of someone
> > >like Led Zeppelin or Yes as revolutionary, but there are those of us who
> > >feel otherwise. Ultimately, I was merely trying to point out the
> > >paradox of you defending Vinnie Vincent as being possibly queer, and
> > >you're usage of the term "queer" yourself.
> > >
> > >"HEY! HO! LET'S GO!"
> >
> > I'd take the Ramones over Led Zeppelin any day of the week and twice on Sunday. Hell, I'd take Dread Zeppelin over Led Zep. Just
> > my personal opinion.
>

> Joey and co reek!!! If the Ramones were so great then why was theyre
> small bit of success limited to a couple european countries?
> Nevertheless, I never said shit about your tastes in music to begin
> with, I said it was the queer-assed line you keep posting with every
> message you post..
> You can say it was a line from the Ramones and only you and your small
> and pitiful group of Ramone cheerleaders only know what the dumb shit
> means, which is no different from any other band and theyre battle
> cries..
> Even though Van Halen could steal Nixon's line "Im not a crook!" and put
> it in a song, it doesnt mean that most people would think it to be
> coooooooool enough to go around posting "I am not a crook!" in
> everything they said or done..
> This idiotic line you keep posting sounds queer and something a
> ding-wart from Maniac Mansion would worship

How many times a day does someone call you stupid?
It is loading more messages.