Road trip from London to the EJC

matt.lj...@gmail.com

Jul 2, 2012, 3:14:28 PM7/2/12
Hi there,

I'm going to be driving from London to the EJC later this month. I'm still looking for people to join me. Do you want to come along? Please drop me an email.

Cheers,

Matt

rike.schme...@gmail.com

Jul 11, 2012, 10:37:33 AM7/11/12
Op maandag 2 juli 2012 21:14:28 UTC+2 schreef matt.lj...@gmail.com het volgende:
> Hi there,
>
> I'm going to be driving from London to the EJC later this month. I'm still looking for people to join me. Do you want to come along? Please drop me an email.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Matt

Hi Mat, are you still heading from London to the EJC & looking for people to join you?
My sister and me would be keen on joining you from Berlin onwards if thats on your route? My VW LT that we would've travelled in won't be around for the festival and we're looking for another fun way to get there. We would of course pay our share in petrol etc. A friend of mine from London wants to come also but she might be already in Germany the week before the festival.
Would be great to hear from you,
cheers:)

matt.lj...@gmail.com

Jul 12, 2012, 2:13:45 PM7/12/12
On Wednesday, 11 July 2012 15:37:33 UTC+1, (unknown) wrote:
> Op maandag 2 juli 2012 21:14:28 UTC+2 schreef matt.lj...@gmail.com het volgende:
> > Hi there,
> >
> > I'm going to be driving from London to the EJC later this month. I'm still looking for people to join me. Do you want to come along? Please drop me an email.
> >
> > Cheers,
> >
> > Matt
>
> Hi Mat, are you still heading from London to the EJC & looking for people to join you?
> My sister and me would be keen on joining you from Berlin onwards if thats on your route? My VW LT that we would've travelled in won't be around for the festival and we're looking for another fun way to get there. We would of course pay our share in petrol etc. A friend of mine from London wants to come also but she might be already in Germany the week before the festival.
> Would be great to hear from you,
> cheers:)

Hi, I'm afraid I'm hoping to be going down through Czech and Slovakia, and only coming back through Berlin...