5 ball workshop

Daniel Siegmund

Jun 28, 2012, 2:55:07 PM6/28/12
Hi everyone,

Learn 5 balls in 6 weeks!

My name is Daniel and I have spend about a year on getting a stable 5 ball
cascade.
In the last 3 years I have been asked the following question over a hundred
times:
How do you juggle 5 balls?

I figured many beginning jugglers simply do not know the steps they should
take to learn this skill, and even if they do they don't apply them propely.

This has inspired me to write a small (e)book with a training program for
juggling 5 balls. The book will take you from your very first flash to long
runs of 5 balls. It will be the book I wish I had when I just started!

I have attended workshops from many great jugglers, spoken to many circus
school teachers, and from this knowledge I have written out a 6 week program
to teach you to juggle 5 balls. Each week you will be asked to invest about
half an hour to one hour into training, spread over 3 days. (eg 3x 155

Daniel Siegmund

Jun 28, 2012, 3:09:40 PM6/28/12
Complete post....:
half an hour to one hour into training, spread over 3 days. (eg 3x 15 minutes)

To fine tune the program I want to find some volunteers who would like to test
out this program!

What I expect:
You can juggle a bit with 4 balls and are motivated to move on
You will spend up to 1 hour a week training your 5 ball skills according to
the program
You want to email me every week about the process and answer a survey at the
very end.
Of course if you loose interest you can step out any moment.

What you receive
A program that will teach you 5 balls in 6 weeks for free, one email per week.
The possibility to ask questions personally to me
The ebook for free once it is finished

If you are interested, please send me an email:
5b...@danielsiegmund.nl
I am taking only 10 participants, otherwise I wont be able to keep track of
everyone personally.
If you have friends who want to learn this skill please forward them to me as
well!

Thanks in advance,
Daniel Siegmund.

---
More information about the future (e)book:

I want to fill it up with
- 4 ball tricks
- information on posture, technique etc,
- 5 ball tricks
- tips on where to look afterwards, finding the juggling community, learning
more and more, everything that the beginning juggler needs
Some tips on 5 clubs and 5 rings

If you have any comments about this project, share them below :)

Daniel Siegmund

Jul 1, 2012, 1:17:03 PM7/1/12
I am still in need of volunteers! If you want to join and try to learn 5 balls
in 6 weeks with some guidance, please mail me!

5b...@danielsiegmund.nl

TK

Jul 1, 2012, 2:55:23 PM7/1/12
On 7/1/2012 12:17 PM, Daniel Siegmund wrote:
> I am still in need of volunteers! If you want to join and try to learn 5 balls
> in 6 weeks with some guidance, please mail me!
>
> 5b...@danielsiegmund.nl
>
> :)

It might help if you mentioned cost, if any.

--
TK ~ aka Terry Kimpling
http://wejuggle2.com/video.php

Daniel Siegmund

Jul 2, 2012, 9:17:51 AM7/2/12
TK wrote:
> On 7/1/2012 12:17 PM, Daniel Siegmund wrote:
> > I am still in need of volunteers! If you want to join and try to learn 5 balls
> > in 6 weeks with some guidance, please mail me!
> >
> > 5b...@danielsiegmund.nl
> >
> > :)
> >
> It might help if you mentioned cost, if any.

People volunteering for me to help me test this program are obviously
completely free!
If this is a success, then the eBook containing the program will be sold later
for a small price.

Daniel

richard...@googlemail.com

Jul 13, 2012, 3:31:06 PM7/13/12
thanks, this sounds really helpful.I have been trying 5 balls for ages.

I just have a few questions.

- Will it be on the internet.
- If so, what website will it be on.
- Do we have to pay for it.

Thanks, I look forward to seeing it :)

Varkor

Jul 14, 2012, 6:08:02 AM7/14/12
If you'd read the entire post, you would already know all the answers to those questions.

-It'll be sent by email (in eBook format?).
-See above.
-It's free, because he wants volunteers to test out his programme.
Message has been deleted

sambe...@gmail.com

Jul 14, 2012, 4:03:03 PM7/14/12
On Thursday, June 28, 2012 7:55:07 PM UTC+1, Daniel Siegmund wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> Learn 5 balls in 6 weeks!
>
> My name is Daniel and I have spend about a year on getting a stable 5 ball
> cascade.
> In the last 3 years I have been asked the following question over a hundred
> times:
> How do you juggle 5 balls?
>
> I figured many beginning jugglers simply do not know the steps they should
> take to learn this skill, and even if they do they don't apply them propely.
>
> This has inspired me to write a small (e)book with a training program for
> juggling 5 balls. The book will take you from your very first flash to long
> runs of 5 balls. It will be the book I wish I had when I just started!
>
> I have attended workshops from many great jugglers, spoken to many circus
> school teachers, and from this knowledge I have written out a 6 week program
> to teach you to juggle 5 balls. Each week you will be asked to invest about
> half an hour to one hour into training, spread over 3 days. (eg 3x 155
>
> --

I would really like to try this. But I have a broken arm at the moment and I'm getting the cast off at the beginning of the summer holidays. Then I'm going on holiday for two weeks. I have a few questions.

- Is there a deadline for the volunteers application.
- Does it get sent to us in stages or all in one go.