flare

Daniel Coyne

May 27, 2012, 11:16:50 PM5/27/12
Whoa...is this guy in a new league or have I not been paying attention to this
specialty?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=60GJ0dJ1xmE

Daniel Coyne

May 27, 2012, 11:20:56 PM5/27/12
Whoops. Not sure if that video embedded properly. Here's a link:
http://tinyurl.com/7haeasx

-Daniel

jesse.a....@gmail.com

May 28, 2012, 5:02:48 AM5/28/12
I share the feeling - I had no idea until recently what kind of skill was being cultivated in flair. There are at least a handful of people at that skill level in competition. This performance by Dario Doimo is similar.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRqSlLSlAKU

Scott Seltzer

May 30, 2012, 5:58:14 AM5/30/12
On Monday, May 28, 2012 6:16:50 AM UTC+3, Daniel Coyne wrote:
> Whoa...is this guy in a new league or have I not been paying attention to this
> specialty?
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=60GJ0dJ1xmE

This seems to have gone viral. Two people Skyped me the video today.

-Scott

john molony

May 31, 2012, 12:02:49 AM5/31/12
Daniel Coyne wrote:

> Whoa...is this guy in a new league or have I not been paying attention to
this
> specialty?
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=60GJ0dJ1xmE

that was unbelievable :)