未讀,
2005年2月22日 中午12:18:472005/2/22
收件者:
On 2005-02-22, _zuko <jugglin...@hotmail.com.nospam> wrote:

> Please Join!

Hasn't anybody ever told you that "desperate" isn't a good look for you?

-Paul

Guy G

未讀,
2005年2月22日 中午12:16:502005/2/22
收件者:
_zuko wrote:
> Cheers all!
>
> ZJF is really great now...
> Better than rec.juggling!

How so? I believe you struggled to answer this last time it came up.
It's certainly not faster. It's taken me almost 5 minutes and no
response from the site. I'm expecting a timeout any time now.

> Look all...

I'm still trying to...

> interesting topics...

We have that here. Why just today there was a long topic about the
destruction of mankind being due to the Beatles.

> interesting jugglers...

At the risk of perhaps coming across as slightly less than modest, I
don't post there, so there can't be any interesting jugglers.[1]

> High-Quality Discussions!

High quality discussions! Did you not catch the multiple personality
religious debate centered around Steve Mills and his cult?

> Please Join!

Nah. I'm not saying it's completely useless, it's not. But why go to
all of the hassle of registering[2] when you can get everything you need
here and on the IJDB.

And finally, do people post on the zuko juggling forum saying things
like "Read rec.juggling! It's better than this forum! Go on everyone,
it's much better!". Do you see?

Guy

[1] Really. I'm the best.
[2] I know it's not that much hassle, but my time is precious[3]
[3] Well not particularly, but there you go.

Jon Solberg

未讀,
2005年2月22日 中午12:22:012005/2/22
收件者:
_zuko wrote:

> ZJF is really great now...
> Better than rec.juggling!

Whopdedoo, and here we go again.

Where's that key again? Ah...

*Plonk*

--
Jon Solberg (remove "nospam" from email address).

_zuko

未讀,
2005年2月22日 中午12:40:002005/2/22
收件者:
Guy G wrote:

> How so? I believe you struggled to answer this last time it came up.
> It's certainly not faster. It's taken me almost 5 minutes and no
> response from the site. I'm expecting a timeout any time now.

Well we have High-Qualtiy Discussion... it means that we know what we talk
about... and of course that it takes also very lot of time to answer hard
questions... here on r.j people don't know what they talk about... we know
better.. so HQ-discussion...

> > Look all...
>
> I'm still trying to...

Well then there is a problem for you!
Can't you read. Are you analfabetic or don't you have eyes?

> > interesting topics...
>
> We have that here. Why just today there was a long topic about the
> destruction of mankind being due to the Beatles.

Blaaah... bad topics...

> > interesting jugglers...
>
> At the risk of perhaps coming across as slightly less than modest, I
> don't post there, so there can't be any interesting jugglers.[1]

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Yes maybe... because you aren't a interesting juggler
(so you can't and its good that you even don't want to join)... good...

> High quality discussions! Did you not catch the multiple personality
> religious debate centered around Steve Mills and his cult?

High-Quality... means that there is a quality on the discussions... isn't
it cool?

> Nah. I'm not saying it's completely useless, it's not. But why go to
> all of the hassle of registering[2] when you can get everything you need
> here and on the IJDB.

IJDB have always sucked!! Why? Because the place is full of
problem-people... of sorry i mean... rec.juggling... whaaa... IJDB has a
lot of good articles.. it has not so good ones... looking for good
articles then visit ZJF!

> And finally, do people post on the zuko juggling forum saying things
> like "Read rec.juggling! It's better than this forum! Go on everyone,
> it's much better!". Do you see?

I can't see because you can't see... i don't have any eyes because you
don't have any eyes... No.. reallyy.. i don't understand what you mean
with this... can you explain please... but i don't know if there really is
any post on ZJF where me or someone else says this like that.. no..
sooorry!

> [1] Really. I'm the best.
> [2] I know it's not that much hassle, but my time is precious[3]
> [3] Well not particularly, but there you go.

What does the numbers mean? Some short of siteswaps maybe?! ehh?!

Okay. But think that ZJF is really good because we don't have boring
juggler who post boring things... i mean look here on rec.juggling roughly
50% of the topics can't be realted to juggling...

whhhaaaa!
visit now....!!!!

visit how??

well heres the link!!!

www.zukoforum.tk

BTW.... www.dot.tk gives domain names for freeeeeeeeeEEE... with NO
advertisment and popups... and shit like that.... nope no problems...

zuko! (today i flashed 8 balls)

_zuko

未讀,
2005年2月22日 中午12:46:372005/2/22
收件者:
Jon Solberg wrote:

> Whopdedoo, and here we go again.

Cooooooool sin't it? BTW you didn't want to talk about this Jon! Of course
you dont have to!!!!!

> Where's that key again? Ah...
>
> *Plonk*

Did it fell in the water?

> Jon Solberg (remove "nospam" from email address).

You are on rec.juggling 24/7 right? why should i remove nospam?? you have
nospam also!!!

Okay i didn't mean to start a "hot debate discussion" about this... just
wanted to say that ZJF is a really interesting place... you should take
really a look there right now... www.zukoforum.tk .... good things...
really good.... ZJF is about juggling ya know..

bye for now!!! zuko!

InsAnimal

未讀,
2005年2月22日 下午1:32:092005/2/22
收件者:
_zuko, on 22/02/2005 17:40, wrote something like this :
> Guy G wrote:
>

>>How so? I believe you struggled to answer this last time it came up.
>>It's certainly not faster. It's taken me almost 5 minutes and no
>>response from the site. I'm expecting a timeout any time now.

<snip>

>>>Look all...
>>
>>I'm still trying to...
>

> Well then there is a problem for you!
> Can't you read. Are you analfabetic or don't you have eyes?

Oh, the irony...

InsAnimal
--
Juggling code ( http://lpbk.net/misc/juggling-code.txt ) : B4 c s- g f
Email address: insanimal, at leaze, dot, + as a word, dot, and then com.

Guy G

未讀,
2005年2月22日 下午1:40:522005/2/22
收件者:
_zuko wrote:

<snip>
> analfabetic
<snip>
> Blaaah
<snip>
> whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
<snip>
> whaaa
<snip>
> sooorry!
<snip>
> ehh?!
<snip>
> whhhaaaa!
<snip>
> freeeeeeeeeEEE
<snip>

By golly you're right! I'm going to join right now!

Guy

Orinoco

未讀,
2005年2月22日 下午2:50:142005/2/22
收件者:
On 22 Feb 2005 17:40:00 GMT, _zuko <jugglin...@hotmail.com.nospam>
wrote:

> Well we have High-Qualtiy Discussion... it means that we know what we
> talk
> about... and of course that it takes also very lot of time to answer hard
> questions... here on r.j people don't know what they talk about... we
> know better.. so HQ-discussion...
> Well then there is a problem for you!
> Can't you read. Are you analfabetic or don't you have eyes?

> whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Yes maybe... because you aren't a interesting
> juggler
> (so you can't and its good that you even don't want to join)... good...

> Okay. But think that ZJF is really good because we don't have boring
> juggler who post boring things... i mean look here on rec.juggling
> roughly 50% of the topics can't be realted to juggling...

So now that you've slagged us all off, why do you want us to join your
forum & what makes you think we want to talk to you? The reason why you
have not been deluged with the hundreds of members that you are looking
for is because to anyone visiting your forum it is clear that the focus is
not on juggling, but on you. As an 'ambassador' for your forum you have
been far from pleasant, why would anyone want to hang out with you?

Here's a challenge for someone, go through the ZJF & tally up the
following:

the number of one word posts
the number of posts asking, "how can I improve the forum?"
the number of posts asking, "how can I get new members?"
the number of posts that say, "I don't know much about..."
the number of posts that say, "Yo! LOL!! np! Thx! " or words to that effect
the number of posts that are articles plagiarized in their entirety from
other websites (hint: you'll find most of them in Zuko's siteswap forum)
the number of posts that have been posted on rec.juggling

Subtract the result from the grand total of messages posted to ZJF

I'm betting on a negative number...

Building a successful website is easy: offer something of substance that
is not available anywhere else.

& don't be obnoxious.

--
Jon
who can't stand one thousand three hundred and thirty seven speak.

The Void

未讀,
2005年2月22日 下午5:22:322005/2/22
收件者:
Orinoco wrote:
> Jon
> who can't stand one thousand three hundred and thirty seven speak.

Talk of the Hundred Years War? Ancestors have a tough time of it, did they?

The Void
Unpopular historian

Adam

未讀,
2005年2月22日 下午5:57:172005/2/22
收件者:

_zuko wrote:
> Jon Solberg wrote:
>
> > Whopdedoo, and here we go again.
>
> Cooooooool sin't it? BTW you didn't want to talk about this Jon! Of
course
> you dont have to!!!!!
>
> > Where's that key again? Ah...
> >
> > *Plonk*
>
> Did it fell in the water?

No, it means he will no longer have to view your posts on his computer
since you annoy him. I went to your forum and must say that I am not
impressed. Ranking members by how many objects they can juggle seems
like a bad idea. Assuming you are not Dr. Jerry, your English is
really bad, by the way.

I would very much like for you to honestly answer the following
questions which would make things clearer for many of us:

1) What is your ultimate goal for the Zuko forum, and specifically,
what will it offer that is better than rec.juggling?

2) What all do you have to gain from the Zuko project?

Adam

0 則新訊息