WJF 8 - FREE

World Juggling Federation

May 24, 2012, 2:15:39 PM5/24/12
WJF 8
Live Free or Die Hard

The Bullet points:

• WJF 8 will be held August 7th-12th, 2012 at the Sioux Falls Arena - Sioux Falls, South Dakota
• WJF 8 is going to be bigger and better than WJF 7
• WJF 8 will be FREE to ATTEND
• WJF 8 will be telecast on ESPN3

Your questions:

Why such short notice?
An opportunity too good to pass up that enabled us to produce the event WITH FREE ADMISSION TO YOU presented itself and we had to take it.

What do I have to do to attend?
Just come! No early registration. No registration deadlines. No registration at all! No membership required.

Do I have to stay in an overpriced hotel to get in for free?
Hells naw! Cuddle up with the nearest underpass resident for all we care. No restrictions, no obligations, WJF 8 is free to attend unconditionally. No trick photography.

Do I have to pay for ANYTHING?
There is only ONE thing you MAY want to pay for, and that is a ticket to the main event ESPN telecast show. Ticket prices will range between $10 and $15.

What about the competitions?
It will be free to enter the competitions this year. We will have prelim info soon. The following events will be held:
• Overall Championships at the Junior, Intermediate, and Advanced Levels.
• The 2012 Major League Combat Championships

What other events will be going held at WJF 8?
• WJF Games 1,2, and 3 including Team Warfare
• Combat Headquarters
• Beginner and Advanced Workshops
• Maximum Overdrive
• Parties!

What else is going on in town during the convention?
The Jason Garfield Show! (offsite separate event with ticket price)

Dude, you guys are soo awesome. I would have paid full price anyway. Can I just give you some money to support the event?
Naw man, keep it. We don't neeeed it. But if you're overwhelmed with guilt, we'll have a donation box at WJF 8 for your conscience convenience.

Got questions we haven't answered? Email us!

Plan on coming? Let us know! Join the WJF 8 event on Facebook.

http://www.facebook.com/events/297179587043202/

See yous punks there!

Jason Garfield
World Juggling Federation
President

Jay Linn

May 24, 2012, 3:10:20 PM5/24/12
On Thu, 24 May 2012 19:15:39 +0100, World Juggling Federation
<the...@gmail.com> wrote:

<snip>

> • WJF 8 will be FREE to ATTEND

That's the nitty-gritty just there. I've been critical about aspects of
the WJF and of Jason in the past, but this unconditionally rocks. Well
done.

I look forward to a greatly increased attendance and excellent reviews.

> • Maximum Overdrive
> • Parties!

Good to see the WJF hasn't *quite* lost its liking for breathless
hyperbole ;-)

--
Jay Linn

http://juggler.net/lestival

Varkor

May 25, 2012, 1:44:14 AM5/25/12
That sounds fantastic.

learntojugglenow

May 25, 2012, 10:50:20 PM5/25/12
World Juggling Federation wrote:

> • WJF 8 will be FREE to ATTEND
> • WJF 8 will be telecast on ESPN3

That is fantastic, thanks to all who are making this possible. I hope a
billion people will show up.

World Juggling Federation

May 28, 2012, 3:14:23 PM5/28/12
Some more information:

http://www.thewjf.com/WJF8.php

The Void

May 29, 2012, 5:59:54 AM5/29/12
World Juggling Federation wrote:

Sounds great. Well done, and good luck.

The Void
The wind is blowing in the right direction for the wifi this morning

> WJF 8
> Live Free or Die Hard
>
> The Bullet points:
>
> =95 WJF 8 will be held August 7th-12th, 2012 at the Sioux Falls Arena - Sio=
> ux Falls, South Dakota
> =95 WJF 8 is going to be bigger and better than WJF 7
> =95 WJF 8 will be FREE to ATTEND
> =95 WJF 8 will be telecast on ESPN3
>
> Your questions:
>
> Why such short notice?
> An opportunity too good to pass up that enabled us to produce the event WIT=
> H FREE ADMISSION TO YOU presented itself and we had to take it.
>
> What do I have to do to attend?
> Just come! No early registration. No registration deadlines. No registratio=
> n at all! No membership required.
>
> Do I have to stay in an overpriced hotel to get in for free?
> Hells naw! Cuddle up with the nearest underpass resident for all we care. N=
> o restrictions, no obligations, WJF 8 is free to attend unconditionally. No=
> trick photography.
>
> Do I have to pay for ANYTHING?
> There is only ONE thing you MAY want to pay for, and that is a ticket to th=
> e main event ESPN telecast show. Ticket prices will range between $10 and $=
> 15.
>
> What about the competitions?
> It will be free to enter the competitions this year. We will have prelim in=
> fo soon. The following events will be held:
> =95 Overall Championships at the Junior, Intermediate, and Advanced Levels.
> =95 The 2012 Major League Combat Championships
>
> What other events will be going held at WJF 8?
> =95 WJF Games 1,2, and 3 including Team Warfare
> =95 Combat Headquarters
> =95 Beginner and Advanced Workshops
> =95 Maximum Overdrive
> =95 Parties!
>
> What else is going on in town during the convention?
> The Jason Garfield Show! (offsite separate event with ticket price)
>
> Dude, you guys are soo awesome. I would have paid full price anyway. Can I =
> just give you some money to support the event?
> Naw man, keep it. We don't neeeed it. But if you're overwhelmed with guilt,=
> we'll have a donation box at WJF 8 for your conscience convenience.
>
> Got questions we haven't answered? Email us!
>
> Plan on coming? Let us know! Join the WJF 8 event on Facebook.
>
> http://www.facebook.com/events/297179587043202/
>
> See yous punks there!
>
> Jason Garfield
> World Juggling Federation
> President

JJ Conductor

Jun 1, 2012, 1:01:12 PM6/1/12
World Juggling Federation wrote:
> • WJF 8 will be held August 7th-12th, 2012 at the Sioux Falls Arena - Sioux
Falls, South Dakota
> • WJF 8 is going to be bigger and better than WJF 7
> • WJF 8 will be FREE to ATTEND
> • WJF 8 will be telecast on ESPN3

Jason and WJF crew,

Great job! I hope we can get the word out in time. I'm think many
jugglers will want to attend, IF they find out about it in time.

Thanks for doing this,

--Dave, Juggle Junction Conductor

World Juggling Federation

Jun 17, 2012, 9:34:33 PM6/17/12
Major League Combat is going to be a fierce tournament this year. We plan on showing the semi-finals and the finals on ESPN3. Who's forming a team? MLC Gameplay rules can be found here:

http://www.mlcpro.com/rules.php

Last year's Team Duncan and Team K8 will be back! We want Team Smurfs from the Turbofest MLC Finals too:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPD0ojYlw5I

If you're forming a team, post your team roster here!

Alan Thompson

Jun 25, 2012, 3:34:58 PM6/25/12
World Juggling Federation wrote:

> WJF 8