8 club flash

NielsDuinker

Aug 28, 2006, 11:19:03 AM8/28/06
Hello Everybody,
Just a quick note, drumrol...today I flashed 8 clubs!!
I just wanted to let you know!
Greets, Niels
www.nielsduinker.com

David Cain

Aug 28, 2006, 11:26:44 AM8/28/06
Congrats. Was it sync or async?

David Cain

Thomas

Aug 28, 2006, 11:53:44 AM8/28/06
thats abit, good!

well done sir!

NielsDuinker

Aug 28, 2006, 12:24:43 PM8/28/06
David Cain wrote:
> Congrats. Was it sync or async?
>
> David Cain

Thanks! It was in async

Adam Rowney

Aug 28, 2006, 12:28:41 PM8/28/06
agreed, legendary,

keep it up.

how many people have been reported to have flashed 8 clubs?

Adam

hushypushy

Aug 28, 2006, 1:31:47 PM8/28/06

awesome! any chance to see a video of it?

Nathan Hoover

Aug 28, 2006, 3:10:47 PM8/28/06
That's great! What type of clubs?

---Nathan

mmoj-A.P

Aug 28, 2006, 3:41:13 PM8/28/06

That's fantastic, Niels! Also, I got Kernow a couple of days ago, that's
an impressive routine you have compiled!

MMOJ
(I checked my spelling! Thanks Ewano, me and my mum realy appreciate
you're post.)

Ewano

Aug 28, 2006, 4:44:01 PM8/28/06
mmoj-A.P wrote:
> NielsDuinker wrote:
> > Hello Everybody,
> > Just a quick note, drumrol...today I flashed 8 clubs!!
> > I just wanted to let you know!
> > Greets, Niels
> > www.nielsduinker.com

Nice one Niels, you coming to Bristol with the Dutch posse?

> MMOJ
> (I checked my spelling! Thanks Ewano, me and my mum realy appreciate
> you're post.)

No probs Ady, just stick with it. Next time though, you might want to
reply to the message I sent - other wise I might miss your reply.

If this had been in a different thread I might have just hit "mark all as
read" and missed your reply.

Ewano - wondering if there will be a bar of white chocolate for him at the
Durham convention..

AndyN

Aug 28, 2006, 5:34:43 PM8/28/06

>> Ewano - wondering if there will be a bar of white chocolate for him
>> at the Durham convention..

Only if you bring your own ;-)

---

AndyN

Durham City Jugglers can be found at;
www.durhamcityjugglers.org.uk

NielsDuinker

Aug 28, 2006, 5:51:15 PM8/28/06

Some people ask me:
I used Henrys Pirouette
Would be so cool if I had my camera running, I didn't, but I will do it
again and film it for you. I have DVD with a lot of my stuff coming out
soon, though.

When is the Durham Convention. The UK is always fun, and good to train my
english language, would love to go there.

Greetz, Niels

Jay Linn

Aug 30, 2006, 3:43:30 AM8/30/06

<snipped the laughable bit about flashing a mere 8 clubs>

Ahem. http://www.lorellin.demon.co.uk/dcj/convention - that is all.

--
Jay

sig sez Croydon needs me more than I need it.

Norbi

Aug 31, 2006, 3:41:37 AM8/31/06

Good boy. Everyone knows sync doesn't count :-P
No seriously, congrats Niels, that's awesome!

Scott Seltzer

Aug 31, 2006, 4:58:25 AM8/31/06
Norbi wrote:

> NielsDuinker wrote:
> > Thanks! It was in async
>
> Good boy. Everyone knows sync doesn't count :-P
> No seriously, congrats Niels, that's awesome!

I'd pay serious money to see it done in wimpy!

4 club wimpy isn't terribly hard. Has anyone ever qualified 6 club wimpy?

-Scott

Adam Rowney

Aug 31, 2006, 8:36:03 AM8/31/06
Norbi wrote:
(on asynching 8 clubs!)

> Good boy. Everyone knows sync doesn't count :-P

is that a popular opinion. i want to sync 8 balls (ive just ordered 1 more
80 gram ball for the job). but if its not counted as proper juggling, then
ill work on asynching it. although, i find working on synch first helps me
with asynch later...

Adam

Nerd

Sep 4, 2006, 9:50:25 PM9/4/06
Adam Rowney wrote:
> Norbi wrote:
> (on asynching 8 clubs!)
>> Good boy. Everyone knows sync doesn't count :-P

Nah, everybody and her aunt know that 12 balls sync is doable in less
than year of juggling.