How many have done 7 clubs?

Rikard

Nov 23, 2008, 12:30:52 PM11/23/08

Nov 23, 2008, 12:44:41 PM11/23/08

Nov 23, 2008, 1:00:10 PM11/23/08

> Anthony Gatto
> Vova Galchenko
> Freddy Sheed
> Daniel Eaker
> Karel Navratil
>
> Who else?
> Surely there has to be more.
>
> Rikard

The list surely includes a lot more names than that. It's too long to be
bothered with compiling I think.

Sondre

Adrian Pole

Nov 23, 2008, 1:28:11 PM11/23/08

> Who else?
> Surely there has to be more.
>
> Rikard

many more. Jason, Olga and the random russian dude posted earlier.

bill coad

Nov 23, 2008, 1:32:34 PM11/23/08
Erik Jernqvist wrote:

> Rikard wrote:
> >
> > So far I have got this list:
> > Thomas Dietz
> > Anthony Gatto
> > Vova Galchenko
> > Freddy Sheed
> > Daniel Eaker
> > Karel Navratil
> >
> > Who else?
> > Surely there has to be more.
> >
> > Rikard
> >

> http://tinyurl.com/65rwd8

From http://www.jugglingdb.com/records/record.php?trick=103 these people
are not included in the above lists:

Ben Thompson
Nino Villesca, Luis Toto
Thomas Lins
RJ's Ultimatewannabe
RJ's 7up
Christian Meier
Jochen
RJ's Juggle12
Patrik Elmnert
Chris Fowler
Stephen Brain
Phil Vermehren
RJ's extremelyntense
Isaac

ultimatewannabe

Nov 23, 2008, 1:54:09 PM11/23/08
Adrian Pole wrote:

> > Who else?
> > Surely there has to be more.
> >
> > Rikard
> >

> many more. Jason, Olga and the random russian dude posted earlier.

7 clubs is so practiced that the list would be very long. Unlike db97531
or 7 ball 2 stage 720s, 7 clubs is just a number and in lots of areas of
the world (circuses especially) numbers are a very high priority. I think
that we'd leave out many many more names on this list by not counting the
nameless incredible circus folks than we did when we compiled the db97531
list.

Sondre Øverby

Nov 23, 2008, 2:35:29 PM11/23/08
bill coad wrote:

> Erik Jernqvist wrote:
> >
> > Rikard wrote:
> > >
> > > So far I have got this list:
> > > Thomas Dietz
> > > Anthony Gatto
> > > Vova Galchenko
> > > Freddy Sheed
> > > Daniel Eaker
> > > Karel Navratil
> > >
> > > Who else?
> > > Surely there has to be more.
> > >
> > > Rikard
> > >

> > http://tinyurl.com/65rwd8
> >

> From http://www.jugglingdb.com/records/record.php?trick=103 these people
> are not included in the above lists:
>
> RJ's 7up

FYI that's Daniel Eaker.

Sondre

Emman

Nov 23, 2008, 5:09:48 PM11/23/08
Rikard wrote:

> So far I have got this list:
> Thomas Dietz
> Anthony Gatto
> Vova Galchenko
> Freddy Sheed
> Daniel Eaker
> Karel Navratil
>
> Who else?
> Surely there has to be more.
>
> Rikard

List would be very long... There's a lot of peoples we barely know of that
can do it, I know 3-4 peoples at my clubs that have done it... I would
name them and you would have no idea who they are.

Emman

7 up

Nov 23, 2008, 5:59:42 PM11/23/08
Rikard wrote:

> So far I have got this list:
> Thomas Dietz
> Anthony Gatto
> Vova Galchenko
> Freddy Sheed
> Daniel Eaker
> Karel Navratil
>
> Who else?
> Surely there has to be more.
>
> Rikard

Yes, I agree that the list would be very long. At my juggling club the
other night, we were trying to figure out who had done it for over a
minute. We could only come up with three possible candidates.

Anthony Gatto- aka world record over 4 mins
Thomas Dietz- accoring to the RJ records
Vova Galchenko-in the NY Time Rebuttal Video

Is there anyone else to add to this list that we missed?

jimifun

Nov 23, 2008, 8:05:09 PM11/23/08
Rikard wrote:

> So far I have got this list:
> Thomas Dietz
> Anthony Gatto
> Vova Galchenko
> Freddy Sheed
> Daniel Eaker
> Karel Navratil
>
> Who else?
> Surely there has to be more.
>
> Rikard

wes peden, that guy and girl from the russian video sondre posted. the guy
i saw at glasto 07 and many many more

Thomas Lins

Nov 23, 2008, 8:23:28 PM11/23/08
Rikard wrote:

> So far I have got this list:
> Thomas Dietz
> Anthony Gatto
> Vova Galchenko
> Freddy Sheed
> Daniel Eaker
> Karel Navratil

You can certainly add Stefan Gruss, Françoise Rochais, Jouni Temonen,
Lajos Nereus and many many others ...

Erik Jernqvist

Nov 23, 2008, 8:24:14 PM11/23/08

Good job on 46 catches, btw.

Brian Fahs

Nov 25, 2008, 7:39:56 AM11/25/08

"bill coad" <bill...@roadrunner.com.nospam.com> wrote in message

Jon Brady
Josiah Jones

Alan Thompson

Nov 25, 2008, 2:07:54 PM11/25/08
Rikard wrote:

> So far I have got this list:
> Thomas Dietz
> Anthony Gatto
> Vova Galchenko
> Freddy Sheed
> Daniel Eaker
> Karel Navratil
>
> Who else?
> Surely there has to be more.
>
> Rikard

For a seasoned hardworking juggler 7 clubs is not as difficult as one may
think. I flashed it this summer, and following a 5 month hiatus I started
to practice it again last week. In 4 hours practice over a week my record
is now 11 catches. Given what we know, I would be surprised if the list
is less than 40 jugglers, for a qualify that is.

Nick Jamesson

Nov 25, 2008, 2:46:59 PM11/25/08
John Breen was probably the first to do it (or maybe some other juggler we
don't know of). He died in
1912.

hacket

Nov 25, 2008, 7:14:07 PM11/25/08
Nick Jamesson wrote:

> John Breen was probably the first to do it (or maybe some other juggler we
> don't know of). He died in
> 1912.

Don't know if anyone has mentioned Neils Dunker. Too lazy to read all
post.... Sorry

tommi

Nov 25, 2008, 9:57:47 PM11/25/08
ok here a few!

1. anthony gatto too long
2. vova galchenko about a min
3. toby walker 170
4. manuel mitasch 95
5. kristian wanvik
6. christof buch
7. felix koch
8. francoise rochaise 96
9. joelle huguenin
10.jason garfield
11.wes peden
12.thomas lins
13.toto nino
14.jochen pfeifer
15.niels duinker
16.peter bone
17.kristina kokorina
18.chris fowler
19.alvaro palominos
20.luke burrage
21.segev shilton
22.claudius specht 100
23.willi columbaioni
24.alexander kiss
25.tobias rademacher
26.thorsten baruche
27.mario berusek
28.matti
29.robin mehnert
30.mattis list
31.jay gilligan
32.josiah jones
33.jonathan brady i don't know. but i think way too long
34.freddy sheed
35.daniel eaker
36.Viktor Gyllenberg
37.Scott Sorensson
38.bruce tiemann
39.jack kalvan
40.david cain
41.Takashi Kikyo
42.albert lucas
43.kit summers
44.Albert Petrovski
45.valentino bihorac
46.john breen
47.Viktor Filipovich
48.Jian Ping Qian
49.Vladik Myakhostupov
50.Jack Bremlov
51.Sorin Munteaunus
52.Jouni Temonen
53.Enrico Rastelli
54.Darin Marriot
55.manu laude
56.Sakari Männistö
57.Matias Salmenaho
58.Caspar Sylwan
59.dana tison
60.alexander schneller
61.peter kaseman
62.patrick elmnert
63.adam kariotis
64.doug sayers
65.Anatoli Miagkostoupov
66.Viktor Pilipovich
67.Karel Navratil
68.lajos nereus
69.lionel woolf
70.david slick
71.malte peter
72.brett sheeds
73.chris chiapini
74.paul ponce
75.scott kaseman
76.washington
77.stephen brain
78.noam geller
79.carlos monoz
80.sean gandini
81.Gerasimov
82.girl from gerasimov performance
83.regina
84.niels utermühlen
85.denis paumier
86.phil vermehren
87.dane kane
88.bill berry
89.alan thompson
90.josh turner
91.aaron gregg
92.bart hoving
93.matthew tiffany
94.peterson anthony
95.bremlovs
96.issac
97.christian meier
98.stefan gruss
99.thomas dürfeld
100. and of course ME

Al Teal

Nov 26, 2008, 12:35:27 AM11/26/08
tommi wrote:

> ok here a few!

> 100. and of course ME

You are too humble, Sir. Jugglers of your skill level are usually loudly
proud of their abilities.

I will not judge who is the best juggler among you and your few
competitors, but I look forward to your juggling videos more than those of
your competitors.

Al Teal

Sondre Øverby

Nov 26, 2008, 4:19:55 AM11/26/08
tommi wrote:

> List of a hundred 7 club jugglers

Where did you get that list? You don't have it in your head do you?

Sondre

Rikard

Nov 26, 2008, 11:48:29 AM11/26/08

Well... I guess that pretty much sums it up.
Thanks Thomas

Rikard

Solander

Nov 27, 2008, 6:25:58 AM11/27/08
emiL dahL have flashed 7 clubs on unicycle