Play Festival (UK) 15-19 Aug 2012

bluecat

Mar 2, 2012, 9:57:53 AM3/2/12
Play is back! Last year was so lovely that we couldn't help but want to do
it again. 5 days of every sort of circus you can think of, plus an epic
range of workshops (last year we had over 200) in everything from
'beginners aerial silks' through 'creative ideas in 1-4 club manipulation'
to 'advanced chocolate eating'. All of this in a gorgeous, gorgeous
location in mid-wales, with loads of shows, loads of music, tasty food,
and a dawn chorus of melodic sheep.

Info and tickets are here: http://playfestival2012.co.uk/

updates will happen gently between now and August - looking forward to
seeing you there.

Rob and the Play Team.

Rob T

May 31, 2012, 7:03:05 PM5/31/12
Hmmm. Thought I'd replied already to this but it seems to have disappeared into the ether. oh well..

Anyway; There are load of updates and tickets over at http://playfestival2012.co.uk, with more info on shows, workshops, open stage applications, and lots more.. All earlybirds have now gone, I'm afraid, but we've still space for a few more in our lovely venue in Wales.

Here's a small taste of last year to tempt you along: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7t7AEgvXfgg

And a little something that will be there this time around, Kev from the No Sweat crew: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1O4NSPxxAE&feature=player_embedded

See you in August :)
Rob

Rob T

Jul 9, 2012, 9:11:02 AM7/9/12
Lots of updates over at www.playfestival2012.co.uk including more amazing acts, epic choons, and a deadline for online ticket sales - get 'em while you still can...: http://playfestival2012.co.uk/tickets

Loads of great juggling planned this year, so don't worry if you're thinking: 'It's not a juggling convention. How will I cope?'

Here's a tiny taster of some saturday night bounce. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Lq7553tAD4

Rob T

Aug 10, 2012, 6:39:04 PM8/10/12
Last update from me before heading to site..

Loads of new stuff over at www.playfestival2012.co.uk, we're really massively excited to be heading there in a couple of days and opening doors on wednesday.

Online tickets stop being sold at 8pm sunday :)

see you there!