The multiplex challenge! (with comestible things)

Lucas Gardezani Abduch

Jul 3, 2012, 9:29:14 AM7/3/12
The multiplex challenge consists in throwing comestible things to your mouth,
with your hands! With one or two chocolates (or candies, peanuts, anything...)
is easy! With three or more starts the real challenge.
How many can you get? Send a video response if you can do it with 3 or more!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjkwZ3v6uNo

Richard Kohut Jr

Jul 4, 2012, 1:18:15 PM7/4/12
Lucas Gardezani Abduch wrote:
> The multiplex challenge consists in throwing comestible things to your mouth,
> with your hands! With one or two chocolates (or candies, peanuts, anything...)
> is easy! With three or more starts the real challenge.
> How many can you get? Send a video response if you can do it with 3 or more!
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjkwZ3v6uNo

I foresee a bunch of choking jugglers in the near future XD

Little Paul

Jul 5, 2012, 5:04:32 AM7/5/12
On 2012-07-04, Richard Kohut Jr <Reese...@msn.com.nospam.com> wrote:

> I foresee a bunch of choking jugglers in the near future XD

I don't see why. If you're not capable of catching small food items
in your mouth without choking you probably haven't survived this long
anyway.

Anywho. Not a huge challenge, I managed 4 grapes last night within
three tries.

-Paul
--
http://paulseward.com

Lucas Gardezani Abduch

Jul 5, 2012, 8:35:42 AM7/5/12
Post a video response, I'd love to watch it.
I had some trouble with 4... but I didn't practice a lot... I had to edit and
post the video.

Little Paul

Jul 5, 2012, 9:48:27 AM7/5/12
On 2012-07-05, Lucas Gardezani Abduch <luabd...@gmail.com.nospam.com> wrote:
> Post a video response, I'd love to watch it.

Buy me a video camera and I will.

-Paul
--
http://paulseward.com

Lucas Gardezani Abduch

Jul 7, 2012, 8:01:54 AM7/7/12
Borrow one from a friend.
I did more than 100 videos to my youtube channel before buying my own camera.

Little Paul

Jul 9, 2012, 5:03:38 AM7/9/12
On 2012-07-07, Lucas Gardezani Abduch <luabd...@gmail.com.nospam.com> wrote:
> Borrow one from a friend.

Why should I bother? What's in it for me?

Besides, catching stuff in my mouth was last week - my magpie like brain has
already moved on to more interesting things.

-Paul
--
http://paulseward.com

Lucas Gardezani Abduch