Juggling celebrities

Madelyn Dinnerstein

Jul 12, 1997, 3:00:00 AM7/12/97

In a wire service newspaper story about jobs celebrities had before
they were famous, it said Richard Dean Anderson was a street mime and
juggler.

I recognize the name as someone who stars in some action-type TV
show, although I have no idea what he looks like, etc.

Keep juggling!

Madelyn Dinnerstein
Elyria, Ohio, USA

Nigel McNaughton

Jul 14, 1997, 3:00:00 AM7/14/97

In article <1997Jul12.1...@lcfn.org>, aa4...@lcfn.org says...

> In a wire service newspaper story about jobs celebrities had
before
>they were famous, it said Richard Dean Anderson was a street mime and
>juggler.
>
> I recognize the name as someone who stars in some action-type TV
>show, although I have no idea what he looks like, etc.

Thank you Sengour MACGYVER.

Don't thank me thank the Moon's Gravitaional Pull.

DFrooman

Jul 14, 1997, 3:00:00 AM7/14/97

another juggling celeb is Pamela Reed, of "Kindergarten Cop" fame and
other films. i recently worked on a film with her and she saw my tatoo and
said she could juggle. she proved it to me and we became fast friends!
cheers deena