Swedish Juggling Studies

Ameron Rosvall

Mar 26, 2012, 3:14:50 PM3/26/12
Hi recdot!

I've been working on a documentary about the Swedish juggling scene,
visiting some conventions and places like Dans och Cirkushögskolan in
Stockholm, filming and interviewing jugglers who live or work in
Scandinavia. So look forward to interviews with Jay Gilligan and Erik
Åberg and juggling by Patrik Elmnert & Wes Peden and others.

Teaser here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJIun4-zB5o

It'll be finished in about a month.

Happy juggling!
/Ameron

pieter-jan

Mar 26, 2012, 3:23:03 PM3/26/12
hallo
really looking forward to that

looks very interesting

Pieter-jan

Teddan50

Mar 26, 2012, 6:27:08 PM3/26/12
Nice! This is gonna be interesting.

Norbi

Mar 27, 2012, 6:53:05 AM3/27/12
The teaser looks fantastic, I'm really looking forward to the final
project.

Norbi

Emman

Mar 27, 2012, 10:46:05 AM3/27/12
I hope there will be subtitles!

rusty

Mar 27, 2012, 12:51:20 PM3/27/12
Really nice.

I guess there will be subtitles since there are in the teaser. Select "CC"
under the video I think.

Ameron Rosvall

Mar 27, 2012, 1:24:56 PM3/27/12
Hey, thanks for the positive comments dudes! I'll at the very least
translate and add subtitles for non-swedes to the finished film.

Emman

Mar 28, 2012, 8:55:25 PM3/28/12
Ameron Rosvall wrote:

> Hey, thanks for the positive comments dudes! I'll at the very least
> translate and add subtitles for non-swedes to the finished film.

Awesome!

Ameron

Jun 17, 2012, 7:48:46 AM6/17/12
https://vimeo.com/42766831

Sorry, no translation yet, the parts with Jay are great though, so watch
those if you don't speak Swedish.

/Ameron

Lucas Gardezani Abduch

Jun 17, 2012, 10:01:11 AM6/17/12
Please, let us know when it have english subtitles!
And thanks for the awesome work!
=)