World Records - two new

David Critchfield

Oct 24, 2007, 2:39:11 PM10/24/07
Robert Mosher III just broke the World Record for lift bouncing 9 balls with
a 32 second run. This beats the previous record set in 1988 by Antonio Bucci
of 30 seconds.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxlWLgbfToY

David Critchfield and John Jones just beat their own 17 ball bounce passing
World Record of 35 catches in 2005 with this new run of 43 catches.
http://www.bouncepage.com/videos/17b43c.wmv

Bounce Juggling World Records are maintained by me here:
http://www.bouncepage.com/records.htm

Øverby, Sondre

Oct 24, 2007, 3:23:23 PM10/24/07

That's soo awesome, super smooth. He must be pretty much of a natural.

I was wondering... why are there no records for force passing?

mohoinnoho

Oct 24, 2007, 4:21:01 PM10/24/07
Why are some records measure by time and some by catches? I thought
nearly all records were measured by catches...

gantenbein

Oct 24, 2007, 4:51:53 PM10/24/07
David Critchfield wrote:
> [snip]

> David Critchfield and John Jones just beat their own 17 ball bounce passing
> World Record of 35 catches in 2005 with this new run of 43 catches.
> [snip]

Congrats Dave and John! That's an insane amount of balls to bouncepass.
Made me dizzy watching it.

Steffen

David Critchfield

Oct 25, 2007, 6:02:43 AM10/25/07

"Øverby, Sondre" <sondre_...@sjonglering.com.nospam.com> wrote in
message news:471f9bab$0$508$bed6...@news.gradwell.net...

> I was wondering... why are there no records for force passing?

These are the only guys I've ever seen do it.
http://www.bouncepage.com/videos/MarkIan.wmv

David Critchfield

Oct 25, 2007, 6:22:18 AM10/25/07
"mohoinnoho" <mohoi...@gmail.com.nospam.com> wrote in message

> Why are some records measure by time and some by catches? I thought
> nearly all records were measured by catches...

John and I generally count catches unless the run is over a minute long,
then we go to time.

Antonio Bucci's records were provided by the Italian Jugglers Association in
time only, with no supporting video.