"Bad" Brad Hefton

Mark Downing

Feb 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/17/00
What ever happened to "Bad" Brad Hefton?

I remember in the good ol' days of ESPN, they used to have PKA
full contact Karate every Thursday night. Me and the guys used
to grab a few brewskis and gather over at my place and watch. I
remember Hefton was always a major butt kicker. His
manager/trainer used to sort of psych him up before matches.

Regards,

Mark